Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Not wanting to always use premade poses but lacking the talent to just come up with good poses on my own, I had the idea to try to replicate the poses in actual softcore photos that I find visually appealing. Then I figured oh what the hell, let's see if somewhere among all these morphs is the right combination that will replicate that rack too. Here's the first result, with the reference.

Ann-softcore-1.png

G

GreatName

So, two questions. Does this community prefer PNG or JPG files?

How do I upload full-size images to the forum. I had been clicking Upload, then either Thumbnails or Fullsize reduces to 1600x960.

Thanks
When quality is most important regardless of file size, PNG is the better choice over JPEG, which sacrifices accuracy for a smaller file. And if you need alpha channel transparency, PNG can do it but JPEG cannot.

But if it's important that the file be small, it can be surprising how good JPEG can look even at very small sizes. The PNG below is 1.4 MB. The JPEG is 26K. That's more than 50 times smaller.

PNG:
View attachment 22757
JPEG:
View attachment 22758

Both were cropped from the 4K original of this image:
View attachment 22772

Story: Kira and Alice invite Lisa to go with them on Friday night. She's trying on suitable dance club attire and walks into the bathroom to see it in the mirror, but the bathroom is already occupied by Max who doesn't mind at all. Lisa's heard the stories about Alice losing her panties on these Friday night excursions, and she figures she can't lose her panties if she's not wearing any at the start . . .
I haven't thought about this since 08, but isn't the size more dependent on the dpi? I never worked in 3D, but there must be an equivalent there. I do know I use PNG for transparencies and when I convert to JPG they compress, but not that (50X) much.
good story!! but too short bro
For diamond mod : I do 95% jpg, 1920*1080 72DPI so each file will weigh around 200ko. People still have to down and up those file. You can't tell difference from jpg to png at this point unless you try to rescale the picture. (Trust me I'm an image processing engineer)

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes