Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Big Brother Steamy Stories #1: "Date Night"

Scene 4: Friday Night. Pink Lotus Nightclub

Max and Ann arrived at their next destination. A popular nightclub called 'Pink Lotus' located in a seedy part of the city.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 1.png
They approached the bouncer who appraised them both.. noticeably spending a seemingly long time ogling Ann's curves.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 2.png
Ann: Hi.. We would like to get in please (feeling slightly unsteady due to her drunken state)

Tyrone (Bouncer): Sure Miss.
Tyrone: (Turning to Max) ID please..
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 3.png
Max: Here you go. I am 18.

Tyrone: Sorry, It's 21 and over only.

Ann: (whispers to Max) Max, give him some money. I'm sure that will work.

Max hands the bouncer a crisp 100 dollar note, the bouncer smiles briefly and steps to the side.

Tyrone: Enjoy.

Ann excitedly walks into the club ahead of Max, strutting in a way that accentuated her ass.. giving Tyrone a good view of her posterior.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 4.png
Tyrone: (Damn!)
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 5.png
Ann approaches the bar and orders a bottle of wine for herself and asks Max what he wants.

Max: Just a shot of tequila for me.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 6.png
Ann: Coming up.

Max: Cheers Mom!

Ann: Cheers Max! Thanks for showing me such an amazing time tonight! Oh how I have missed this!

Ann lifts the bottle to her lips and takes a big swig.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 7.png
Ann: Get over here Max. Let me show you my appreciation for tonight.

Max: It's not over yet.

Ann grabs Max and pulls him close, passionately kissing him. Max runs his hands over Ann's body and his left hand, as if on auto-pilot, find it's way between her legs, softly but firmly stroking her pussy.

Ann moans into Max's mouth, and shoves her tongue down his throat.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 8.png
After a few seconds, Ann breathlessly pulls back and exclaims..

Ann: I feel like dancing!
Max: You go ahead. I just want to watch you.

Ann: Ok Big Boy! Get ready for a bit of a show!

Max heads over to the lounge area on the side of the dance floor while Ann heads to the middle of the dancefloor, sexily swaying her hips to the music.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 9.png
Max watches Ann from his vantage point and notices a few of the dancers edging closer to Ann.

To be continued...

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Hope you enjoy the latest installment of 'Steamy Stories' :)

Really struggling with rendering in the nightclub (probably due to the lighting situation and extra characters).. GPU constantly overheating.. hopefully I can sort this out or find a way around it.

Reactions: Big Rooster

nim

May 6, 2017

Really struggling with rendering in the nightclub (probably due to the lighting situation and extra characters).. GPU constantly overheating.. hopefully I can sort this out or find a way around it.
Great pictures! We wish you success with a fix, looking forward to Anne showing off while dancing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingBel

E_C_Gordon

Mar 9, 2018

Scene 4: Friday Night. Pink Lotus Nightclub

Max and Ann arrived at their next destination. A popular nightclub called 'Pink Lotus' located in a seedy part of the city.
View attachment 2043668
They approached the bouncer who appraised them both.. noticeably spending a seemingly long time ogling Ann's curves.
View attachment 2043671
Ann: Hi.. We would like to get in please (feeling slightly unsteady due to her drunken state)

Tyrone (Bouncer): Sure Miss.
Tyrone: (Turning to Max) ID please..
View attachment 2043672
Max: Here you go. I am 18.

Tyrone: Sorry, It's 21 and over only.

Ann: (whispers to Max) Max, give him some money. I'm sure that will work.

Max hands the bouncer a crisp 100 dollar note, the bouncer smiles briefly and steps to the side.

Tyrone: Enjoy.

Ann excitedly walks into the club ahead of Max, strutting in a way that accentuated her ass.. giving Tyrone a good view of her posterior.
View attachment 2043675
Tyrone: (Damn!)
View attachment 2043677
Ann approaches the bar and orders a bottle of wine for herself and asks Max what he wants.

Max: Just a shot of tequila for me.
View attachment 2043678
Ann: Coming up.

Max: Cheers Mom!

Ann: Cheers Max! Thanks for showing me such an amazing time tonight! Oh how I have missed this!

Ann lifts the bottle to her lips and takes a big swig.
View attachment 2043679
Ann: Get over here Max. Let me show you my appreciation for tonight.

Max: It's not over yet.

Ann grabs Max and pulls him close, passionately kissing him. Max runs his hands over Ann's body and his left hand, as if on auto-pilot, find it's way between her legs, softly but firmly stroking her pussy.

Ann moans into Max's mouth, and shoves her tongue down his throat.
View attachment 2043680
After a few seconds, Ann breathlessly pulls back and exclaims..

Ann: I feel like dancing!
Max: You go ahead. I just want to watch you.

Ann: Ok Big Boy! Get ready for a bit of a show!

Max heads over to the lounge area on the side of the dance floor while Ann heads to the middle of the dancefloor, sexily swaying her hips to the music.
View attachment 2043683
Max watches Ann from his vantage point and notices a few of the dancers edging closer to Ann.

To be continued...
I like where this is going

• Red Heart

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017

Scene 4 (cont): Friday Late Night. Pink Lotus Nightclub

(Special cameo appearance by Monica Buckfett from Fashion Business)

Ann swayed seductively on the dance floor, attracting the attention of a sexy brunette nearby.
The brunette made her way closer to Ann, matching her rhythm and circling her, edging closer until Ann could feel her breath on her neck.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 10.png

The brunette, sensing that Ann was 'into this', felt a bit more brazen and started caressing Ann's body through her dress, running her hands up her waist and lightly cupping her breasts.

Max watched on from the couch, his excitement at the scene evident in the bulge in his pants.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 12.png
As Ann's heart started racing with excitement, the brunette pulled down her dress, revealing her right breast to the world.
Ann didn't care. In fact, she reveled in the attention and ground her ass into the girl behind her.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 11.png
They danced for a while, passionately caressing each other, losing themselves in the moment. Pretty soon, they were the only ones left in the club.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 13.png
The brunette lightly kissed Ann's lips and whispered into Ann's ear..
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 14.png
Brunette: What's your name, sexy?
Ann: I'm Ann, and you?
Brunette: Monica..
Ann: It's a real pleasure to meet you.. in more ways than one (giggle)

Ann: C'mon, I want you to meet my date.

Ann pulled Monica towards the couch where Max was seated.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 15.png
Ann: Hey Max, Meet my new friend Monica.
Monica: Hi Max. Nice to meet you.
Max: Very nice to meet you Monica. I see you have been getting acquainted with my date. Not complaining.. it's one of the hottest things I have seen in a while.

Monica smiled sexily at Max.
Max: (grabbing Ann and pulling her into his lap) You've got me so horny with your 'little" display.. My turn to play now.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 16.png
Ann sat in Max's lap and he immediately started groping her exposed breasts. Ann sighed happily and gave in to the feelings that were coursing through her.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 17.png
Ann looked over at Monica and beckoned her over, spreading her legs invitingly. Monica knew what the assignment was and knelt in front of Ann.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 18.png
Ann shifted around so that Monica could have easier access, and the girl went to work...
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 19.png
Max watched on in amazement at this "new" Ann that he was witnessing.. a far cry from the woman he knew a few months ago.

Ann was in heaven.. she felt a thrill that she had never experienced before. Having sex in public with a stranger that she had met only hours before. It was so wrong, but felt so right.
Ann decided that very moment that she would embrace this new life. Why deny herself these pleasures when she had crossed all taboos at home.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 20.png
Bartender: What the HELL is going on here??!!
Bartender: You can't do that here!! I think it's time for you to leave!
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 21.png
The bouncer, Tyrone, stood menacingly behind the bartender, but it was easy to see that he was enjoying the scene before him.

Max and Monica reacted with shock and fright, embarrassed at being caught in this compromising position.
Ann, however, just smiled, not displaying any fear or embarrassment. In fact, she seemed turned on by the fact that they had been caught.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 22.png
Ann: Don't worry, we're leaving.. c'mon Max.

Ann pulled off her torn and stretched dress and threw it at the bargirl.

Ann: Here.. you can have this. I won't be needing it.

Ann wrapped her arm around Max's shoulder and confidently (and sexily) walked towards the exit.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 23.png
Max couldn't help but squeeze Ann's ass as a sign of encouragement.
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 24.png
Ann: (laughing) Wow Max, that was so much fun! I cannot believe that I haven't done that sooner. I feel like a whole new world has opened up for me.
Ann: Promise me that we will do these date nights more often?!
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 25.png
Max: Oh definitely Mom.. if this is what I can look forward to, you can bet your ass that we are going to do it again.. soon!

Ann: Great! C'mon Max, I'll race you to the car..

Next morning..
BB - Date night - Scene 3 - 26.png
Alice: (Looks like someone had a good night)
Alice: Wakey wakey sleepyheads! Time for breakfast!

[And so concludes the first story in the Date Night series. Hope you have all enjoyed it. I'm not the best at writing sexy scenes but I tried my best to convey what I was seeing unfolding in my imagination ;) . Any constructive criticism would be appreciated]

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

Great work!

• Red Heart

E_C_Gordon

Mar 9, 2018

Scene 4 (cont): Friday Late Night. Pink Lotus Nightclub

(Special cameo appearance by Monica Buckfett from Fashion Business)

Ann swayed seductively on the dance floor, attracting the attention of a sexy brunette nearby.
The brunette made her way closer to Ann, matching her rhythm and circling her, edging closer until Ann could feel her breath on her neck.
View attachment 2045861

The brunette, sensing that Ann was 'into this', felt a bit more brazen and started caressing Ann's body through her dress, running her hands up her waist and lightly cupping her breasts.

Max watched on from the couch, his excitement at the scene evident in the bulge in his pants.
View attachment 2045869
As Ann's heart started racing with excitement, the brunette pulled down her dress, revealing her right breast to the world.
Ann didn't care. In fact, she reveled in the attention and ground her ass into the girl behind her.
View attachment 2045871
They danced for a while, passionately caressing each other, losing themselves in the moment. Pretty soon, they were the only ones left in the club.
View attachment 2045875
The brunette lightly kissed Ann's lips and whispered into Ann's ear..
View attachment 2045876
Brunette: What's your name, sexy?
Ann: I'm Ann, and you?
Brunette: Monica..
Ann: It's a real pleasure to meet you.. in more ways than one (giggle)

Ann: C'mon, I want you to meet my date.

Ann pulled Monica towards the couch where Max was seated.
View attachment 2045879
Ann: Hey Max, Meet my new friend Monica.
Monica: Hi Max. Nice to meet you.
Max: Very nice to meet you Monica. I see you have been getting acquainted with my date. Not complaining.. it's one of the hottest things I have seen in a while.

Monica smiled sexily at Max.
Max: (grabbing Ann and pulling her into his lap) You've got me so horny with your 'little" display.. My turn to play now.
View attachment 2045881
Ann sat in Max's lap and he immediately started groping her exposed breasts. Ann sighed happily and gave in to the feelings that were coursing through her.
View attachment 2045882
Ann looked over at Monica and beckoned her over, spreading her legs invitingly. Monica knew what the assignment was and knelt in front of Ann.
View attachment 2045883
Ann shifted around so that Monica could have easier access, and the girl went to work...
View attachment 2045885
Max watched on in amazement at this "new" Ann that he was witnessing.. a far cry from the woman he knew a few months ago.

Ann was in heaven.. she felt a thrill that she had never experienced before. Having sex in public with a stranger that she had met only hours before. It was so wrong, but felt so right.
Ann decided that very moment that she would embrace this new life. Why deny herself these pleasures when she had crossed all taboos at home.
View attachment 2045888
Bartender: What the HELL is going on here??!!
Bartender: You can't do that here!! I think it's time for you to leave!
View attachment 2045890
The bouncer, Tyrone, stood menacingly behind the bartender, but it was easy to see that he was enjoying the scene before him.

Max and Monica reacted with shock and fright, embarrassed at being caught in this compromising position.
Ann, however, just smiled, not displaying any fear or embarrassment. In fact, she seemed turned on by the fact that they had been caught.
View attachment 2045891
Ann: Don't worry, we're leaving.. c'mon Max.

Ann pulled off her torn and stretched dress and threw it at the bargirl.

Ann: Here.. you can have this. I won't be needing it.

Ann wrapped her arm around Max's shoulder and confidently (and sexily) walked towards the exit.
View attachment 2045893
Max couldn't help but squeeze Ann's ass as a sign of encouragement.
View attachment 2045895
Ann: (laughing) Wow Max, that was so much fun! I cannot believe that I haven't done that sooner. I feel like a whole new world has opened up for me.
Ann: Promise me that we will do these date nights more often?!
View attachment 2045896
Max: Oh definitely Mom.. if this is what I can look forward to, you can bet your ass that we are going to do it again.. soon!

Ann: Great! C'mon Max, I'll race you to the car..

Next morning..
View attachment 2045898
Alice: (Looks like someone had a good night)
Alice: Wakey wakey sleepyheads! Time for breakfast!

[And so concludes the first story in the Date Night series. Hope you have all enjoyed it. I'm not the best at writing sexy scenes but I tried my best to convey what I was seeing unfolding in my imagination ;) . Any constructive criticism would be appreciated]
Great stuff!

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes