TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I absolutely love it, keep up the good work :D <3 <3 <3

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Is it just me or every time you click some new area or try to save, there is an ''error'' screen and you have to click ''ignore'' to continue.

I can't save it.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
is the main download link containing all the recently fixes or the latest fixes need to be downloaded individually ?

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Eric was great in game but the developers didnt knew how to use him properly ... Didnt mind him raping your drunk sister , but doing this by blackmailing you not to watch was a turn down ... As well i remember him saying he got a video with me fucking my aunt but i never had sex with her when he was in the house (instead of this i would have prefer to blackmail my aunt for fucking with Eric and request her to help me to fuck my sisters ) . Eric could have been a great develop to the game but was not used properly ... Would have been interesting to see you competing with him in money and being able to buy presents for your sisters and mother not only when they wanted the quests dresses .

Reactions: BratacSensei

dumalchomps

Jul 11, 2017
How do I start the game? having trouble in the first screen, and by the comments you only can put it in english after starting the game

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
THANK YOU. This game was amazing, then being cucked by eric at every single turn was a huge turn off. I fucking hated that and he was so hard to get rid of, so it wasn't worth it to play. Literally ruined the entire game. Never bring him back. Ever. Let him stay dead. Thank you.
How could you possibly be cucked? Your character isn't married. Cockblocked? Maybe. Cheated on? Possibly. But cucked? Nope.

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes