Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Ok. That's what I'm missing. I though I maybe had to go another week before
the next option would show up again. Hmm.. I will have to keep trying. Lounge
with Lisa didn't give me any new options yet with washing dishes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v-0-20-012-the-smirniy.26007/post-3097193

Remember that Max's version of "washing dishes" does not involve any kitchenware so far in story line and accidents happen when Ann is not busy at her evening job.

And Lisa must be in good mood to wash dishes with Max. Do her homework without mistakes or extorsion or oil her up at 17:00 when options for it are available.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1921707

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v-0-20-012-the-smirniy.26007/post-3097193

Remember that Max's version of "washing dishes" does not involve any kitchenware so far in story line and accidents happen when Ann is not busy at her evening job.

And Lisa must be in good mood to wash dishes with Max. Do her homework without mistakes or extorsion or oil her up at 17:00 when options for it are available.
When you talk about oil her up I assume she is by the pool? I know at certain times and days there
is the option to hit next when she is laying down and sunbathing.

So far the only option is "next" or "better leave her alone". If I hit next it shows Max just putting
some sun tan oil on her and she gets upset because he's getting to handsy right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
When you talk about oil her up I assume she is by the pool? I know at certain times and days there
is the option to hit next when she is laying down and sunbathing.
Yes. If you don't ignore Lisa, you get +50 to her mood and +150 to viewers on camera there.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I kind of hope Lisa eventually catches Max and Ann having sex in the morning in the kitchen
and wants to join them like Alice has. Still trying to find the event where Max has sex with Ann
in the kitchen besides when she is making breakfast or dinner.

Still trying to get to the next sex ed lesson to go all the way with Lisa. Ann is accepting anal now.
Don't know if that has any bearing. Max and Ann have also made their private movie in the bathroom.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Finally opened up the Olivia storyline again. I didn't think it would ever happen.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Does anyone know on here if Smirniy has a patreon page?

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Spoiler on previous page. Your 1,2,4 screens are from .20 cont
Do three new web shows with Alice. Goal is to do scene with Alice on top. ("wait" -> "can you climb on top" or something like that). New web shows are available when Max goes to Alice in the evening to do web shows and gets three dialog choices instead of two.
Advance Max situation with Olivia and Diana to threesome.
Talk to Kira at 12:00 near the pool.

If I remember correctly, third screen is when Max finds sisters having fun in living room at 1:00. Adhoc event not related to any story.
Spoiler on previous page. Your 1,2,4 screens are from .20 content.

Do three new web shows with Alice. Goal is to do scene with Alice on top. ("wait" -> "can you climb on top" or something like that). New web shows are available when Max goes to Alice in the evening to do web shows and gets three dialog choices instead of two.
Advance Max situation with Olivia and Diana to threesome.
Talk to Kira at 12:00 near the pool.

If I remember correctly, third screen is when Max finds sisters having fun in living room at 1:00. Adhoc event not related to any story.
thank man, u always help me. (y)

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Just played the event where Max finds out about Ann getting drunk and forcibly having
sex with Boris. I know it's a game, but to be honest it made me sick to my stomach. I
thought Eric was bad until I used the cheat mod to get rid of him. I just didn't like his
smug personality and character. I know some people like the whole NTR, but I just
want to puke and not even download them. I know this was ruffle some feathers, and
everyone can have their own opinion. If someone is offended by my views about NTR
it wasn't my intention.
wow, so we in same boat. me too hate NTR. in my imagination next future update can kill or special service (kate mom) for boris n mischa coz i hate them. n i want slap ann n kira with money coz their reason in all about money.
n i hope happy ending is max got harem n can fvck all his harem's every saturday or sunday in his house (include eve, vicky, olivia, diana, kate n her mom)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1921707

wow, so we in same boat. me too hate NTR. in my imagination next future update can kill or special service (kate mom) for boris n mischa coz i hate them. n i want slap ann n kira with money coz their reason in all about money.
n i hope happy ending is max got harem n can fvck all his harem's every saturday or sunday in his house (include eve, vicky, olivia, diana, kate n her mom)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same here. I hope a future version has quite a few events that Max can punish Kira for visiting Boris and Mischa. I've been writing down ideas for future events at home and different locations that Max can visit. It's pretty boring to just do most of the events at home. Lisa's school should be designed so he can visit her and Olivia to have "fun". Maybe there will be modded events to introduce some of Lisa's girl friends to Max to meet. Have 3 or 4 girls from Lisa's school at Max's house at the pool for a really good party.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Yes. If you don't ignore Lisa, you get +50 to her mood and +150 to viewers on camera there.
Still trying to find the trigger for that event at the pool. Her mood is maxed out and the pool usually
has over 500 viewers.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I think I may have asked this before and apologize if it's a repeat question. Do the morning
massages with Ann in her room at 10:00 or 11:00 progress past just Max massaging her ass?

D

Deleted member 1921707

I'm trying to meet Kira and talk to her about Lisa being a model. I've done the 2 photoshoots and photo show with Lisa in their bedroom. I can't trigger the event to talk to Kira. One walkthrough suggests I talk to her at 3:00AM either by the pool or in the lounge. I don't have that option yet. Any suggestions?
Until I talk to Kira at 3AM about Lisa being a mode the options don't really change in the bedroom after Olivia visits at night in the pool.

I've played multiple days trying to talk to Kira about Lisa becoming a model at 3:00AM. No matter what day except Friday night nothing works. If she is in the lounge I only get the options to sleep, continue watching her, and either get a BJ or have sex. If she is in the pool the only options are where to have sex. No new options are coming up to talk about Lisa. Maybe there is another trigger I haven't found to get that dialogue.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Does anyone have an updated walkthrough for v0.17

The one on the first page of this thread isn't accurate. I've tried multiple days of talking to Kira about Lisa's photoshoots at 3AM. That dialogue option still doesn't show up. Does the event of Max oiling up Lisa by the pool have to happen first? Her mood is maxed out and I have 300 to 500 viewers for the pool webcam.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes