Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

redle

Apr 12, 2017
View attachment 23651
Better now?

Did nobody notice the easter egg in this one when I posted it the first time? It's not even hidden.
Much. Very nice.
As for the egg, I'm guessing you mean a certain bit of water pressure? Would work better if it happened to be an angle shot. Can't see any chrome monstrosityness to give it that comic flair.

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
View attachment 23651
Better now?

Did nobody notice the easter egg in this one when I posted it the first time? It's not even hidden.
Im seeing different shoes (obviously), different lighting, Lisa's height is different, as well as the towels are askew. beyond that Im not seeing anything different. Unless the egg is in both, if so is it Max's faucet dick?

Also i have to point out, now that she changed her shoes the bracelet clashes with the outfit too. :tf:

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Yes, it's Max's faucet dick.

The lighting is brighter by two whole stops. Lisa's height was corrected, she's not supposed to be 100% scale. The towel bar and the smaller towel had been floating in air, now the bars are on the wall and the towel on the bar.

The men at the club will be too busy admiring Lisa's bedazzled ass in that dress to notice the color of her bracelet.

Reactions: Max Headroom

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Another pose taken from a real photo. Not going to do a difficult one on a Friday night.
Lisa-softcore-2a.png

Let's see how Lisa looks with the long blonde hair.
Lisa-softcore-2b.png

And for those who complain that it can't be used as wallpaper if it isn't 16x9: here, make your own.
Lisa-softcore-2c.png

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I'm working right now on some Bad Kitty Lisa. I got most of the props I wanted, this morning.
The other girls maybe follow. One way or another ;)

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Very quick proptest:
Lethal Rogue Outfit for G8F (Olypia 8 Probundle)
Dark Alley by Stonemason
Catclaws by 3D-Mobster
Easy Breast Control Morphs (Sadly I forgot the name of the artist behind them. I dodn't know anymore if I bought the at rederotica or rederosity or on another store. But they look very good)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Found the Artists behind the easy breast morphs, SF-Design.

Last edited:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
And another quick proptest with bad kitty lisa.
New Genitalia for Victoria 8 by 3feetwolf.
Pubic Hair AddOn for NGV8 bx SF-Design
Athletic Gear Shoes by bluebird 3d and shox-design
converted freerunner poses: Original by devon
Industrial 2k9 by Stonemason
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p.S.:
If anyone knows a solution for the discoloration on the NGV8 when you use the wet on presets for the labia major. please share.

p.p.S.: If anyone knows a better posable or more cat/fox like tail plug for DAZ also please show the door. :)

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes