Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
It's amazing what a difference a big smile (showing teeth) makes to a character's looks. In both Glamour and BB, I don't think I have seen any of the characters express more than slight amusement :)

falco256

May 27, 2019
It's amazing what a difference a big smile (showing teeth) makes to a character's looks. In both Glamour and BB, I don't think I have seen any of the characters express more than slight amusement :)
I think that's cultural though, in some places in the world a wide toothy smile without a good reason is a sign of idiocy or that you're trying to hide your true feelings. But then again, I'm a cronic sufferer of resting bitch face... too lazy to smile for no reason. I think darksilver is russian right? well if I recall correctly they're the opposite of america in the sense of smiling. Americans smile to be polite, Russians only smile if they're genuinely affectionate to someone iirc.

• Hey there
Reactions: PML 021259

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I think that's cultural though, in some places in the world a wide toothy smile without a good reason is a sign of idiocy or that you're trying to hide your true feelings. But then again, I'm a cronic sufferer of resting bitch face... too lazy to smile for no reason. I think darksilver is russian right? well if I recall correctly they're the opposite of america in the sense of smiling. Americans smile to be polite, Russians only smile if they're genuinely affectionate to someone iirc.
I am the same.. long time depression sufferer, and it takes a lot for me to crack more than a sardonic half smile. Was just pointing out the stark differences between the above fanart renders and the in game renders.

Reactions: lukin13

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
having worked quite closely with representatives of both of those cultures, both use smiling to achieve similar effect before or while you're getting shafted, with one of them there is a chance of at least receiving a reach-around, not so much with the other one

in case of Daz figures, with G3 and G8 you had to fiddle quite a lot for the open smile to look natural, and BB authors didn't seem to focus on such small details, they simply avoided dialing those expressions up so much so the faces don't look unnatural or ugly, that IMHO is a more plausible explanation than any cultural background connection

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
A bit later at the bar ;)
alice3.jpg
kira2.jpg

And talking about expressions, I agree, they're painful most of the time and usually don't look very good. Most of my characters don't use expressions at all, or a subtle smile at best, but with Alice and Kira partying it felt weird for them to not be smiling so I found something that worked.

I think the shape of the model's face must have something to do with it because I made one character that I always render with a big smile and she looks great, but dialling in the same expression on other models just doesn't have the same effect. Even with these renders, a big smile works much better on Kira than it does on Alice.

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
quick test as a wallpaper. only 1080 at the moment, wanted to do 4k but it came out too noisy and had to be reduced in size. I'll try it again at 4k when i get a chance

kira_alice_wp.jpg

Hosted externally below, f95zone seems to lose a bit of quality when viewed at full size

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
quick test as a wallpaper. only 1080 at the moment, wanted to do 4k but it came out too noisy and had to be reduced in size. I'll try it again at 4k when i get a chance

View attachment 2158439

Hosted externally below, f95zone seems to lose a bit of quality when viewed at full size
Shouldn't they be dancing with the same dresses as before... ? :love:

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
Shouldn't they be dancing with the same dresses as before... ? :love:
Unfortunately Kira lost her skirt because she was being a dirty bitch.... or Daz and Nvidia don't communicate enough and I can't do any dForce simulations without rolling back drivers which I don't want to do. Let's just say she'd already half-stripped when the picture was taken ;)

Although you could have just asked for them to be nude...

kira_alice_wp2.jpg
kira_alice_wp3.jpg

4k...

Last edited:

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
7, 8, 9 and 11 are really nice :)
Number 11 is my favorite. It just suits her perfectly.

Are you willing to tell what clothes this are? Pleassssse :)

New hair test for Kira, the Gen3 hair I was using never seemed to look that natural, some weird shapes. The ends of this hair don't quite look right though, too transparent, will have to try to fix that.
View attachment 2160937
Have the same Problem with her Hair. Damn Gen3 Hair :D This One is much better and these Shader. The Color is amazing. Same Question. Are you telling me what do you use? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: wwwslave

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
7, 8, 9 and 11 are really nice :)
Number 11 is my favorite. It just suits her perfectly.

Are you willing to tell what clothes this are? Pleassssse :)

Have the same Problem with her Hair. Damn Gen3 Hair :D This One is much better and these Shader. The Color is amazing. Same Question. Are you telling me what do you use? :)
Picture 7 - Drop Dress
Picture 8 - Glitz Dress
Picture 9 - Desiree Dress
Picture 11 - X Fashion Foxy Lady Outfit
Kira Hair - Lary Hair

(y)

Reactions: wwwslave
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes