Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
Thanks for the hate, folks. Appreciated.

I envy your gift of observation.
So Jennifer Lopez is a man to you too, then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just one of countless examples of women with rather wide necks, even almost as wide as the head, broad chin, pronounced jaw and cheekbones. All men to you then. Ok. I hope you favor men then, cause your range of choice is pretty limited. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe you just never noticed being occupied looking at other bodyparts.

Besides that: True, I forgot to set one of the most "important" sliders to recreate Lisa's face. But I still like the outcome.
Eric does too.

Cheers!

View attachment 1768931
Amazing. You want everyone to respect your opinion, but at the same time you spit on the opinion of everyone

Reactions: LFARA and srbot2016

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Thanks for the hate, folks. Appreciated.

I envy your gift of observation.
So Jennifer Lopez is a man to you too, then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just one of countless examples of women with rather wide necks, even almost as wide as the head, broad chin, pronounced jaw and cheekbones. All men to you then. Ok. I hope you favor men then, cause your range of choice is pretty limited. :ROFLMAO:

Besides that: True, I forgot to set one of the most "important" sliders to recreate Lisa's face. But I still like the outcome.
Eric does too.

Cheers!

View attachment 1768931
Calm down butterfly, I didn't mean to offend you. The face of your render of Lisa doesn't have any feminine traces, well, not in my eyes. Do you want to compare Jennifer Lopez with her render? sure..

You're right, I hope you don't confuse a woman with a shemale when you're drunk. Because if you think it's just putting a pair of breasts on a fictional character and saying it's a non-feminine looking woman, feel free. Forgive me for my inappropriate comment, if I knew it would cause fury, I would keep silent. Keep up your work, I didn't want to judge you.(y)

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Do you want to compare Jennifer Lopez with her render? sure..
Dude.
This is what you wrote:

That jaw and neck already says it's a man.
My answer while showing a random celeb pic was:
"Just one of countless examples of women with rather wide necks, even almost as wide as the head, broad chin, pronounced jaw and cheekbones."

So no. I don't compare. I pointed out that your 'criteria' of how a woman must or can't look or must otherwise be a man falls short in reality. We simply disagree. I may have simply said so, but your eloquent 'critique' wasn't overly polite. That's mostly what triggered me. Constructive criticism I could live with. And I think you have that in you.

Otherwise, no hard feelings. Just an exchange of opinions and arguments.

Forgive me for my inappropriate comment, if I knew it would cause fury, I would keep silent. Keep up your work, I didn't want to judge you.(y)
Thou shalt be forgiven.

• Angry
Reactions: Hairy Pussy Lover

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Some Lisa test render which turned out nice.
For your viewing pleasure.

View attachment 1767724
Make sure DAZ didn't "add" its own morph to the mix. Oftentimes, when using a gleened .duf file off of here, DAZ likes to adds the "Rory" morph 100% to the mix! I don't know where it comes from. Addionally make sure "Blaire" is installed properly too, because Lisa is based on that morph.

Reactions: vendarr
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes