Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Well, if they WERE "my" Lisa models.... :LOL:

I never created any of "my" Lisa's from scratch. I have downloaded numerous different G3 and G8 versions of Lisa .duf files that I use. Some are from Givine, but they appear to not be available anymore (evidently Givine removed all posts and content from the Big Brother Fan Art and Assets threads and requested nobody repost any of that material). I also have "Lisa's" from the original MegaPack link in the (same) Big Brother Art Assets thread. And I have a "Lisa" from the Glamour Art Assets thread also. I use different ones at different times. MOST of the time I use one of Givine's .duf files for Lisa and just change the hair to the Tamara hair if I'm doing the "Glamour Lisa". In any case, I have also "modified" many of the .duf files myself (minor changes...I'm not an experienced "Morphing God" by any stretch of the imagination). But the "base" .duf is still someone else's creation, not "mine", so I'm hesitant to share "mine" here out of respect for their content and wishes.

The MegaPack is still available in the Big Brother Art Assets thread. That is the easiest way to start because it will contain ALL the model G3 .duf files (including a Lisa from Big Brother) and ALL the morphs you will need for them (which you WILL need or you will get "missing files" errors loading the .duf character files...that's another reason "my" .duf files may not work for you also). It also contains a TON of other stuff (the game locations, etc) and should really be the first download anybody gets if they want to do Big Brother renders.

As an aside, one of the "special renders" I'm doing for you is rendering as I type this. I'm gonna do a couple of them, then will post them for you. Hang in there. (y):)
Well when I finally do get around to working on my own renders would you mind taking me on as an "apprentice?":cool:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Well when I finally do get around to working on my own renders would you mind taking me on as an "apprentice?":cool:
I'd be honored. Just know that I'm still learning new things all the time with Daz Studio myself yet. If it wasn't for people on this forum like Givine, OhWee, CSBond2 (who has been MY latest tutor over the past couple months and increased my rendering quality greatly), Tomyboy06, and a host of others who've provided character .duf files and who I've learned much by just seeing their renders, I wouldn't be where I am today with my rendering. So it's probably time I started "paying back" all the help I've received on the forum by doing what I can to help others too. Just don't plan on asking me anything like, "How do I line the two of them up so I can stick his @#$%&*!!! in her &%^@$_!!! without it poking through her @*^)#&*&%(^)" ???

I'd have to look that one up myself. ;)

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
ADDED a re-render of the first picture in my post 3 posts above to fix a 3AM rendering brain dump. Fixes an unintended breast shadow on the Lisa "Glamour" character caused by a misplaced Ghost Light. Re-rendered and added as a thumbnail in case anyone wants the fix. Filename slightly changed to "...01b" in case you want to save both versions.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
kev, ive always liked lisa just not as much as ann. kevin your work has not only evolved my view of lisa but instilled a need to free her breasts from bondage, ofcourse i'll require a moist compinsation
actually, and I thank you sir, I would like to issue a challenge to all of you amazing artists. capture both the innocense and mischief of both lisa and ann
oh, and an oral fetish for brownie points :)

Last edited:
Reactions: rolmac and Kevin468

exter

May 29, 2017
Where's Lisa? Prologue. HD & UHD on Mega
HD -
UHD -

Hmm, that's weird, I had attached a low-res video that doesn't seem to be here.
I like how the background is blurred out in the end, but you still see enough to know whats going on.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes