Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

MoneyNutz

Feb 2, 2018
Big Brother: Becoming A Father

Narrator: Ann returns to the house after her appointment at the local fertility clinic.

Ann Coming Home_Camera 16.png

Ann: Max, I’ve got some exciting news. The doctor says I’m fertile and we can still have a baby.

Ann_Impregnation (Max on Coach Old).png

Max: That’s fantastic news mom! I’m excited to start trying for our own family. Did you mention I’m the lucky guy?

Ann Making Conversation_Camera 16.png

Ann: I did mention you and the nature of our relationship to the doctor. He obviously advised against it. However, for the sake of safety, he ran a couple of tests on our DNA to analyze if we would pass on any negative recessive traits to our theoretical child.

Max: What did the results say?

Ann: We are all clear. But he did mention your big cock gene might be passed down if we had a boy though.

Max: Well, that seems more like a positive trait rather than a negative one in my opinion.

Ann: For the sake of your sisters let's hope that isn’t the case.

Max: Haha!

Ann: In all seriousness, I’m comfortable with the risks. Are you?

Narrator: Without hesitation Max immediately responds.

Max: If you are then I am too Mom!

Showing Birth Control_Camera 46.png

Ann: Well it is settled, we won’t be needing these anymore.

Max: Are you sure you are ready to go off of birth control?

Throwing Birth Control_Camera 47.png

Ann: Absolutely! Do you know what these things do to your body? (Throws Pill Bottle)

Besides, I’m getting older everyday so we don’t have time to squander. If we are serious about this thing then we shouldn’t waste another moment… (long pause)

Max on Couch Suprised.png

Max: (Is she saying what I think she is saying?)

Do you mean… right now?!

Ann Waving On_Camera 16.png

Ann: I’m ovulating as we speak, so yes, right now. I’ll be waiting in the bedroom when you are ready to be a man.

Max Thinking on Couch_Camera 34.png

Max: (Omg, I figured we would take a bit of time to talk this over after the doctor’s appointment. I didn’t expect her to jump right into things… But I suppose there is no better time than the present. I do love my mother very much so it’s only natural we take things to the next step.)

I’m coming!

Ann_Impregnation (Walk To Bedroom).png Ann: You better be coming… cumming in me I mean.

Max Standing Excited_Camera 47.png

Max: Someone’s feeling horny! (Wow, what has gotten into her?)

Ann_Impregnation (Ann Sprawled Out).png

Ann: I’ve been waiting to get my pussy licked since I walked out of the fertility clinic. So enough talking, put that tongue of yours to good use.

Ann_Impregnation (Ready for Missionary).png

Max: If you insist.

Ann_Impregnation (Pussy Lick #1).png

Ann: Oh yes! (No one knows how to lick my clit better than my son.)

Max: How does it feel?

Ann_Impregnation (Pussy Lick #2).png

Ann: Yes, yes, keep licking my clit… It feels incredible!

Max: (I love watching her tremble from my delicate touch.)

Ready for Doggie_Camera 25.png

Ann: I’d like nothing more than to cum right now, but we are here for a higher cause after all. So enough already, come fuck your mommy!

Max: With pleasure!

Doggie #1_Camera 28.png

Ann: Oh yes! Your cock feels so good inside of me!

Max: Oh fuck yeah… there is nothing like pushing my cock into your hot wet pussy mom! It is so perfect!

Doggie #2_Camera 27.png

Ann: Yes, your cock is back where it belongs. Inside mommy! (Why did I ever fight the inevitable? I can’t resist my son’s cock. This feels so right! Even if it is so wrong!)

Doggie #3_Camera 40.png

Max: Oh you are so sexy mom! I don’t know how much longer I can hold on.

Ann Stopping Max_Camera 46.png

Ann: Wait Max, stop! Don’t cum yet!

Narrator: Ann quickly pulls herself away from Max, moment’s before he has a chance to climax. They both collapse onto the bed.

Mid Sex Break_Camera 43.png

Max: Uhhh! Why did we stop?! I was about to cum!

Ann: Sorry Max, I wanted to switch positions before you orgasm. The doctor mentioned it might be easier to conceive if you climaxed in missionary position. (I hope I didn’t upset Max too much by stopping there.)

Max: Mom, you know better than to stop like that. It’s bad for my health. (Omg, she is baby crazy right now! I honestly could care less about conceiving at this moment… I just really want to bust a nut in my mom!)

Ann: Sorry… I got a bit carried away there. I just want this so badly for us.

Max: Enjoy the moment mom! The baby will happen when it happens. You can’t force these kinds of things.

Ann: You are right! I think my hormones are getting the better of me. I just want to have a piece of you inside me all the time. I don’t want to lose you.

Max: You’re not gonna lose me mom. I love you!

Ann: I love you too Max!

Missionary #1_Camera 21.png

Narrator: Max climbs on top of Ann.

Max: Mom, my balls are really… really hurting.

Ann: You’d better empty them inside me then… We don’t want you coming down with a case of the blue balls after all.

Max: Thanks mom, I appreciate you doing this for “my health”.

Narrator: Max thrusts himself into his mother abruptly.

Ann: Uh! Yeah… yeah.. we don’t want you to get ill after all.

Missionary #3_Camera 41.png

Narrator: With each passing stroke Max begins to thrust harder and deeper into Ann.

Max: Ahhh, do you feel that?

Ann: Oh yes, I can feel your cock throbbing inside of me. Don’t hold back, give mommy all you spunk!

Missionary #2_Camera 23.png

Max: I'm gonna blow my load mom!

Ann: Cum for mommy!

Missionary Orgasm Max_Camera 24.png

Max: Ah, fuck… fuckkk… yesss! (Max Orgasms)

Ann: Oh shit baby! I can feel your warmth spreading inside me. Your hot twitching cock feels incredible!

Missionary Orgasm Ann_Camera 25.png

Ann: Ahhhhh… Yessssssssss! (Ann Orgasms)

Ann: I heard orgasming after your partner climax’s increase the chances of pregnancy.

Max: Shush mom, lets just enjoy this moment. (I hope I knocked her up, she really can’t stop thinking about this baby business.)

Ann: Right, right, I’ll stop!

Narrator: Max’s cum begins to leak out of Ann’s pussy.

Creampie Overview_Camera 29.png

Ann: Wow, we both needed that!

Max: I don’t think I’ve orgasmed that harder in my life other than the first time we made love mom.

Ann: I’d have to agree! There is something so sexy knowing you're my son and more importantly going to be a father someday.

Max: Considering how much I came in you… I’d say you are already pregnant.

Creampie Close Up_Camera 30.png

Ann: Let’s hope so, besides if it doesn’t happen today we can always try again tomorrow.

Max: I like the sound of that!

Ann: Haha, I thought you might say that!

Narrator: 36 Weeks Later…

Ann on Couch Pregnant_Camera 32.png

Ann: I can’t believe we are only a few weeks away from having our first baby boy together.

Max: Who said we are having another?

Ann: Your baby brother… I mean our son is going to need a sister after all!

Max: I suppose it only seems fitting especially if he shares our genetic disposition for attraction.

Ann: Haha, enough with the jokes already. I feel the baby kicking.

Ann Pregnant Max Check Heart Beat_Camera 33.png

Max: Let me feel!

Ann: Do you hear the heartbeat?

Max: I do! Sounds like we are going to have a healthy baby.

Ann: I couldn’t be happier at this moment! I love you Max!

Max: I love you too Mom!

Pregnant Ann & Max Final Scene_Camera 33.png

Narrator: The end!

Jul 18, 2018
does someone here have folder/s of eric collection? can u share it please
There's a Google link to a full collection of scenes from on here, but I can't find it for the life of me. Stupid not to bookmark it.

Edit: found it, but it hasn't been updated in a while.

I am totally agree
Btw, this is with Eric from this thread(almost everything)

Last edited:

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
Hi everyone!! Just starting rendering fanart of BB as a hobby. Downloaded the Mega folder for assets and am trying some quick renders to try assets out. I am running into an issue with Alice Hair [Jennifer Hair].

(If this not the right place to post this, please let me know where to do this and I will post it there... )

When I add Jennifer Hair to Alice figure, it says I am trying to fit an unsupported asset to a figure and a popup comes (included in attachment 'Alice hair want.png' ). Before I do anything in the popup, the braid / plait of the hair is properly pointing down..... but once I accept the popup and select the two values in the boxes (Genesis 3 female and Hair>Shoulder length hair) , the plait goes wrong (as in attachment 'bad hair 2.png).

Can anybody help me with what I am doing wrong / what I need to do to fix this?

Thanks a lot!! Looking forward to making a lot of fanart to polish my skills in the near future

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
Meanwhile, here is a quick render I am trying.... (Sorry for the noob render .... I am still looking at lighting and camera tutorials)

Max: "Hey I just wanted to - OOPS!! Heh Heh... It was an accident, promise!"

female: "This is the fifth 'accident' this week, Max!!"
. Peeking is an art form.png

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
Meanwhile, here is a quick render I am trying.... (Sorry for the noob render .... I am still looking at lighting and camera tutorials)

Max: "Hey I just wanted to - OOPS!! Heh Heh... It was an accident, promise!"

female: "This is the fifth 'accident' this week, Max!!"
. View attachment 1800238
Ann: "I don't care if you paid for this vacation, Max!! One more night time wandering and we are going straight back home!!"

Max: "It's midnight now, so I only wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's day Mom!"

Lisa: "Yeah Mom! Look at his short pockets, It's bulging. He even brought you a gift!"

Ann: "..."

Max: "..."

Ann: "It's not a ...."

Lisa: "Not a ... what?"

Ann: "It's not a gift, Lisa. Now go back to sleep. And you, Max! Go back to your room."

Max: "Well, you can have it as a gift if you want though, Mom ;-) "

Ann: "OUT, NOW!"

Just wanted to say Happy Mothers day Mom.png

Again, sorry for the noob lighting ^_^'

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Big Brother: Becoming A Father

Narrator: Ann returns to the house after her appointment at the local fertility clinic.

View attachment 1792698

Ann: Max, I’ve got some exciting news. The doctor says I’m fertile and we can still have a baby.

View attachment 1792699

Max: That’s fantastic news mom! I’m excited to start trying for our own family. Did you mention I’m the lucky guy?

View attachment 1792700

Ann: I did mention you and the nature of our relationship to the doctor. He obviously advised against it. However, for the sake of safety, he ran a couple of tests on our DNA to analyze if we would pass on any negative recessive traits to our theoretical child.

Max: What did the results say?

Ann: We are all clear. But he did mention your big cock gene might be passed down if we had a boy though.

Max: Well, that seems more like a positive trait rather than a negative one in my opinion.

Ann: For the sake of your sisters let's hope that isn’t the case.

Max: Haha!

Ann: In all seriousness, I’m comfortable with the risks. Are you?

Narrator: Without hesitation Max immediately responds.

Max: If you are then I am too Mom!

View attachment 1792702

Ann: Well it is settled, we won’t be needing these anymore.

Max: Are you sure you are ready to go off of birth control?

View attachment 1792703

Ann: Absolutely! Do you know what these things do to your body? (Throws Pill Bottle)

Besides, I’m getting older everyday so we don’t have time to squander. If we are serious about this thing then we shouldn’t waste another moment… (long pause)

View attachment 1792705

Max: (Is she saying what I think she is saying?)

Do you mean… right now?!

View attachment 1792708

Ann: I’m ovulating as we speak, so yes, right now. I’ll be waiting in the bedroom when you are ready to be a man.

View attachment 1792710

Max: (Omg, I figured we would take a bit of time to talk this over after the doctor’s appointment. I didn’t expect her to jump right into things… But I suppose there is no better time than the present. I do love my mother very much so it’s only natural we take things to the next step.)

I’m coming!

View attachment 1792711 Ann: You better be coming… cumming in me I mean.

View attachment 1792713

Max: Someone’s feeling horny! (Wow, what has gotten into her?)

View attachment 1792714

Ann: I’ve been waiting to get my pussy licked since I walked out of the fertility clinic. So enough talking, put that tongue of yours to good use.

View attachment 1792716

Max: If you insist.

View attachment 1792717

Ann: Oh yes! (No one knows how to lick my clit better than my son.)

Max: How does it feel?

View attachment 1792718

Ann: Yes, yes, keep licking my clit… It feels incredible!

Max: (I love watching her tremble from my delicate touch.)

View attachment 1792720

Ann: I’d like nothing more than to cum right now, but we are here for a higher cause after all. So enough already, come fuck your mommy!

Max: With pleasure!

View attachment 1792730

Ann: Oh yes! Your cock feels so good inside of me!

Max: Oh fuck yeah… there is nothing like pushing my cock into your hot wet pussy mom! It is so perfect!

View attachment 1792731

Ann: Yes, your cock is back where it belongs. Inside mommy! (Why did I ever fight the inevitable? I can’t resist my son’s cock. This feels so right! Even if it is so wrong!)

View attachment 1792734

Max: Oh you are so sexy mom! I don’t know how much longer I can hold on.

View attachment 1792735

Ann: Wait Max, stop! Don’t cum yet!

Narrator: Ann quickly pulls herself away from Max, moment’s before he has a chance to climax. They both collapse onto the bed.

View attachment 1792736

Max: Uhhh! Why did we stop?! I was about to cum!

Ann: Sorry Max, I wanted to switch positions before you orgasm. The doctor mentioned it might be easier to conceive if you climaxed in missionary position. (I hope I didn’t upset Max too much by stopping there.)

Max: Mom, you know better than to stop like that. It’s bad for my health. (Omg, she is baby crazy right now! I honestly could care less about conceiving at this moment… I just really want to bust a nut in my mom!)

Ann: Sorry… I got a bit carried away there. I just want this so badly for us.

Max: Enjoy the moment mom! The baby will happen when it happens. You can’t force these kinds of things.

Ann: You are right! I think my hormones are getting the better of me. I just want to have a piece of you inside me all the time. I don’t want to lose you.

Max: You’re not gonna lose me mom. I love you!

Ann: I love you too Max!

View attachment 1792739

Narrator: Max climbs on top of Ann.

Max: Mom, my balls are really… really hurting.

Ann: You’d better empty them inside me then… We don’t want you coming down with a case of the blue balls after all.

Max: Thanks mom, I appreciate you doing this for “my health”.

Narrator: Max thrusts himself into his mother abruptly.

Ann: Uh! Yeah… yeah.. we don’t want you to get ill after all.

View attachment 1792741

Narrator: With each passing stroke Max begins to thrust harder and deeper into Ann.

Max: Ahhh, do you feel that?

Ann: Oh yes, I can feel your cock throbbing inside of me. Don’t hold back, give mommy all you spunk!

View attachment 1792742

Max: I'm gonna blow my load mom!

Ann: Cum for mommy!

View attachment 1792743

Max: Ah, fuck… fuckkk… yesss! (Max Orgasms)

Ann: Oh shit baby! I can feel your warmth spreading inside me. Your hot twitching cock feels incredible!

View attachment 1792748

Ann: Ahhhhh… Yessssssssss! (Ann Orgasms)

Ann: I heard orgasming after your partner climax’s increase the chances of pregnancy.

Max: Shush mom, lets just enjoy this moment. (I hope I knocked her up, she really can’t stop thinking about this baby business.)

Ann: Right, right, I’ll stop!

Narrator: Max’s cum begins to leak out of Ann’s pussy.

View attachment 1792749

Ann: Wow, we both needed that!

Max: I don’t think I’ve orgasmed that harder in my life other than the first time we made love mom.

Ann: I’d have to agree! There is something so sexy knowing you're my son and more importantly going to be a father someday.

Max: Considering how much I came in you… I’d say you are already pregnant.

View attachment 1792750

Ann: Let’s hope so, besides if it doesn’t happen today we can always try again tomorrow.

Max: I like the sound of that!

Ann: Haha, I thought you might say that!

Narrator: 36 Weeks Later…

View attachment 1792751

Ann: I can’t believe we are only a few weeks away from having our first baby boy together.

Max: Who said we are having another?

Ann: Your baby brother… I mean our son is going to need a sister after all!

Max: I suppose it only seems fitting especially if he shares our genetic disposition for attraction.

Ann: Haha, enough with the jokes already. I feel the baby kicking.

View attachment 1792753

Max: Let me feel!

Ann: Do you hear the heartbeat?

Max: I do! Sounds like we are going to have a healthy baby.

Ann: I couldn’t be happier at this moment! I love you Max!

Max: I love you too Mom!

View attachment 1792755

Narrator: The end!
Great Job!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hi everyone!! Just starting rendering fanart of BB as a hobby. Downloaded the Mega folder for assets and am trying some quick renders to try assets out. I am running into an issue with Alice Hair [Jennifer Hair].

(If this not the right place to post this, please let me know where to do this and I will post it there... )

When I add Jennifer Hair to Alice figure, it says I am trying to fit an unsupported asset to a figure and a popup comes (included in attachment 'Alice hair want.png' ). Before I do anything in the popup, the braid / plait of the hair is properly pointing down..... but once I accept the popup and select the two values in the boxes (Genesis 3 female and Hair>Shoulder length hair) , the plait goes wrong (as in attachment 'bad hair 2.png).

Can anybody help me with what I am doing wrong / what I need to do to fix this?

Thanks a lot!! Looking forward to making a lot of fanart to polish my skills in the near future
Try loading the hair separately and manually fitting it to her head and then parenting directly to her head. It aids a lot zeroing the figures before fitting. As a side note, all the .duf files are BB Assets thread.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes