Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Lewd Fiction Games

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Try "offsetting" the headlight in the Camera settings.
Lighting & Render settings are the keys to make good renders.
Camera headlight is a point light, so it gives really sharp shadows and offsetting it will make them visible in the render since they will no longer be hidden behind the objects. I'd suggest lighting the figures with multiple lights and turning the camera headlight off.

Reactions: DiamondKing13

DiamondKing13

Mar 31, 2020
Try "offsetting" the headlight in the Camera settings.
Lighting & Render settings are the keys to make good renders.
I appreciate the advice. I have no idea what this means but I am slowly learning. I've started watching a YouTube video on lighting.

Camera headlight is a point light, so it gives really sharp shadows and offsetting it will make them visible in the render since they will no longer be hidden behind the objects. I'd suggest lighting the figures with multiple lights and turning the camera headlight off.
I have just learnt where the camera's are :) and the lights on Daz. When I say I am a beginner, I mean absolute, no clue about art/drawing/3d modelling, etc. But one can do anything when Ann, Kira, Alice, and Lisa are involved.

Reactions: Nulldev

Lewd Fiction Games

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I appreciate the advice. I have no idea what this means but I am slowly learning. I've started watching a YouTube video on lighting.
A while ago I posted how I usually make the lighting for my renders - you can find it here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-fan-art.3950/post-11178544

To create a disk spotlight you need to edit the light geometry in the "Lights" tab and change it from "point" to "disk" and then edit the diameter (height) of the disk in centimeters - I usually set it to 40-60 cm. Try it out and play around with the light intensity to achieve the desired result. I won't say that the lighting in my renders is "perfect", but I consider it to be at least decent, plus it's really easy to achieve.

DiamondKing13

Mar 31, 2020
A while ago I posted how I usually make the lighting for my renders - you can find it here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-fan-art.3950/post-11178544

To create a disk spotlight you need to edit the light geometry in the "Lights" tab and change it from "point" to "disk" and then edit the diameter (height) of the disk in centimeters - I usually set it to 40-60 cm. Try it out and play around with the light intensity to achieve the desired result. I won't say that the lighting in my renders is "perfect", but I consider it to be at least decent, plus it's really easy to achieve.
Thank you. I will look into it as soon as I get the chance. Any specific guidance is always welcome. Thank you to Big Rooster as well for the encouragement and advice.

Reactions: Lewd Fiction Games

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Thank you. I will look into it as soon as I get the chance. Any specific guidance is always welcome. Thank you to Big Rooster as well for the encouragement and advice.
on top of adding lights, you can try adjusting the "Exposure Value" in the render settings to set the lighting, but do it with minimal steps.

rolmac

May 28, 2017
your bug if I understood the Google translation

your clearest image: you have the light of the camera

for the darkest: without camera light only ambient light

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes