Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Lewd Fiction Games

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Something a bit different using props to make somewhere for Alice to do her camming :love: Haven't experimented much with creating rooms but this turned out ok
View attachment 2170514
Looks great! One thing though - the room is pretty dark. I know it's supposed to be this way, but adding some ink blue light will make it better. Our brains are already "hardwired" by Hollywood movies that blue light means "night", so this way we'll still think of the room as being "dark" and actually see the details. It will also help soften the shadows from the laptop screen light.

Reactions: lukin13

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
yeah it's G8, I've just tried it on Ann and it looks good so I'll give it to her instead and try to find something new for Lisa, any suggestions for suitable G8 hair. This one is called 'Gwou Hair'. Still not perfect for Ann but I think it's better than the previous one I tried.
View attachment 2169792
I like these Hair but her nipples are to big i think :D

If you want a younger version of Ann, i like these one

Ann_with_Cong Hair.png

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
I think I might enjoy creating environments as much as the girls, why didn't I try this sooner?? First time I've really experimented with different materials and shaders as well. Gave Alice a balcony so she can stand out there naked and give everyone a show ;)

Her bedroom? Camming studio? Room in a quite expensive brothel? Who knows. Maybe all three.

alice_room1.jpg

I found those neon letters, all individual so you can write whatever you like, but couldn't think of anything custom so I used one of the default preset signs.

Last edited:

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
Lisa had so many questions about Alice's new apartment.
lisa_alice_room1.jpg
Where was she getting the money from? Why does she have a stripping pole in her bedroom? Why were they both naked?
And why did she ask her to bring a dildo when she's got 7 terrifying steel ones above her bed??

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
can you share the morphs?
I'm not sure I can, there's all sorts of morphs being used that I don't know the source of, they're in my library somewhere but I don't know what or where they are, I just experiment with random sliders in 'Parameters' > 'All' until I get something I like.

To give you an idea...

Her base shape, head and body, is a combination/blend of at least 4 downloaded characters.
On top of that there's muscular morphs, curvy morphs, two separate sets of aging morphs for shape/posture and muscle/skin sag, bimbo morphs in the cheekbones and lips. Of all of those morphs, I only know the muscular one is the 'Bodybuilder' one that seems quite common, and the bimbo one is called 'Bimbofication'.

I think there's over 100 individual parameters in total. If I ever lose any of my models there's no way even I could recreate them!

I accidentally deleted some folders from my library a few weeks ago and had to reload each model individually, find all the missing morph errors, search through the remaining folders in my library for clues about who made the morphs or the name, and then redownload everything I was missing. Took me almost a day to get everyone working again!

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
I'm not sure I can, there's all sorts of morphs being used that I don't know the source of, they're in my library somewhere but I don't know what or where they are, I just experiment with random sliders in 'Parameters' > 'All' until I get something I like.

To give you an idea...

Her base shape, head and body, is a combination/blend of at least 4 downloaded characters.
On top of that there's muscular morphs, curvy morphs, two separate sets of aging morphs for shape/posture and muscle/skin sag, bimbo morphs in the cheekbones and lips. Of all of those morphs, I only know the muscular one is the 'Bodybuilder' one that seems quite common, and the bimbo one is called 'Bimbofication'.

I think there's over 100 individual parameters in total. If I ever lose any of my models there's no way even I could recreate them!

I accidentally deleted some folders from my library a few weeks ago and had to reload each model individually, find all the missing morph errors, search through the remaining folders in my library for clues about who made the morphs or the name, and then redownload everything I was missing. Took me almost a day to get everyone working again!
Bake all of them in one morph!

Morph loader is your best friend.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
cheers, i'll definitely look into that!
This AlexStone guy knows of what he speaks! ;)
This is what I do for almost all of my Fan Art recreations, convert them to a single slider morph, then I copy that morph to a separate Fan Art DAZ library. With a single morph and a stripped down second library the characters load faster.

Chesousa

Jul 14, 2017

To give you an idea...

thanks anyway

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
Just wow. This Room looks so amazing. I can totally understand if not, but woud do you share this duf file with us?
And did you create this Room in DAZ or Blender or what do you use for it?
The room was made in Daz, it's just a box made of primitive shapes and then filled with downloaded props. It's not finished yet, only that side of the room in the render, the rest is empty. Once it's finished and I work out how to embed everything into a single file I might share it though.

This is how it's set up in daz
alice_room_bts.jpg

Using an external background like that works quite well, I've just rendered a camera movement and made it into a gif. obviously there's no parallax, everything just moves together, but it's convincing enough and more importantly works well for still images.
room.gif

But I've just noticed there's a huge refraction index on the balcony glass, splitting the buildings in half! I'll have to fix that

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes