Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
I think your Eric needs a lot of work the others are at least recognizable but if you didn't tell me I wouldn't have known that was supposed to be Eric
Yeah that was always the idea with this Eric, like I wrote in the first post featuring him, it's a completely new design for him and he was meant to look different. Something about the original design I didn't really like, but as bobbylovesjumpshot pointed out, it does make sense to the story, so that swayed my opinion on him.

I'll probably revisit him and make a more faithful adaptation to the original though.

Reactions: bb888

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Yeah that was always the idea with this Eric, like I wrote in the first post featuring him, it's a completely new design for him and he was meant to look different. Something about the original design I didn't really like, but as bobbylovesjumpshot pointed out, it does make sense to the story, so that swayed my opinion on him.

I'll probably revisit him and make a more faithful adaptation to the original though.
Eric, in the story, is a loathsome douchebag. Although he is considered a macho man, he's still a DB with a peewee-sized peepee.

falco256

May 27, 2019
didn't take long for Alice to make up her mind about who to spend the night with...
View attachment 2205675

Tweaked Eric quite a bit, but couldn't find any hair similar to the game. I don't like this one but it's the best I could find so far.
You know nothing Eric Snow! (Sorry, he just has that gormless look that Kit Harrington has, but your eric is less antagonistic looking than the original)

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
You know nothing Eric Snow! (Sorry, he just has that gormless look that Kit Harrington has, but your eric is less antagonistic looking than the original)
haha he's definitely gormless, I hadn't really noticed it at the time! still needs a lot of work. although in this picture i think he's a bit upset as well ;)

the difference in my daz library between male and female is... colossal. i've only got a few characters, 5 or 6 types of hair, hardly any clothes, and hardly any morphs or expressions for G8M. I should stick to making female characters, it's much easier

Reactions: falco256

frostpine

Jul 19, 2017
didn't take long for Alice to make up her mind about who to spend the night with...
View attachment 2205675

Tweaked Eric quite a bit, but couldn't find any hair similar to the game. I don't like this one but it's the best I could find so far.
I agree it does still need work but it's a massive improvement especially the body the hair and face are better too but still need tweaking look forward to your progress

Reactions: bobbylovesjumpshot
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes