Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Big Brother Steamy Stories #2: "The Xmas Party - Santa's Surprise" (continued)

Part 1 https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-fan-art.3950/post-9590754
Part 2 https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-fan-art.3950/post-9591150
Part 3 https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-fan-art.3950/post-9591733
Part 4 https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-fan-art.3950/post-9604925

Scene 5: The Action continues. Max gets up from the floor and moves to the couch where Ann is waiting impatiently.

BB-XMasParty-21.png

Lisa and Alice pass the time by playing on their own.

BB-XMasParty-22.png

Kira soon drops her role as photographer and joins in on the fun.
BB-XMasParty-23.png
BB-XMasParty-24.png
BB-XMasParty-25.png
BB-XMasParty-26.png

Lisa: Hey, don't forget about us!
BB-XMasParty-27.png
Ann: Ok, everybody line up against the windows. Max, let's test out that stamina and see if you can manage all of us.
Max: Mom, you know I have sex several times a day with all of you. I don't have any doubts about my abilities :)
BB-XMasParty-28.png
BB-XMasParty-29.png
BB-XMasParty-30.png
BB-XMasParty-31.png
BB-XMasParty-32.png
BB-XMasParty-33.png
BB-XMasParty-34.png
BB-XMasParty-35.png

Max: I'm getting close...

Ann: Ok girls, line up and kneel in front of us.. time to get your holiday treat! And take off those hats as well.. I don't want you to get cum all over them.

BB-XMasParty-36.png
BB-XMasParty-37.png
BB-XMasParty-38.png

Kira: Hey Sis, can't have you missing out, lemme give you a taste as well.
BB-XMasParty-39.png

Kira: Now that we are all nicely adorned, lemme set the timer so that we can take a proper family photo.

BB-XMasParty-40.png

Later that night.. a shadowy figure silently creeps through the house.. making his way slowly to the xmas tree.

BB-XMasParty-41.png
Santa: (silently) Ho Ho Ho.. Just one more house before I can go home and spend some time with the Mrs..
BB-XMasParty-42.png
Santa: Nice tree, nice house.. I wonder who lives here.......
BB-XMasParty-42a.png
BB-XMasParty-43.png
(Thump!!..Crash!!)

Lisa: (groggily) What??!!

Lisa: SANTA !?!?
BB-XMasParty-44.png

(A few moments later.. Santa slowly regains consciousness)

BB-XMasParty-45.png
Lisa: Oh Thank God! Santa! Are you ok?

Santa: ... I'm ok child.. just a bit stunned.

Kira: Well now that we are awake, you keen to join the party Santa?

Santa: I suppose I could stay for one glass of milk...

THE END! :)

[Hope you enjoyed this short story :) ]

Last edited:

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017
Big Brother Steamy Stories #2: "The Xmas Party - Santa's Surprise" (continued)

Part 1 https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-fan-art.3950/post-9590754
Part 2 https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-fan-art.3950/post-9591150
Part 3 https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-fan-art.3950/post-9591733
Part 4 https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-fan-art.3950/post-9604925

Scene 5: The Action continues. Max gets up from the floor and moves to the couch where Ann is waiting impatiently.

View attachment 2290730

Lisa and Alice pass the time by playing on their own.

View attachment 2290731

Kira soon drops her role as photographer and joins in on the fun.
View attachment 2290734
View attachment 2290736
View attachment 2290737
View attachment 2290739

Lisa: Hey, don't forget about us!
View attachment 2290742
Ann: Ok, everybody line up against the windows. Max, let's test out that stamina and see if you can manage all of us.
Max: Mom, you know I have sex several times a day with all of you. I don't have any doubts about my abilities :)
View attachment 2290746
View attachment 2290747
View attachment 2290749
View attachment 2290750
View attachment 2290751
View attachment 2290752
View attachment 2290754
View attachment 2290756

Max: I'm getting close...

Ann: Ok girls, line up and kneel in front of us.. time to get your holiday treat! And take off those hats as well.. I don't want you to get cum all over them.

View attachment 2290758
View attachment 2290759
View attachment 2290760

Kira: Hey Sis, can't have you missing out, lemme give you a taste as well.
View attachment 2290761

Kira: Now that we are all nicely adorned, lemme set the timer so that we can take a proper family photo.

View attachment 2290768

Later that night.. a shadowy figure silently creeps through the house.. making his way slowly to the xmas tree.

View attachment 2290771
Santa: (silently) Ho Ho Ho.. Just one more house before I can go home and spend some time with the Mrs..
View attachment 2290776
Santa: Nice tree, nice house.. I wonder who lives here.......
View attachment 2290783
View attachment 2290785
(Thump!!..Crash!!)

Lisa: (groggily) What??!!

Lisa: SANTA !?!?
View attachment 2290786

(A few moments later.. Santa slowly regains consciousness)

View attachment 2290793
Lisa: Oh Thank God! Santa! Are you ok?

Santa: ... I'm ok child.. just a bit stunned.

Kira: Well now that we are awake, you keen to join the party Santa?

Santa: I suppose I could stay for one glass of milk...

THE END! :)

[Hope you enjoyed this short story :) ]
Oh, now I wanna see Santa fuck them all

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Lisa looks a bit strange though.. I think some of the morphs are a bit wonky. I do think that I will try to avoid such big 'casts' in future stories as it's a lot of work to try to get everything looking proper when you are dealing with multiple characters in one scene (or I should just spend a lot more time on each render :p )

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Can definitely see that rolmac spends a lot of time on his renders.. quality over quantity :) I will get there one day.. hopefully.
it is better to make a good image than ten crappy images that end up in the trash.
you will get there if at each image you try to do better than the previous one and watch the tutorials
that said! you already have a very good level.
I advise you to watch tutorials on the photo: the carding, the light, the composition ect ....
whether you are a photographer or a daz user. you will have the same problem.
the light, the framing, the model, the decor, etc.... the two are all the same

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
it is better to make a good image than ten crappy images that end up in the trash.
you will get there if at each image you try to do better than the previous one and watch the tutorials
that said! you already have a very good level.
I advise you to watch tutorials on the photo: the carding, the light, the composition ect ....
whether you are a photographer or a daz user. you will have the same problem.
the light, the framing, the model, the decor, etc.... the two are all the same
I think the main problem with this last batch was that once I was on a roll I just wanted to churn out the images as I was seeing the events unfolding in my head. I didn't want to lose momentum so I ended up forgoing some quality checks in favor of the storyline remaining fresh in my head. But yes, I always try to watch as many tutorials as I can, especially on lighting .. I mean some of the basics I only realised quite late in the game eg upping the mesh resolution for the characters to get better results :)

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
I've released a very short demo for my concept of Big Brother as a visual novel - check out the thread here

The story begins before the family moves to the villa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Pasta and bread!
- You mean pasta or bread?
- No, I mean pasta and bread. И хуй без соли.

rolmac

May 28, 2017
I think the main problem with this last batch was that once I was on a roll I just wanted to churn out the images as I was seeing the events unfolding in my head. I didn't want to lose momentum so I ended up forgoing some quality checks in favor of the storyline remaining fresh in my head. But yes, I always try to watch as many tutorials as I can, especially on lighting .. I mean some of the basics I only realised quite late in the game eg upping the mesh resolution for the characters to get better results :)
making a series of images in sequence n is the best solution to get used to the functionality of daz.
My procedure is as follows: I spend a lot of time on the first image of a scene so that the first rendering is close to the result I want
once I have defined the different settings I choose an aspect of daz or addon that I have used little or not to familiarize myself with its usefulness
the following images are faster to do because all the main settings are done which allows me to concentrate on the pose and my framing and on what I want to master
to give you a visual, I will soon post the rest of the story that I started. but before that I will put the link of my first publication that I made when I started the daz software. the result is mediocre. but during all this series I was confronted with different problems that I had to solve successfully or not or badly
after this series. I did a pose at I focused on an image that took me at least a day to build because I brought more attention to detail and spent time on effects that I was learning like the mouilet effect , rain effect, hand effect that grabs a breast.
this break allowed me to work through all the difficulties that I encountered during my first series of images
you will see that my second series of images will be very different from what I did the first time and I continue of course to discover the different features of daz or to test the different addons or effects that we can have on this site or elsewhere
anyway I encourage you to continue because you are doing a very good job pleasant to watch

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingBel

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
making a series of images in sequence n is the best solution to get used to the functionality of daz.
My procedure is as follows: I spend a lot of time on the first image of a scene so that the first rendering is close to the result I want
once I have defined the different settings I choose an aspect of daz or addon that I have used little or not to familiarize myself with its usefulness
the following images are faster to do because all the main settings are done which allows me to concentrate on the pose and my framing and on what I want to master
to give you a visual, I will soon post the rest of the story that I started. but before that I will put the link of my first publication that I made when I started the daz software. the result is mediocre. but during all this series I was confronted with different problems that I had to solve successfully or not or badly
after this series. I did a pose at I focused on an image that took me at least a day to build because I brought more attention to detail and spent time on effects that I was learning like the mouilet effect , rain effect, hand effect that grabs a breast.
this break allowed me to work through all the difficulties that I encountered during my first series of images
you will see that my second series of images will be very different from what I did the first time and I continue of course to discover the different features of daz or to test the different addons or effects that we can have on this site or elsewhere
anyway I encourage you to continue because you are doing a very good job pleasant to watch
Thanks very much. I appreciate the encouragement. I am away on vacation at the moment but plan to get started on the next storyline when I am back home next week

Reactions: rolmac

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
no AI, I was trying out different eye materials, now that you said it, I noticed the halo around the iris, sometimes that happens if you apply different eye materials one after the other

edit: I didn't save that scene, so can't fix it in the source, so I slightly painted over the odd irises
a-380www_.jpg

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes