Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'm putting all images together in one post, for better view.
Created by in using models
Is there some way to download all these in one fell swoop?

• Haha
Reactions: Atherin

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
it's a very deep rabbit hole sqlj , just a warning :D
starts off with "I wonder what this would look like imported", then 7263 hours later you're importing mixamo animations, creating custom character rigs, doing ik retargeting, fixing uv texture layouts, making character blueprints to fit metahuman hair on imported figures that need additional bones and physics set up for titty jiggle to work and so on and then trying to make wind interact with the said hair and so on...
and Daz just broke their export plugin, worked few days ago without any issues and now I can't export to UE any more, so expecting to spend 1243432 more hours trying to figure out what they cocked up

sqlj

Jan 15, 2022
it's a very deep rabbit hole sqlj , just a warning :D
starts off with "I wonder what this would look like imported", then 7263 hours later you're importing mixamo animations, creating custom character rigs, doing ik retargeting, fixing uv texture layouts, making character blueprints to fit metahuman hair on imported figures that need additional bones and physics set up for titty jiggle to work and so on and then trying to make wind interact with the said hair and so on...
and Daz just broke their export plugin, worked few days ago without any issues and now I can't export to UE any more, so expecting to spend 1243432 more hours trying to figure out what they cocked up
Nah mate, I'm lightyears from doing hair physics, althought I remember watching video tutorial of Smart Poly on yt about titty jiggle :ROFLMAO: So far haven't tried working with exported characters, only with furniture, walls and buildings. Furniture works the best. On the other hand some stuff ends like reference for modeling in UE like this Villa design which I'm curently working on. Working with UE 4.27 btw, I don't think my pc can handle UE 5

Last edited:

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
Hello! Any devs here who can help a newbie out?? I have a help needed with using layered image to switch between clothed / unclothed for chars at https://f95zone.to/threads/layered-image-leaves-visible-border-help-needed.119256/
If anyone has experience, please help!! :HideThePain:

Help me make renders so I can make more art and when learned well enough, game for everyone:
Here is a thanks:
bathroom kira + Ann.png

p.s: Also if anyone knows how to make mirror more shiny and give better reflection, much gratitude!!

Thanks to the community!!

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
p.s: Also if anyone knows how to make mirror more shiny and give better reflection, much gratitude!!
The easiest way to make a mirror without loss of illumination is to remove the physical mirror (actually make a hole in the wall) and build a "mirror room" with real objects and characters behind it.
This, by the way, is simple, in this case everything works by the mathematics of reflection, it is quite elementary. And do not forget to "mirror" the textures.
In that case, you can make the reflection even brighter than the original.

Well - or you have to use masks on the mirror - and then raise the exposure of the mirror image in Photoshop.

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
The Outfit is the Risque Lingerie from ( )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kira_04_Brighter.png

I really don't know which is the best version of it so tell me, what do you think? :)

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
The Outfit is the Risque Lingerie from ( )

I really don't know which is the best version of it so tell me, what do you think? :)
3>1>2

ip19216811

Nov 21, 2018
Hello! Any devs here who can help a newbie out?? I have a help needed with using layered image to switch between clothed / unclothed for chars at https://f95zone.to/threads/layered-image-leaves-visible-border-help-needed.119256/
If anyone has experience, please help!! :HideThePain:

Help me make renders so I can make more art and when learned well enough, game for everyone:
Here is a thanks:
View attachment 1850643

Thanks to the community!!
Maybe it's the camera settings. Check your depth of field.
Depth of field on
scr01.png
Depth of field off
scr02.png
See also mirror surface settings.
scr03.png

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
jpmills and ip19216811,
IMHO, the one with depth of field switched on is in fact the realistic one. This is how photos look like, this is how the human eye focuses on objects. When you look at the person in front of the mirror, the image in the mirror is out of focus and the other way around.

What should be adjustable is the depth of the depth of field itself, as it depends on the camera aperture size (in case of the human eye, the size of the pupil - this is why in bright light the depth of field is deeper, for example people with slight myopia can see clearer in bright light when their pupils are the smallest).

In case of a mirror, the light travels from the object to the mirror and from the mirror to the camera, making the object in the mirror to seem much farther away (twice the distance between the person and mirror) than the person in front of the mirror.

In case the depth of field is deep enough to accommodate both, the person in front of the mirror and the mirror image into the field, then they both can be in focus. That gets easier when the person is closer to the mirror and impossible when the mirror is simply too far.

If you want the viewer to focus on the person in front of the mirror, then just focus your camera on him/her. If you want the viewer to focus on the mirror image, then focus on the mirror image.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes