Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
go into the Shape tab of that ugly toothed Lisa model, type "realism" in the search bar, there will most likely be at least one morph named "mouth realism" or similar dialed to 100% (and black 100%, meaning it is a default value), dial them back to 0 and check if that fixes the teeth

If that problem is present even with default G8 figures in an empty, new scene, then it could be a result of using XTransfer script to convert G3 morphs to G8, you'll have to find and delete the offending morph from where the script put it

Reactions: MalchorX

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
go into the Shape tab of that ugly toothed Lisa model, type "realism" in the search bar, there will most likely be at least one morph named "mouth realism" or similar dialed to 100% (and black 100%, meaning it is a default value), dial them back to 0 and check if that fixes the teeth

If that problem is present even with default G8 figures in an empty, new scene, then it could be a result of using XTransfer script to convert G3 morphs to G8, you'll have to find and delete the offending morph from where the script put it
Thank you so much!

The Figur use XT Mouth Realism and not the Mouth Realism for G8. I don´t know why but its now so much better without it :D

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
XT means Xtransfer addon created it, find where it is on your hard drive and delete to get rid of the problem

if you start Xtransfer addon, I think there was a button to open morph location on one of the tabs

that morph got picked up by mistake by the script, deleting it won't harm anything else, I had run into this exact same issue a while ago

Reactions: MalchorX
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes