Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Yes, I am done with her for now. Wouldn't have made this many renders but someone requested me to make up this many.
moralzander (y) , dear friend, many renders in the story are not a disadvantage, but a virtue, making the story more realistic and emotionally fulfilling.
Thank you for your hard work and ...
...wish that your next story would include even more renders.(y)(y):love:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Two Lisa G8's ("BB" Big Brother and "GL" Glamour renditions), 4096 4K UHD resized to 3800 for forum upload. Open full size and scroll. Enjoy. (Second render just rotated 90-ish degrees with an extra light added for a different perspective view)
----------
Lisa BB: "How on earth did you get into that outfit?"

Lisa GL: "I...don't...remember."

Lisa BB: "C'mon! There aren't any buttons, snaps, zippers, velcro tabs, or tie strings I can see on it!"

Lisa GL: "I......don't......remember."

Lisa BB: "OMG! Did you eat the brownies? I told you if you came over to this thread to NOT eat any of the brownies Max makes for you!!!"

Lisa GL: "I.........don't.........remember........."

Lisa BB: *sigh*

View attachment 1504148

View attachment 1504149
So my good man any chance for a Lisa x Lisa 69? Or the Lisas spit roasting or DP-ing Olivia? Maybe by the pool over one of the sun lounges or across the veranda table. Maybe with an angle from the hidden cameras. :whistle:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
So my good man any chance for a Lisa x Lisa 69? Or the Lisas spit roasting or DP-ing Olivia? Maybe by the pool over one of the sun lounges or across the veranda table. Maybe with an angle from the hidden cameras. :whistle:
Probably not. That's just not my kind of rendering (although I have nothing against it). There are plenty of others here who do explicit sex renders, and the assets for the models are available, so maybe someone else will do it for you. I have nothing against female-female "companionship" type renders or even full frontal like in centerfold-style productions (think R-rated instead of X-rated), but have no desire to do hardcore or fetish renders. But I appreciate you like my renders enough to request I do it. I'll take that as a compliment, and do a special "this is about as far as I'll go with the two Lisa's" for you in the near future. (y)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Probably not. That's just not my kind of rendering (although I have nothing against it). There are plenty of others here who do explicit sex renders, and the assets for the models are available, so maybe someone else will do it for you. I have nothing against female-female "companionship" type renders or even full frontal like in centerfold-style productions (think R-rated instead of X-rated), but have no desire to do hardcore or fetish renders. But I appreciate you like my renders enough to request I do it. I'll take that as a compliment, and do a special "this is about as far as I'll go with the two Lisa's" for you in the near future. (y)
That's a shame. The quality of your renders is top tier and I just wanted to see your level of quality in so many varieties of scenes and senarios. Oh well, I understand and I guess I will just have to stop being lazy and work on learning daz myself so I can make my own stuff. :cry: :ROFLMAO: :giggle: would I at least be able to talk you into sharing your Lisa models?

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
...would I at least be able to talk you into sharing your Lisa models?
Well, if they WERE "my" Lisa models.... :LOL:

I never created any of "my" Lisa's from scratch. I have downloaded numerous different G3 and G8 versions of Lisa .duf files that I use. Some are from Givine, but they appear to not be available anymore (evidently Givine removed all posts and content from the Big Brother Fan Art and Assets threads and requested nobody repost any of that material). I also have "Lisa's" from the original MegaPack link in the (same) Big Brother Art Assets thread. And I have a "Lisa" from the Glamour Art Assets thread also. I use different ones at different times. MOST of the time I use one of Givine's .duf files for Lisa and just change the hair to the Tamara hair if I'm doing the "Glamour Lisa". In any case, I have also "modified" many of the .duf files myself (minor changes...I'm not an experienced "Morphing God" by any stretch of the imagination). But the "base" .duf is still someone else's creation, not "mine", so I'm hesitant to share "mine" here out of respect for their content and wishes.

The MegaPack is still available in the Big Brother Art Assets thread. That is the easiest way to start because it will contain ALL the model G3 .duf files (including a Lisa from Big Brother) and ALL the morphs you will need for them (which you WILL need or you will get "missing files" errors loading the .duf character files...that's another reason "my" .duf files may not work for you also). It also contains a TON of other stuff (the game locations, etc) and should really be the first download anybody gets if they want to do Big Brother renders.

As an aside, one of the "special renders" I'm doing for you is rendering as I type this. I'm gonna do a couple of them, then will post them for you. Hang in there. (y):)

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
...."this is about as far as I'll go with the two Lisa's"....
Reference the conversation between me and Ayrik Eyronphist requesting more explicit posts of my 2 Lisa's, here are the 2 renders I made for him. I'm not into doing XXX/hardcore renders. The second post below is about as far as I'd go with the two of them. That's just me. I have no issues with others who post more explicit scenes. It's a user art thread, so go for it.

Rendered at 4096 4K UHD, reduced to 3800 for forum upload. Open full size and scroll. The first one has 7 different light sources and enough reflective surfaces to choke a pony. The second one has only 2 light sources. I got lazy with the second one. :)

***** (EDIT: Scroll down to the thumbnail on the bottom to see a corrected render of the first picture) *****

Lisa G8 BB & GL Duo - DM WS C7 02 - 01.png

Lisa G8 BB & GL Duo - DM WS C4 07 - 01.png

***** EDIT: Below is a re-rendered first image. I hadn't noticed the circular "ringed shadow" on the left Lisa's right breast before posting the picture. It was because the Ghost Light sphere I used in that area had accidentally been positioned slightly poking into her breast. Where it intersected, it created the slight shadow with the ring around it. Another reason I shouldn't render at 3AM. Anyhow, I repositioned the Ghost Light and it looks better now. Filename slightly changed to "...01b" in case you want to save both versions of the picture. *****

Lisa G8 BB & GL Duo - DM WS C7 02 - 01b.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes