Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I'm sure DS uses a lot of postwork in photoshop.. so I doubt I will be able to get it exact.. but will use the below as a reference and see if I can recreate.

View attachment 1996834
ok.. so I am convinced that the way that DS did this was to use layers.. take the background separately in low light and then do the sofa and characters separately as a transparent PNG at a higher exposure... I think I am very close to getting the background part though:
bb-lounge-evening.png

Gonna test the emissions on the tv screen first to see if I can do something there.

CJ0

May 31, 2017
ok.. so I am convinced that the way that DS did this was to use layers.. take the background separately in low light and then do the sofa and characters separately as a transparent PNG at a higher exposure... I think I am very close to getting the background part though:
View attachment 2002580

Gonna test the emissions on the tv screen first to see if I can do something there.
It can be done in different ways. Unfortunately, I don't quite understand exactly what result you want to achieve.

CJ0

May 31, 2017
no layering, 2 spotlights from above, some emission from the screen, but not too much, else it lights up background
frame width 33, focal length 85, DOF fstop 20

View attachment 2003095
It's ok. In any case, the lighting of the scene, if desired, can be slightly improved through tone mapping.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No postwork, no layering, 1 spotlight, some emission from the screen. Scene (duf).

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
CJ0 and wd1111 . You guys are awesome.. Thanks so much for the guidance.. I have so many little fanart story scenarios banging around in my head but wanted to get the scenes as close to the original as possible.. You have helped me get a lot closer to that goal :)

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Ok.. Thanks to all the assistance, I am now ready to unveil my first BB Story: "Date Night"
The first of many I hope.

Big Brother Steamy Stories #1: "Date Night"

Scene 1: (Sitting in front of the TV, Max is getting a massage from Ann)

Max: Mom?
Ann: Yes Max?
Max: I was wondering...
Ann: Yes?
BB - Date Night - Scene 1 - 1.png

Max: You've been cooped up at home for so long.. wouldn't you like to go out on a date sometime?
Ann: With you?
Max: Yes with me! Who else?
Ann: I don't know Max.. someone might recognize us and I wouldn't feel comfortable with the world knowing about what goes on between us.
BB - Date Night - Scene 1 - 2.png

Max: Ok.. I understand.. what if we went someplace a bit further away where we are not likely to be recognized?
Ann: ..... I suppose we could do that.
Ann: You know what!? You are right! I have been stuck at home for far too long. I haven't had a proper date in years!
Ann: Suddenly I'm all giddy with excitement!

Max: Awesome! So, officially .... would you like to go out on a date with me this Friday night?
Ann: I would love to Max!
BB - Date Night - Scene 1 - 3.png

Max: Oh.. and since we are going someplace where nobody knows us, dress as sexy as possible.. for me.
Ann: Hmmm.. that could be fun.. you have anything in mind?
Max: Surprise me.
Ann: Oh I plan to...
BB - Date Night - Scene 1 - 4.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes