Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
Some more erotic art for her walls, this time a huge cast-iron pussy ;)

View attachment 2180639
View attachment 2180640

Made with NGV8, imported into blender, removed all the other geometry and just about managed to extrude a new shape at the back to make it look like it could be mounted to a wall. Could also be used at much smaller sizes. Maybe a nice desk ornament or keyring :)
If this was a cast-iron copy of Lisa's pussy, then I would wear it as a love pendant around my neck! I just love Lisa the most... ;)
(I immediately fell in love with her when I played original BB for the first time a long time ago. My virgin pussy-girl-girl... But I want more of something forbidden with her! NTR or... Eric! I see she is so and wants sexual experiments!)
If so, sorry for my english

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
Is it Anna or Lisa? Alice is more and more difficult to find out, she is looks like about 40 here
I'm confused, someone looks 40?? Ann (Anna?) isn't in any of the recent renders, just Lisa and Alice. They're the same models I've been posting for weeks, shown below. If this is what 40 year olds look like where you live, I'm living in the wrong place!

View attachment 2176607 View attachment 2176611

Just my interpretation of them, anyone is free to make their own (y)

Reactions: Serj 07

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I like the creativity that is going on here!

this was my original idea for a statue.
View attachment 2177279

having a few texture issues though, you can see it on her left thigh and the top of her right arm. Need to look into it and find out why it's tiling the image texture incorrectly in certain places. There's only 1 surface so I thought it would apply smoothly over everything. I think it's somehow still retained some data from where the original geometry for each body part joined.
Addressing the textures would be nice, but for me the more glaring issue is the hair. A marble statue (much like something prepared for a 3d-printer) needs solid hair. The loose strands just don't work for realism.

Alice got some new artwork for her room... a giant metal casting of her own body :)
View attachment 2176868

Started out as an experiment for an idea I had to make statues. Exported the model into blender, removed some polygons and all the different textures, put it back into Daz and applied the new texture.

I'm not very good with blender yet so I cheated the shape at the top round her neck with photoshop. I could only delete the existing polygons which left a weird shape where her neck met her shoulders so just smoothed it all out.
The cheap-n-dirty would be to knife it.

1. Import the body
2. Make a new Plane.
3. Move/scale/rotate the plane to where you want it
plane.png
4. With body selected, toggle to Edit-mode
5. Select plane
6. Mesh -> Knife Project
7. Toggle on the "Cut Through" option if it is off
post-knife.png
8. Do your deletions/cleanup
cleanup.png
9. Fill it if that's the need
grid-filled.png

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
I like the creativity that is going on here!

Addressing the textures would be nice, but for me the more glaring issue is the hair. A marble statue (much like something prepared for a 3d-printer) needs solid hair. The loose strands just don't work for realism.

The cheap-n-dirty would be to knife it.

1. Import the body
2. Make a new Plane.
3. Move/scale/rotate the plane to where you want it
View attachment 2185612
4. With body selected, toggle to Edit-mode
5. Select plane
6. Mesh -> Knife Project
7. Toggle on the "Cut Through" option if it is off
View attachment 2185617
8. Do your deletions/cleanup
View attachment 2185624
9. Fill it if that's the need
View attachment 2185643
Yeah I managed to work out how to fix the cut using the bisect tool but forgot to upload the fixed version, still the same texture issues on this version but I've worked out how to fix it. Just have to do a new UV unwrap in Blender to create a new UV map instead of the one Daz gave the original figure. As someone else mentioned, you could then paint the texture to make it seamless, or just hide the seam somewhere it won't be seen. Or could go for some added realism and use the seam as if it was part of the manufacturing process, maybe make it run down the side of her body so it looks like 2 casts that have been done separately and then welded together or similar.
alice.png

And yeah, the hair. I agree and I spent about an hour seeing if I could find a way to fix it. Like shrinkwrapping another mesh over the hair so it looks more like an actual statue, but I couldn't get it to work. Another option would be to remake the hair in blender using less shapes to give it more volume and make it solid, but I think that's well beyond my abilities at the moment!

Last edited:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Yeah I managed to work out how to fix the cut using the bisect tool but forgot to upload the fixed version, still the same texture issues on this version but I've worked out how to fix it. Just have to do a new UV unwrap in Blender to create a new UV map instead of the one Daz gave the original figure. As someone else mentioned, you could then paint the texture to make it seamless, or just hide the seam somewhere it won't be seen. Or could go for some added realism and use the seam as if it was part of the manufacturing process, maybe make it run down the side of her body so it looks like 2 casts that have been done separately and then welded together or similar.
View attachment 2185865

And yeah, the hair. I agree and I spent about an hour seeing if I could find a way to fix it. Like shrinkwrapping another mesh over the hair so it looks more like an actual statue, but I couldn't get it to work. Another option would be to remake the hair in blender using less shapes to give it more volume and make it solid, but I think that's well beyond my abilities at the moment!
Yeah, there is no way to unwrap a 3d object and not have seams. As you say, you either use the seams intentionally, hide them, or work the paint/texture so that the coloring on both sides of the seam happen to align to make the seam mostly invisible.

As for the above, if you don't plan to cap the openings you may want to create a bit of thickness.

Back to statued hair, my current thought is to make use of mesh-to-volume and then volume-to-mesh. Here's a rough first attempt with Alice's original ponytail.
volume hair.png
I spent exactly zero time on the shaders, only dealt with attempting to make the hair a solid. Results are a bit marginal (also likely depends quite a bit on the specific hair asset being used), but might be a step in the right direction. Of course I have no idea what you plan to do with any statues.

Reactions: halo17 and lukin13

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
Yeah, there is no way to unwrap a 3d object and not have seams. As you say, you either use the seams intentionally, hide them, or work the paint/texture so that the coloring on both sides of the seam happen to align to make the seam mostly invisible.

As for the above, if you don't plan to cap the openings you may want to create a bit of thickness.

Back to statued hair, my current thought is to make use of mesh-to-volume and then volume-to-mesh. Here's a rough first attempt with Alice's original ponytail.
View attachment 2185991
I spent exactly zero time on the shaders, only dealt with attempting to make the hair a solid. Results are a bit marginal (also likely depends quite a bit on the specific hair asset being used), but might be a step in the right direction. Of course I have no idea what you plan to do with any statues.
That's definitely a good start, I'll try again with the mesh/volume and see how it works. I'm not really sure if I'll do anything with them, it was just an idea I had that I started experimenting with to see if I was able to do it, and be an option in future if I ever specifically wanted/needed a statue of someone

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes