Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Thanks for reposting this, I have already converted all the female characters to Genesis 8 / 8.1 but I refuse to do any renders of Lisa (just too many damn DeviousDolls Blaire's in the world).
Blaire is a very popular asset, she's very cute but overworked.

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I just finished off creating Genesis 8 morphs for all the characters that WBWB originally posted and Big Rooster reposted. If anyone is interested. My morphs are just that they are all in the category of Actor/People/Fan Art/Big Brother. If you hover over the title of the morph a popup box (no I did not invent this, it is a DAZ feature) that lists the skin textures with eye color and the hair asset with base color used in the original models. I also packaged them up in a DIM package so you can use DIM to install or install them manually.

So to complete each character you load either Genesis 8 / 8.1 Female or Genesis 8 / 8.1 Male then sliding the morph to 100%. You will need to add Mouth Resolution HD, Nipples, Navel and Genitalia of your choice. Apply textures and hair assets and you are done.

I do have a few issues auto-fitting some Genesis 3 hair assets on Genesis 8 so I use the trick that changes the Scene Identifier to Genesis 8 before fitting and that generally bypasses the auto-fit process. I included everyone that WBWB included so there are single morphs for Alice, Ann, Diane, Eric, Kate, Kira, Lisa, Max, Olivia, and Vicky. I will post test renders of these Genesis 8 versions.

One question, is Kate basically Genesis 3 Base Female with no morphing other than replacing the skin textures?

Here is a screenshot of what Kira would look like in DAZ,
Kira_Screenshot_01.png

And here is the final test render,
Kira_on_a_bench_F95.png

And here is the file that contains the morphs,
View attachment IM00000000-01_BigBrotherMorphs.zip

eilenberg

Feb 27, 2021
can't wait to see her in action

Some random renders of Lisa. I've made some changes to the standard Blair morph and textures, but included a render of a G8F figure with the BB Lisa textures and Blair morph for comparison. Pretty new to Daz, so any suggestions are welcome.

View attachment 1955167
View attachment 1955168 View attachment 1955169 View attachment 1955171 View attachment 1955172 View attachment 1955173 View attachment 1955181 View attachment 1955182 View attachment 1955183

Jul 18, 2018
do any of y'all have eric collection? share pleasee..
Search function is your friend. It's not mine, and it's not complete, but it IS an Eric collection.
There's a Google link to a full collection of scenes from on here, but I can't find it for the life of me. Stupid not to bookmark it.

Edit: found it, but it hasn't been updated in a while.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes