ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
alright I am giving myself until Sunday to figure out how to get the Cheatmenu to open. Quai I did get the slap some ass option to work though just took a lot of time kk. please also note that I am working on this at home and at work (in my spare time) so bear with me please.
Take as much time as you need.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
alright I am giving myself until Sunday to figure out how to get the Cheatmenu to open. Quai I did get the slap some ass option to work though just took a lot of time kk. please also note that I am working on this at home and at work (in my spare time) so bear with me please.
Dont worry, no one is chasing you. I dont need cheats to play this game ;)

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Okay, I stopped when Aunt Kira arrived. As I talk with Alice, I have options in Russian, I will wait until you translate further :p

Dominus23

Jul 9, 2017
kk no problem and yeah haven't translated 100% of it. lets say I previously translated 60% (before deleting what I translated already out of frustration). now its like 35%. not the cheat menu...you will see what I did :) you all may or may not like it. MWUHAHAHAHA

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Several photos from Fan Art ,

Others from mods like: , , , ,

And some photos I have never seen in this forum.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Several photos from Fan Art ,

Others from mods like: , , , ,

And some photos I have never seen in this forum.

Tks I was asking because most of the cheat are in "russ" even after doing change lang with "L"

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Tks I was asking because most of the cheat are in "russ" even after doing change lang with "L"
.... This thread has only 4 pages.. On the 3rd page I found the answer to your earlier question. And now Im gona say this: "Read the earlier messages, and maybe you will find the answer to your interest in why cheats are in Russian" ......

Dominus23

Jul 9, 2017
same with the other mod data :'( but what I did do, is took the Original Chancer cheat menu and mod and added that to this mod text. I advise doing the same. I also added the untold stories cause I love that mod alright guys... so for the shopping mod you will see english and russian, for diamond, english and russian, for the new content it will be in russian, untold stories will be in russian. but I can't get it to work yet so this is all I can do. I apologize for not being able to do this (yet) :'(.

I will still attach my mod.text if anyone wants it

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
Your in your learning curve, don't sell yourself short, check to see if anyone has ideas to help or info to share. Never give up.

Reactions: Dominus23

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Exactly, I saw on the forum threads about translating, maybe it's worth for asking?
(I'm going back to bed because I partyed too much and came back at 6 in the morning :p)

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Translate this mod if it's so easy for you. I have never done this, we will be grateful.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes