Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

tut15372

Mar 21, 2019
the 'fun' or 'snack' size blonde is the smurfette of 'dating my daughter'
.... thx
fuck, I played it 3 months ago, I didn't notice the similarity at all :HideThePain:

then I remembered that there is no ntr there in fact (to speak so snidely about bbc), unlike Alexis and Lisa

frostpine

Jul 19, 2017
There is an open source AI image generator called stable diffusion that you can download and train on a specific image set I was hoping someone would do that with big brother pics both from fanart and all the games they could then quickly produce a lot of art and if they share the AI model for it everyone can use it in stable diffusion

FacelessMan

Aug 25, 2017
There is an open source AI image generator called stable diffusion that you can download and train on a specific image set I was hoping someone would do that with big brother pics both from fanart and all the games they could then quickly produce a lot of art and if they share the AI model for it everyone can use it in stable diffusion
Ok, and where i can download that generator?

frostpine

Jul 19, 2017
Here's the git hub where you can download it
I believe you also need github and python installed

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Tis the Season...

Big Brother Steamy Stories #2: "The Xmas Party - Santa's Surprise"

Scene 1: (Ann, Lisa and Kira are relaxing in the living room watching TV.)

BB-XmasParty-1.png
Lisa: Mom, are we doing anything special tomorrow night for Christmas eve?
Ann: Nothing really planned, but we could possibly do something. Kira? What do you think?
Kira: I know. Why don't we have a Christmas costume party!? We could all dress up and have a party right here in the living room!
BB-XmasParty-2.png
Lisa: That sounds like a great idea! Max and Alice are out shopping, so we could ask them to pick up a tree and some party things as well.
Ann: Sounds amazing! Lisa, you phone Alice and Aunt Kira and I will get the rest of the food and drinks sorted.

Scene 2: (Christmas Eve - Ann is doing a final inspection of the tree and decorations)

BB-XmasParty-3.png
Ann: Everything looks amazing! Drinks, check. Presents, check. Christmas themed movie, check.
BB-XmasParty-4.png
Ann: (I wonder what Max got me? I hope it's something naughty..)
Ann: I said everybody should be ready at 7pm. That gives me 30 minutes to get ready.. I better get a move on..

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Scene 3: (Max enters the living room)

BB-XmasParty-5.png
Max: As expected, I am the first one here. The girls are probably still busy getting ready.
BB-XmasParty-6.png
Max: (I can't wait to see what they have all decided to wear. It will no doubt be extremely sexy..can't wait!)

Ann: What do you think?...
BB-XmasParty-7.png
Max: Wow! Wow! Wow! You look absolutely amazing, Mom!

Ann: Aw, thanks Max. I hope it's not too revealing?
Max: No way! I'm pretty sure that the girls have something similar in mind anyway.
BB-XmasParty-8.png
Ann: I'm sure :) I think I hear them now.

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Lisa and Alice: TADA!
BB-XmasParty-9.png
Ann: Girls! I think you forgot part of your costumes?
Alice: Relax Mom! It's not like everybody here hasn't seen us in the nude before.. and in any case, we are much more comfortable this way!
BB-XmasParty-10.png
Lisa: Exactly!

Max: No complaints from me!
BB-XmasParty-11.png
Alice: What a surprise.
Ann: Can't really argue with you there.. but now I feel overdressed.. and I'm pretty sure Aunt Kira is going to appear in something equally scandalous!

Kira: Nothing scandalous here.. I'm covering up most of my body..for now anyway.

Lisa: Wow Aunt Kira! You look amazing!

Kira: Thanks Lisa. I really like your costume choice as well (or rather lack of costume).
BB-XmasParty-12.png

Max: You ladies all look amazingly sexy. Why don't you go pose in front of the tv so that I can get a group shot.

(As predicted, Kira didn't take long to lose the little bit of clothing that she had worn.)

Max: Ok, smile ladies.. say 'Cheese!'
BB-XmasParty-13.png
Girls: Cheese!

Kira: Sis, you are the only one that is still decent.. lose the outfit.. c'mon, let those tits breathe!

Alice and Lisa: Yeah Mom! Take it off! Take it off!

Ann: I guess I gotta go with the theme...

Max: Great! Mom, why don't you pose with Alice and Lisa.

Ann: Ok.
BB-XmasParty-14.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes