Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
It's not that different but just a little better. The eye make-up is a big change, and the face skin tone changed a little(less red), the lips are a slightly different color. The arms and legs were changed to match Alice better and the skin tones and belly button are changed on the torso.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Another run at the more realistic Alice skin. Pretty much same pose. The lighting is changed a bit and the skin material is updated. The eye make-up is more like the game and the face is slightly different. Also did some work to get the color of the torso to match better. Here is the render with a couple of close ups, and the rar is there for anyone wants to look at the full sized version.

View attachment 24265 View attachment 24266 View attachment 24267
Belly button looks a bit off, but very nice skin texture

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Must be what he day dreams about after Kate's mom (what was her name?) took him away to be (possibly) a sex slave. I know it's a dream because only Eric would imagine his dick being that big; we all know he has a baby carrot. :test:
2nd best picture of Victor I saw:
n-eper-1.jpg :winkytongue:

But better is this:
33115_ericdead[1].png
Never rise again NO part of you!
(sorry can't remember from whom)

Last edited:

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I started working on some fan-fic that I planned to link-up with some of the outstanding fan-art, with the premise that Kate (who says it's OK to CP) does not actually say she is on BC... I imagined Alice telling Max that Kate is knocked-up and she wants it too, and Max freaking out at the idea of Kate's Mom putting Max in a gimp suit next to Eric.

But I wanted to do a Olivia-Lisa one first that would eventually make use of the awesome pool side animations that @Rich has done.

Here is my first SWAG at the above "storyline":

My Ren'py is not good enough yet to add actual menus, paths, or even a opening page background. I've really only spent 4 actual "days" on this so far, as I have a real day job that pays very well. But it works-ish. I borrowed liberally from DS and here, for both.

Plus here is my 1st attempt at Ren'py BB fan-fic:

I have not tested the MEGA download of the latest effort, but the old one is good.

Last edited:

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I'd like some opinions if possible.

Three images of Alice. They all have different hair. Image 1 is the game hair and Images 2 and 3 are options that I think look more realistic but hopefully still keep her looking like Alice. Which do you prefer?

Alice hair.jpg Alice new hair 1.jpg Alice new hair 2.jpg

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I'd like some opinions if possible.

Three images of Alice. They all have different hair. Image 1 is the game hair and Images 2 and 3 are options that I think look more realistic but hopefully still keep her looking like Alice. Which do you prefer?

View attachment 24487 View attachment 24488 View attachment 24489
I would say number 3 is the most natural. I like this light gleam looks beautiful. But you have to do something with her eyes! They are too dull.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes