Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Both look good, but the second one brings out so much skin details that you can't see clearly on the first. And celtic, if you don't mind, which HDR are you using on these pics? I'm experimenting some things with HDR but none looks this good.
Thanks man. The HDR is the mid-day one form A set called "Crescent Cove". But it's really only just there so you can see the sky and as a little bit of ambient light. Here is a scene with just that HDR:

Alice shush HDRI example.jpg

It's a nice HDR though and you can use it to light a scene properly, but in this case the main light is a Plane that I made emissive, that is at the window just left of Alice's head. And then there is a really low fill light coming from somewhere near the camera.

Here are the two fully lit skin comparison images to go with that example:

Alice shush 1.jpg Alice shush 2.jpg

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Not sure about the skin but I think the shaping looks off. Isn't the Alice shape recipe 100% "Eliya" for both body and head?
Nope, that's wrong. Alice is Genesis 3 female default load (92% scale). The info about Eliya isn't correct. In fact Eliya is the model used for Vicky (Only with the Victoria 7 Head and Body sliders turned to 0%)

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Nope, that's wrong. Alice is Genesis 3 female default load (92% scale). The info about Eliya isn't correct. In fact Eliya is the model used for Vicky (Only with the Victoria 7 Head and Body sliders turned to 0%)
celtic11328, can you double-check that? I loaded Alice from the "Alice Unmodified Skin" included in the zips up on the other forum section. I just merged in "Alice Celtic1138 Skin" to compare. Both are using Iliya Body & Head at 100%. Victoria 7 Body is at 75%, while Victoria 7 Head is at 50%

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Nice work.

The first one just looks dull, that skin always bothered me:). The second one looks like she does in the game. I like the look of the third one personally, I think it looks really good but the second one, as I say, is the one that matches the game best.

Max's hair is meant to be black by the way. Also there is an updated version of the outside area with better looking grass:) in Funfiction's post:
I'm not surprised you like 3 best. That is using the "Alice8 Material" you uploaded recently (though I'm using G3). Number 2 was using the "Alice" skin". Thanks for the info on Max's hair (is anybody looking at that ;)) and the grass. Here's an update. Movie3b05_2unmodAlice2.png

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I'm not surprised you like 3 best. That is using the "Alice8 Material" you uploaded recently (though I'm using G3). Number 2 was using the "Alice" skin". Thanks for the info on Max's hair (is anybody looking at that ;)) and the grass. Here's an update. View attachment 25710
Perfect mate...

And look at that grassx'D (took me fecking ages to get it to look decent)

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
Christopher, the scene was actually by the pool. However, it wasn't where she normally smoked. I have moved it there, and adjusted the sun.

JSF2, I thought the same about the grey hair. As celtic said, that's how it loads. I was going into the shader to just make it black when I saw his post. I made the white portion gray at 92 92 92.

jackolante, that was the unmod skin. In another scene I thought it looked better, but I'll let you all judge. 1, 2, or 3? View attachment 25686 View attachment 25687 View attachment 25688
3rd is best bro! Like in game . Can you make more pics follow this?

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I'm 100% sure on this. Just load Genesis 3 Female (It'll load with Victoria body 100% and Victoria head at 44%) and load my skin. It's what I always use. Here are two head shots I did when I originally tested it.

View attachment 25706 View attachment 25707
Whenever I load Genesis 3 female, it's 0% of any named figure, which makes sense to me, since it's supposed to be the other way around with every named figure (in generation 3) being derived from the G3F base figure, some deriving from V7 which in turn is based on G3F. So I tried dialing in 100% V7 body and 44% V7 head.

1) 100% Eliya head & body, 2) Unmorphed G3F, 3) 44% V7 head & 100% V7 body
Alice Eliya.png Alice Gen3.png Alice .44V7.png
Alice body Eliya.png Alice body Gen3.png Alice body .44V7.png

Oh my, we should have known this would happen.
Alice Alice scissors.png

Last year it was slutty Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, this year the "Alice skin" is the top-selling Halloween costume.
Everyone is Alice.png
Looks like there's about to be a doppelgangbang.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes