Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Do you know the difference in definitions between Ignorance and Stupidity? Ignorance is a lack of knowledge or understanding of something. It's cured by education. On the other hand, Stupid is what you are doing because of your ignorance and immaturity. Because...

It's not a wig. :ROFLMAO:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Hey Mods, in case you are watching this. I'm retired Network IT, Network Security for 30+ years with the U.S. military. Also did Cyber Security, and still know how to do that very well. Still do consulting even though I'm fully retired now. Have also been a Moderator on numerous Internet forums over the past 30 years too. The most fun I have is tricking a troll into becoming an ex-troll themselves. Especially the ones who haven't figured out that if they think they are bigger and badder than everybody else, sooner or later they WILL encounter someone who IS bigger and badder than they are. So I'm done responding publicly to him in the thread. What happens later will be up to him now. I'm one of the "Good Guys"...until I'm forced not to be.

PS (as an afterthought): Don't anybody get paranoid about my background and me being here in this forum. I could give a rat's rear what exchange of assets may take place here. Heck, if I was worried about being a part of that, I wouldn't be using those same assets to make and post renders here. There are plenty of bigger things to worry about in the world right now vs what happens in this forum. Let's just all keep having fun and respecting what 'User Art" encompasses. It ain't always gonna please everybody. But if it doesn't please somebody, their response should still be civil.

(render...render.......)

Last edited:

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
hey hey now, lisa has merely gone retro with her pat benatar look, leg warmers and a tight little, look at my butt dress and a pair of heels....look out boys were watchin dallas tonite

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I think she looks ready to take more than one for the team...How about he brings some pot-bellied, particularly repugnant beer buddies of his? You know, "sharing is caring" style? Hope you'll take this as far as possible!
I usually do a series of renders, on the same subjects, until I get distracted (Squirrels?), my imagination/inspiration runs out or I screw things up.
But ...

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Link to your "old series"?
Here. I've gone through the trouble getting everything together so you won't have to scour my history.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes