gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
As we said the game can be played in English but when it comes to the "modded" file/parts then those parts are written in only Russian. The parts you are getting translated is just the base game which has always been in English anyways.

Dominus23

Jul 9, 2017
So I have finished 1/3 of the translations...there are probably 1000 mistakes but what can I say, I don't know Russian (though I am learning how to read it apparently while doing this). I will probably finish this all by mid day tomorrow latest. I have also just tested the third that I did and it works fine. if you speak Russian stick to original Mod text. as I basically got/getting rid of all the Russian on it.

Reactions: Draverik

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
So I have finished 1/3 of the translations...there are probably 1000 mistakes but what can I say, I don't know Russian (though I am learning how to read it apparently while doing this). I will probably finish this all by mid day tomorrow latest. I have also just tested the third that I did and it works fine. if you speak Russian stick to original Mod text. as I basically got/getting rid of all the Russian on it.
So how are you translating it if you don't know Russian?

Dominus23

Jul 9, 2017
There are online translators? LOL it just takes a lot of time...you basically have to go line by line so you don't fuck up the code

and I can consider this learning a fourth language haha

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Do you translate the 0.16.001 or 0.16.004 version, because I see that someone earlier uploaded a torrent with a later version.

Dominus23

Jul 9, 2017
SO TIRED, literally been translating and testing this thing all day...and I feel like I am going nowhere. I will attach whatever I have by tomorrow midday and continue on. the shopping section, cheat menu, and some scenes have been translated this is moving too slowly sigh. the translated sections of the mod are currently working as well.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
SO TIRED, literally been translating and testing this thing all day...and I feel like I am going nowhere. I will attach whatever I have by tomorrow midday and continue on. the shopping section, cheat menu, and some scenes have been translated this is moving too slowly sigh. the translated sections of the mod are currently working as well.
Ok, im gonna ask one more time, "Do you translate the 0.16.001 or 0.16.004 version, because I see that someone earlier uploaded a torrent with a later version."

Dominus23

Jul 9, 2017
Ok, im gonna ask one more time, "Do you translate the 0.16.001 or 0.16.004 version, because I see that someone earlier uploaded a torrent with a later version."
hey Quai yes I am translating 16.004...honestly thought I replied to you haha

Dominus23

Jul 9, 2017
ALRIGHT I AM SHOWING YA'll WHAT I HAVE DONE SO FAR, I Just noticed I made some format errors and missed a section completely in the shopping part of the mod, the Shopping mod is the bulk of the mod as well so bear with me please. but should you want to use the mod for Cheat menu and a few scenes with Alice, Kira, and the Mother you can go ahead.

I am still working to fix the errors I made, which you can also fix yourself if you want to. i apologize this is taking so long :'(

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
No problem and you did a lot , then I understand that it is everything translated or has something been left?

Dominus23

Jul 9, 2017
I'm not done, I translated most of the Mod text yet and I have a lot left to translate which I am going to work on right after fixing the format which I am almost done with as well

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes