BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
of course u cant see it. this scene available in v 0.19 :)
That make sense lol, because actually I complete the side effect quest and suddenly it pop up new conversation about Eve say that I need to bring GF come so I thought maybe the love scene will appear if I keep trying?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
ya
Normally I don't mess around with the flags in the cheat menu because I know that can really screw
up the game. I noticed though under Kira's name there is one that says kiratalk. I assume that is the
one that has to be triggered to talk to her about Lisa?
what is flag by the way? I saw those on the cheats mode there

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I give up. I cannot progress any further with v0.17 because I can't talk with Kira at the pool or lounge
at 3AM about Lisa modeling. I've been playing over 2 weeks of in game days after talking to Lisa about
Olivia has come to the pool 3 times. I followed the walkthrough on here step by step. It is outdated and
shouldn't be on here. Do I continue to have Olivia over to the pool and hope I can talk to Lisa after the
5th visit? According to the walkthrough Max should have a conversation with Lisa after Olivia visits 5 times.
But I can't do that until Max and Kira have the convo then I can have the 3rd photoshoot with Lisa.
Does anyone please have any suggestions how to progress. I even copied and pasted the v0.17 walkthrough
and printed it out so it's in front of me when I play.
how many days already you play man?

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I give up. I cannot progress any further with v0.17 because I can't talk with Kira at the pool or lounge
at 3AM about Lisa modeling. I've been playing over 2 weeks of in game days after talking to Lisa about
Olivia has come to the pool 3 times. I followed the walkthrough on here step by step. It is outdated and
shouldn't be on here. Do I continue to have Olivia over to the pool and hope I can talk to Lisa after the
5th visit? According to the walkthrough Max should have a conversation with Lisa after Olivia visits 5 times.
But I can't do that until Max and Kira have the convo then I can have the 3rd photoshoot with Lisa.
Does anyone please have any suggestions how to progress. I even copied and pasted the v0.17 walkthrough
and printed it out so it's in front of me when I play.
Save please!!

• Angry
Reactions: dmitriiviktorov

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I think I will just be completely deleting the game including my save files. It's just too frustrating
It is as frustrating as asking to show us your game state and getting ten posts of more complains without poster doing what is asked for.

It seems that you don't want to be helped.

D

Deleted member 1921707

This is the most up to date save file. I have done the 2 photoshoots, photo show,
and Olivia has visited the pool 3 times. Max has also talked to Lisa about it.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I do apologize for all of my complaint posts on here. I know there are people trying to help
me enjoy the game by progressing with the different events. I do appreciate how everyone
is trying to help. Hopefully with the save that I just posted someone might be able to figure
out what I'm missing. I have a feeling there is some little piece that I overlooked somewhere.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
This is the most up to date save file. I have done the 2 photoshoots, photo show,
and Olivia has visited the pool 3 times. Max has also talked to Lisa about it.
You still have visitors near the pool at 23:00. Meet them and don't leave them alone in bed.
Talk with Kira at 3:00 when she is near the pool. Happens if you advance to Thursday 3:00 in your save.

Don't mess with relationships between Max and others. Only Olivia gets Lovers status in normal game.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Ok guys I already reach the part that now Olivia mother refused to let me in her house for now? Back in 0.13 I can’t even continue this quest anymore but now I get stuck in here Olivia house say to be continued but the opportunity there haven’t close this quest yet which mean it still open right? If that in case when will the quest will be continue?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Ok guys I already reach the part that now Olivia mother refused to let me in her house for now? Back in 0.13 I can’t even continue this quest anymore but now I get stuck in here Olivia house say to be continued but the opportunity there haven’t close this quest yet which mean it still open right? If that in case when will the quest will be continue?
Olivia will be back in .17 mod content.
Diana will be back in the end of .18 mod content. Only then Max can enter their house.

D

Deleted member 1921707

You still have visitors near the pool at 23:00. Meet them and don't leave them alone in bed.
Talk with Kira at 3:00 when she is near the pool. Happens if you advance to Thursday 3:00 in your save.

Don't mess with relationships between Max and others. Only Olivia gets Lovers status in normal game.
What relationship status should Max have with his family members?
Should Max stay with Lisa in her bed on Sunday night? The 2 options are stay or lie to her.

Hmm.. I think I missed something. I go to the pool to meet Olivia on Sunday night. They
got to Lisa's and Max's room. I do that through Wednesday night. On Thursday the
dialogue options change. How does Max talk to Kira at 3AM when they fall asleep?
If I skip time on Thursday night when Olivia is at the pool Kira shows up in the bathroom at 3AM.
Should I just start over when Max and Lisa have their first photoshoot? And make sure
to always go to the pool whenever I see Olivia there?

Last edited by a moderator:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Upgrade to 0.20.0.014. there are three important bug fixes between 012 and 014. At least two of them fix potential breaks in story progress.
where can i upgrade it? i download the 0.20.0.014 from the page 1 though

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What relationship status should Max have with his family members?
Should Max stay with Lisa in her bed on Sunday night? The 2 options are stay or lie to her.

Hmm.. I think I missed something. I go to the pool to meet Olivia on Sunday night. They
got to Lisa's and Max's room. I do that through Wednesday night. On Thursday the
dialogue options change. How does Max talk to Kira at 3AM when they fall asleep?
"lie to her." is "lay with her". "Her" is not Lisa in that event. Her is some blonde

When Max visits Kira at 3:00 near the pool, first option allows him to show Kira Lisa's photo session. Then you get option to do one more photo session with Lisa. I think at 10:00 during work days.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I think I'm just too dumb to figure this game out. I followed your steps @Dezeris you
suggested and still end of going to bed on Thursday night with Lisa and Olivia. The new
options on Thursday night talk about Olivia being his prize. If I skip time ahead and don't
meet Olivia at the pool at 23:00 on Thursday night, Kira ends up in the bathroom at 3AM.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
where can i upgrade it? i download the 0.20.0.014 from the page 1 though
If you are using English translation from first page, you probably have both important bug fixes in place. Only bunny event RNG fix is not there.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes