3.10 star(s) 12 Votes

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Someone tell me how much netorare content Lisa has, in this version because I was looking at there are several versions of the game.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Someone tell me how much netorare content Lisa has, in this version because I was looking at there are several versions of the game.
In all Big Brother games Lisa is in relationship with Max. Max does not steal her from other dude by force or cunning plans. Threesomes with Max and other females probably do not count as netorare. Lisa's interactions with Eric or other dude would not qualify as netorare as at that point in time she is not intimate with Max.

Reactions: darks231

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
In all Big Brother games Lisa is in relationship with Max. Max does not steal her from other dude by force or cunning plans. Threesomes with Max and other females probably do not count as netorare. Lisa's interactions with Eric or other dude would not qualify as netorare as at that point in time she is not intimate with Max.
Thanks for the information so I better not get the wrong idea about that type of content that I thought there would be.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the information so I better not get the wrong idea about that type of content that I thought there would be.
It it goes like the original, it's about Eric trying to fuck Ann and Alice, mostly, he rarely lives long enough to try to hit on Lisa too. There was an 'ntr' path, where you help him instead, but I have no idea how developed it got.

cansisse

Feb 15, 2023
Expensive booking + hotel booking
Order one glass or one bottle,
Generic chat
More wine
Generic chat
More wine
Generic chat
More wine
Lewd chat
Pay the bill.

If she backs out early, rince and repeat next day.

Don't use lewd chat options from the start. I think it took two or three days for me to get her into the room on last playthrough.
I was stuck. The hotel booking... I didn't even think. I thought we'd go to Kira's apartment. thx mate

VanHesse5

Mar 2, 2023
Hey, guys, I'm sorry if I shouldn't ask here, but I'm stuck on opportunity "Mentor". I make mistakes in Lisa's homework, but on the next day, when she's about to be punished, I don't have the option to say it's my fault, so I can't progress this step. Am I missing something?

Jack857

Sep 27, 2021
Is the compressed version in the OP russian only version? I cant change the language . i downloaded the file from OP mega link, both compressed and full version. i used the fix 8 patch file, no change. I'm using a windows 11 and as far as i know i can open and use webp files.
Screenshot 2023-03-30 110157.png Screenshot 2023-03-30 110212.png

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 12 Votes