Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
Gen8 Eric has also arrived, with some new lingerie for Alice of course ;)
alice_eric1.jpg

Definitely a few modifications for Eric, I wanted him to be much bigger/taller, and look more like a successful businessman who could be powerful/manipulative, he's meant to be Ann's new boss after all. The original Eric looked like he made his money as an Instagram influencer, taking his shirt off and advertising protein shakes.

Jul 18, 2018
Gen8 Eric has also arrived, with some new lingerie for Alice of course ;)
View attachment 2162834

Definitely a few modifications for Eric, I wanted him to be much bigger/taller, and look more like a successful businessman who could be powerful/manipulative, he's meant to be Ann's new boss after all. The original Eric looked like he made his money as an Instagram influencer, taking his shirt off and advertising protein shakes.
I always felt he was a finance guy for the mob turned government informant. He wasn't a partner in his new firm (too visible, too easy for the mob to find him) just high enough to have people like Ann (no clue on her experience level, but still a new hire) working under him. This kind of backstory makes the old look make sense to me. Add in that successful business guys trend toward submissives because being a dom would feel too much like being at work. Frustrated middle/upper middle management with no way to move up because of his past history makes much more sense for someone that into dominance. Same for the manipulation, since someone in that situation would be desperate for control. How high in management would depend on whether he got a government stipend, and how much he had saved from cooking books for the mob once he decided to flip.

Granted, if he had stolen a bunch of mob money and fled, he'd ABSOLUTELY be working a bullshit job, dressing like an Instagram model who sells protein powder, and not giving half a shit. Hell, he might ACTUALLY sell protein powder, or do small firm advertising/marketing for somebody who does.

Last edited:
Reactions: lukin13

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
I always thought he was just a finance guy for the mob turned government informant. He wasn't a partner in his new firm (too visible, too easy for the mob to find him) just high enough to have people like Ann (no clue on her experience level, but still a new hire) working under him. This kind of backstory makes the old look make sense to me. Add in that successful business guys tend toward submissives because being a dom would feel too much like being at work. Frustrated middle/upper middle management with no way to move up because of his past history makes much more sense for someone that into dominance. How high in management would depend on whether he got a government stipend, and how much he had saved from cooking books for the mob once he decided to flip.
yeah true, that makes sense

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
Family portrait with an experimental version of Ann, based on an previous milf I made (in my signature). Comped together in PS, couldn't be bothered with the hassle of dealing with 4 characters in one scene, my laptop doesn't like it.
street_family1.jpg

and of course there's still 2 people missing ;) not sure where to start with Lisa, she's got a very recognisable look that I wouldn't want to change, but I'm not sure how easy it'll be to make a new version. I'll have to try to find a similar character to base her on and then take it from there.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
An updated family portrait. Removed Eric because I wasn't happy with his clothes or pose, so decided to just have the ladies.
View attachment 2163672
I would point out Lisa is homothetically too small, you would either have to make her taller as she is, or reduce only some parts of the body...well you probably understand what I mean, and this was perhaps just a quickie temp render!

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
I would point out Lisa is homothetically too small, you would either have to make her taller as she is, or reduce only some parts of the body...well you probably understand what I mean, and this was perhaps just a quickie temp render!
yeah the sizes aren't right yet. One thing about Daz that really annoys me is you can't just set a height for a character and lock it. I usually scale them and try to keep it the same but sometimes poses change them back to 100% and in the end I lose track! Plus all these images were rendered separately then combined in PS so even if the sizes are accurate in Daz I might have resized them in PS. She definitely needs to be a bit taller, I'm thinking slightly smaller than Alice

Reactions: Manifold

groq

Aug 12, 2017
yeah the sizes aren't right yet. One thing about Daz that really annoys me is you can't just set a height for a character and lock it. I usually scale them and try to keep it the same but sometimes poses change them back to 100% and in the end I lose track! Plus all these images were rendered separately then combined in PS so even if the sizes are accurate in Daz I might have resized them in PS. She definitely needs to be a bit taller, I'm thinking slightly smaller than Alice
Try Measure Metrics.

Reactions: lukin13
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes