Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
(this is a 256 color gif, if anyone knows where to host a better quality avi version so it can be linked here, please comment, few hosts I tried from the allowed list don't permit adult content any more)
Do you have a MEGA account? You can have a free account there registered to an alias.
Compared to free anonymous file hosting sites, a registered account has no time limits for sharing a file.

At least a few years ago they also didn't care if the content of an uploaded image was adult or not.
In case some policy about this has changed by now, just zip the video and upload as a generic data file. You could do the same on any file hosting sites, just that there is usually a time limit to anonymously uploaded files.

Last edited:
Reactions: bb888 and wd1111

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Too fast...
I agree, the ending especially, and moves are too linear, need to work on the curves, this is just 2nd animation attempt for me in Daz (and in general), was a good exercise, I sort of feel more or less comfortable with the Timeline now, how to do things and when, how to fix stuff when I screw something up etc, hair pulling phase is over, now can focus on details :)

Reactions: DeadDogi and bb888

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
Remembering the game "Big Brother. Another Story" by Aleksey90, some fantasies appeared...
For example, what if Olivia appears in Eric and Lisa's Sexual Education, who practically shows Lisa how to behave with a man and ... HOW TO FUCK?
Here are the initial images:

(There is so little sex between Olivia and Eric, so if anyone is interested, then continue the story.)

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
But this is not in the game, but this thought came to me:
Lisa came home from school and went to take a shower. But she didn't notice that Eric was in the bathroom! She wanted to leave, but Eric reassured her, saying that she had nothing to be afraid and ashamed of. He said that now he will wash his hair and leave. Lisa did not wait and began to wash. And Eric washed his head with shampoo and since his eyes were closed, he slipped a little and moved forward, where Lisa was. And ... he did not notice how his cock rested against Lisa's pussy and BECAME SLOWLY PENETRATION INSIDE!

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
I took all the materials for the images from Aleksey90. The images are not mine! I hope he doesn't get mad at me... (And they are not in the game, except for a few)
And sorry for my bad english...

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes