Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Jul 18, 2018
Finally got time to continue the fanart I was making. Putting all here together to make looking easy (Some renders are a repeat that I already posted one per post earlier in this thread, but it would be good to scroll all together so putting here.)
(pics are without any written dialogue. Please let me know if you want me to add pics in story format)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Milkshake thick, pull hard on the straw

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
Your art is great, and I respect your option to change the characters, but I personally don't care for them and wish you'd have just stuck with the originals.
It's the same for me, his renders are technically good, but personally I couldn't care less about the new characters. Imho this belongs in the "Show us your DazSkill" thread as the figures look nothing like the original ones.

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Trying to create animation, don't judge)
-snip-
Every animation in a non-realtime way deserves to be praised.

Is Anns animation premade or did you make it?
If the latter, allow me to nitpick. Try to avoid linearity, perfect symmetry and excessive range of motion.
If you have the chance to tone down the range of motion on her boobs and slightly desync their movement the animation should look more interesting.

Maybe a soft fill light (nothing extreme) from the upper left corner could help making the scene more pop.

In any way, keep up the good work. :)

Reactions: edi4 and Atherin

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Every animation in a non-realtime way deserves to be praised.

Is Anns animation premade or did you make it?
If the latter, allow me to nitpick. Try to avoid linearity, perfect symmetry and excessive range of motion.
If you have the chance to tone down the range of motion on her boobs and slightly desync their movement the animation should look more interesting.

Maybe a soft fill light (nothing extreme) from the upper left corner could help making the scene more pop.

In any way, keep up the good work. :)
I recognize the animation. It is a pre-set but edi4 did execute it quit well. Edi4 don't get discouraged if animations don't seem to get a lot of attention. It's not the animator, it's the normal consumer. Most stuff an artist might spend 2-40 hours working on, but the gentlemen thumbing through these pages are end stage OCD. They are by in large just consuming those same pieces of work in under 5 sec. They don't have the patience to sit and watch an animation. Keep it up man! You should have gotten a good start w/ atleast Animate Lite using pre-sets so I'd imagine you'll come up with some great stuff key framing!

edi4

Jul 21, 2019
Thank you very much for the comments, I do not have time to create my own animation. Maybe later ;)

Reactions: Emoon

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Last part of the Xmas Party Story will be posted later this evening. Sorry, I know the season has passed, but for the sake of completeness, I wanted to get the last few renders done so that I can then focus on the next story.

I am rushing it a bit so please forgive any minor clipping issues (especially on the xmas hats.. those are a pain to work with :()

Reactions: pivan4 and lablob
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes