3.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
Чувак, а че не так с беременностью то? )) категорично ответил ты в коментариях.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To bad it has all the mods that break the original game.

Should have done the remake of the original game and finish all the routes first then come back with adding in mods.
Calling this a remake is wrong when all the mods are added into the game.

Emoon

May 4, 2017
You guys should be glad that someone converts this hell of a grind and RNG to renpy for free. Certainly it would've been wiser to start with the base game and conquer the mods afterwards but nonetheless it's better than nothing.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Why Dev didn't recreate the same model as the original ?
Somehow I felt a little bit disappointed to see new scene aren't the same model with the original.

You guys should be glad that someone converts this hell of a grind and RNG to renpy for free.
Glad someone made it, but original BB have standard of quality. If continuing the game with bad direction & low quality, then what's the point ?

Reactions: Kripke

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Why Dev didn't recreate the same model as the original ?
Somehow I felt a little bit disappointed to see new scene aren't the same model with the original.

Glad someone made it, but original BB have standard of quality. If continuing the game with bad direction & low quality, then what's the point ?
I think the developer would be more than happy with helping the ports quality control.

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes