Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i download this game from page 1 which is 0.20.0.012 they didmt provide the 0.20.0.14 some member give me the 0.14 patch file so if i attach the 0.14 patch file to my current 0.12 folder file can i still managed to go through the diana quest there?
Unpack that archive in game folder and replace Mod.txt and all Data/*.txt files with files from archive.

Updates fix story progress in .18 mod content. If you never reached that point in game, you are fine. If you went further and tripped one of at least three breaks in game, you will have to rollback to your last .17 content save. Modder did ask to replay game from .17, when he released those updates.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
does this version continue the olivia quest fox? i now stuck at olivia mother doesnt let me get near to olivia now
Its to Engrilshes for me so I only tried it out for a few in game days and had to give up on it.

If this had a better translator it may make a difference in the story but right now its not for me.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Its to Engrilshes for me so I only tried it out for a few in game days and had to give up on it.

If this had a better translator it may make a difference in the story but right now its not for me.
well gg then

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Unpack that archive in game folder and replace Mod.txt and all Data/*.txt files with files from archive.

Updates fix story progress in .18 mod content. If you never reached that point in game, you are fine. If you went further and tripped one of at least three breaks in game, you will have to rollback to your last .17 content save. Modder did ask to replay game from .17, when he released those updates.
i'm stuck at here now

D

Deleted member 1921707

They don't have sex in the pool. Scene starts by Max meeting Olivia near the pool. They end up in the living room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wake up Lisa at 0:00 and do something more than handcuffs.
Ok. I was just going by what the walkthrough at the beginning of the thread was saying to do.
I was just reading it wrong. I thought it was saying they had sex in the pool not just meeting
there.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I'm glad that I skipped time to watch Lisa and Kira in the living room on the sex machine.
Will definitely have to go and watch that. Does Max ever reveal himself when they are
having fun to have a 3some in the living room?

D

Deleted member 1921707

Is the shopping event with Olivia and Lisa a random event?

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
Will there be more of Eric content, he is partly reason why BB is better than other games.

I mean better Eric path , Eric as friend that lets you watch him fuck everyone (Alice and Lisa), Eric as friend that lets you fuck girls with him.
Even there was no Eric, Lisa and Olivia or Eric,Alice and Kate or Eric,Ann and Kira, threesomes with Eric and MC

D

Deleted member 1921707

Had 2 night visits from Olivia and went to her home where Diana catches them. First
time Max runs out on Monday night. Thursday night he tells Diana he is there only for
Olivia. I thought there were 2 unsuccessful visits and 2 successful visits both on Monday
and Thursday.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Will there be more of Eric content, he is partly reason why BB is better than other games.

I mean better Eric path , Eric as friend that lets you watch him fuck everyone (Alice and Lisa), Eric as friend that lets you fuck girls with him.
Even there was no Eric, Lisa and Olivia or Eric,Alice and Kate or Eric,Ann and Kira, threesomes with Eric and MC
I know there are people that like NTR in games. I personally got rid of him with the cheat as soon as I could. Why would I want him to cuck Max and have sex with his family members? I know some people won't like my views, but to each his own. I personally avoid any game that has NTR unless it can be turned off in the menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1921707

Lisa does the BJ for punishment during dinner at the terrace. I talked to her about Ann
catching them in the kitchen having vaginal sex. Now I can't do private punishments in
Lisa's room. Do I have to talk to either Ann or Lisa again about it?

Does Max need to keep getting caught in the kitchen with Lisa by Ann and will Lisa
take photos to blackmail her?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1921707

When does Ann catch Alice spanking Max and Lisa in the living room? I don't know
if I missed that event in an earlier version? I'm playing v0.18 right now trying how to
figure out giving Lisa a private punishment after dinner.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes