Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Holy!:love::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:As always great art work Mando, Ann, Kira and Kate looks marvelous.
Many thanks, wwwslave :)

About this art work, I'll say is either Mia or Richard who is getting lucky:p Just saying.
Or maybe both one day ;). Actually, due to my limited time, I couldn't start the BB comic. That's why I thought of showing Ann and Kira in the "Just for you" comic step by step with Margaret, Mia, and Richard. I will do that after finishing Olivia's mission. I hope I can do it right.

wwwslave

Jul 6, 2018
Many thanks, wwwslave :)

Or maybe both one day ;). Actually, due to my limited time, I couldn't start the BB comic. That's why I thought of showing Ann and Kira in the "Just for you" comic step by step with Margaret, Mia, and Richard. I will do that after finishing Olivia's mission. I hope I can do it right.
WOW!! Amazing plans Mando. I'm sure you will do an incredible work !(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
I like both the style and the color. With both, Lisa reminds me of the Danielle Panabaker actress's character Killer Frost on the TV show "The Flash" (would need black lipstick though). She could blow cold air on me anytime she wanted. :cool:
Lisa_Grey_04.png

You mean something like that? I haven't seen the similarity before but now that you say it ... Nice idea. Lisa as Killer Frost...:D

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
You mean something like that? I haven't seen the similarity before but now that you say it ... Nice idea. Lisa as Killer Frost...:D
Yup! Just need a longer hair style like and you would have a great likeness. Drool! (The eyes would be optional...her character had "normal" eyes lots of times too) ;)

killer-frost-the-flash.gif

(Huh! I would have sworn I got that asset from F95, but a search for it now came up empty)

(Huh! the Sequel...found it at hope it's OK to post that link here? My apologies if not)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes