Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
When does Ann catch Alice spanking Max and Lisa in the living room?

trying how to figure out giving Lisa a private punishment after dinner.
It is random event and it does not have any extended story. Alice will punish Max and Lisa next to TV, if they have fun without her and eventually Ann will see. Max and Lisa should have sex in original game events. Mod sex might not trip it.

Pay weekly bill on Monday to support family. Make a mistake in Lisa's home work. Next day at 19:00 say that you would like to punish her after dinner, if choices allow it or Max should punish her publicly. Punish her at 21:00 or 23:00 in their bedroom. If 21:00 hits random event, punish at 23:00.

Does Max need to keep getting caught in the kitchen with Lisa by Ann and will Lisa take photos to blackmail her?
No. There is no story progress in repeatable/periodic events.

I'm glad that I skipped time to watch Lisa and Kira in the living room on the sex machine.
Will definitely have to go and watch that. Does Max ever reveal himself when they are
having fun to have a 3some in the living room?
That event means that Kira knows that Lisa is no longer a girl. What happens next is already spoiled on page one, but you have to make peace between Ann and Kira first.

Is the shopping event with Olivia and Lisa a random event?
If Max does not help own family during shopping and game reaches specific stage, Olivia will show up and help Lisa in shopping.

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Your screenshots are meaningless. Olivia returns once specific stages are reached in other story lines and you are not showing where you are there.
I only know Olivia will appear on Lisa GF path or Olivia gf path I’m now currently on Lisa GF path now

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I only know Olivia will appear on Lisa GF path or Olivia gf path I’m now currently on Lisa GF path now
On page one in this thread we have spoiled mod events. If you read it, you will find what happens in .17 mod stories and I've already told that last .18 event is with Diana.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
On page one in this thread we have spoiled mod events. If you read it, you will find what happens in .17 mod stories and I've already told that last .18 event is with Diana.
sorry tbh i have read but i still kinda confused, so the point is i just keep playing the story or?

HashBan

Jun 14, 2017
Unable to get liza sex machine I have done everything else according to the guide. Please help.

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
I got stuck (again).
Im stuck with mom after the movie see made with the old man. I showed the movie to her, she got pissed, talked to mom again and punished her. But no progress now. I assume I need to have mom make up with Kira, but how?

Stuck with Lisa Olivia. Guide says that for Olivia I have to wait for anal sex with mom, I assume I need to continue with Lisa story (lessons). I did have the lesson where I came in moms pussy, and the hint tells me I have to talk to them about that. When / where and who? I can't fin it.

Alice story (webcam) tells me I have to get Alice to join Lisa and me during a show. How can I do that?

Thanks for any help!

D

Deleted member 1921707

Does Max talk to Kira about Alice starring in more films? Or does he talk to her
in her room about it?

D

Deleted member 1921707

This is probably a stupid question. Does Max get to a point of having sex with Alice
on the terrace? I'm on the walkthrough for v0.19-11 and am to the point where Olivia
is coming over in the afternoon to the pool to have "fun" with Max and Lisa.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Does anyone know it this mod:
Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

Will it work with this modded version of the game from this thread? There are a lot added and extended scenes.

D

Deleted member 1921707

It would be awesome if Max could sleep with Ann and Kira on Saturday night after they
have their fun at 23:00. Maybe Smirniy might add something like that if he continues making
events for this modded version.

I did see somewhere that there is a program to add or make your own content to add to the
game. I can't remember how I found it though and don't know what it's called now. You can
choose the different facial expressions that show up at the bottom left hand corner when
the different people are talking. You can even add your own text and set values for each
character to decide whey these new dialogues and backgrounds show up.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Doesn't Lisa continue with photoshoots with Kira? Maybe I haven't triggered the right
event or sequence?

D

Deleted member 1921707

Sorry for all of my annoying questions on here. Where the heck do Lisa and Alice go on Sundays
at noon? Be nice if the game was coded a bit different so you could go with them such as the coffee
shop. Maybe someone might come up with a new location such as a movie theater to have "fun"
with them.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Does anyone know what the lisa Topless flag does in the cheat menu? I'm sure
it's self explanatory, but I was just checking.

D

Deleted member 1921707

hey did you complete that olivia quest 100%?
Olivia comes over at 16:00 to the pool for fun with Max and Lisa. I have visited
her house once and had sex with Diana in their living room once. It skipped the
fingering her. Does Max have sex with Diana when Olivia is home? These are
the screenshots from the Schoolmate and Olivia opportunities.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Olivia comes over at 16:00 to the pool for fun with Max and Lisa. I have visited
i see so you not using the lisa GF path right? i guess that make sense why i'm stuck at her quest

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
i'm stuck at here now

D

Deleted member 1921707

i see so you not using the lisa GF path right? i guess that make sense why i'm stuck at her quest
I am using the Lisa GF path. Otherwise Lisa would be trying to date Alex and I don't think Max
would like that very much. When they talk about Alex in their room you have to tell Lisa to forget
about Alex. Otherwise you won't have Lisa and Olivia to have sex with at the pool at 16:00.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes