Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
M

MantisK

Did I miss the Lisa cosplay kitty with butt plug tail lesson with Kate? Don't make me break out an Etch-A-Sketch!!!

Reactions: polywog

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Does anyone of you guys know what kind of asste the white lingerie set is?
Would be nice to see it on Lisa

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Another softcore cheesecake render along with the photo reference. Not my best replication.
Ann softcore 4.png IMG_0091.JPG

Whenever you see me flip the pose and composition horizontally, it's because Ann and Lisa both have hair in their faces and I want the camera facing their "good side" with these kind of poses.

Sorry, let me correct myself :
"I feel compelled to reiterate ReadThread request to WBWB"

Damn it, I missed it once more. Last try :
"I feel compelled to reiterate DeadHead request to WBWB" ^^ ;)
Okay you all asking for wallpaper, I'm now uploading my renders which may include 1920x1080 or even 4K versions to a folder at

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
Another softcore cheesecake render along with the photo reference. Not my best replication.
View attachment 23861 View attachment 23862

Whenever you see me flip the pose and composition horizontally, it's because Ann and Lisa both have hair in their faces and I want the camera facing their "good side" with these kind of poses.

Okay you all asking for wallpaper, I'm now uploading my renders which may include 1920x1080 or even 4K versions to a folder at
Can I talk about my idea " larger wallpaper and then make landscape fanart 1920x1080 " ! What you think?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes