D

Deleted member 1921707

This seems like the same version poster earlier, the game can be played in english but as soon as you get to the added content then thats all in russian like the earlier post. Unless im missing something and you know how to translate the mod?
You need both the English mod data folder and the Mod.txt
I found that out the hard way. That is the only way to get the
cheat menu to be all in English. You also need to hit L on your
keyboard to change it from Russian to English when you start the game.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you.

Now i'm stuck here:
v017
Photo show Liza (during the lesson with Liza)

Can someone help?
It starts on Saturday when Max visits Lisa during her evening bath time. Then they do next shooting on Monday 23:00, if I remember correctly.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
im in walkthrough v 0.19 just left olivia, lisa n diana. but i dont know how n when to get this 4 scene.
please help me

D

Deleted member 1921707

After playing day after day with no progress with sex ed lesson with Ann and Lisa in bedroom
I have decided to quit playing the game.

Wednesday evening at 21:00 in the lounge the only option after watch tv is "I want something else".
Ann proceeds to have sex with Max. Going into Ann's room at 23:00 does not give the option to
start a new sex ed lesson on Wednesday as other people on here have suggested. When I choose
the option with Ann on other days about wanting to have fun they do. The problem is when I go
to her room at 23:00 the option to "walk into room" is there. Ann proceeds to ask Max what he
wants and they have sex. No matter what day Max has fun with Ann in the lounge and proceed
to her room at 23:00 nothing new happens. It just says do you want another lesson with Lisa. Max
only gets to choose who he wants to give him a BJ. There is also no option any time of day to talk
to Lisa about it no matter her location.

Max still can't go all the way at midnight when Ann gets home from her job. He also can't proceed
with the massage in her room in the morning at 10AM. It just asks if she is tired and he doesn't
get too far. She says one wrong move and he won't be able to continue with those massages. He
gets as far as massaging her ass and that's it.

I checked the flags under Ann's name in the cheat menu and they are as follows:
poss.car 76/94
poss.guest 34/54
momlust 82/110

I have no idea what they mean since I don't understand the code. I assume it has to do with
Max being able to have sex with her at midnight when gets home. She just keeps saying maybe
some other time. Sorry for reposting a lot of the same stuff, but I am completely stuck in the game.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
After playing day after day with no progress with sex ed lesson with Ann and Lisa in bedroom
I have decided to quit playing the game.

Wednesday evening at 21:00 in the lounge the only option after watch tv is "I want something else".
Ann proceeds to have sex with Max. Going into Ann's room at 23:00 does not give the option to
start a new sex ed lesson on Wednesday as other people on here have suggested. When I choose
the option with Ann on other days about wanting to have fun they do. The problem is when I go
to her room at 23:00 the option to "walk into room" is there. Ann proceeds to ask Max what he
wants and they have sex. No matter what day Max has fun with Ann in the lounge and proceed
to her room at 23:00 nothing new happens. It just says do you want another lesson with Lisa. Max
only gets to choose who he wants to give him a BJ. There is also no option any time of day to talk
to Lisa about it no matter her location.

Max still can't go all the way at midnight when Ann gets home from her job. He also can't proceed
with the massage in her room in the morning at 10AM. It just asks if she is tired and he doesn't
get too far. She says one wrong move and he won't be able to continue with those massages. He
gets as far as massaging her ass and that's it.

I checked the flags under Ann's name in the cheat menu and they are as follows:
poss.car 76/94
poss.guest 34/54
momlust 82/110

I have no idea what they mean since I don't understand the code. I assume it has to do with
Max being able to have sex with her at midnight when gets home. She just keeps saying maybe
some other time. Sorry for reposting a lot of the same stuff, but I am completely stuck in the game.
Just dont sex with ann until u got sex ed cunni. But still keep her mood with massage every morning n pay bills

D

Deleted member 1921707

Just dont sex with ann until u got sex ed cunni. But still keep her mood with massage every morning n pay bills
Do I still visit her at midnight when she gets home from work and give her a sensual massage?
I assume when you say massage in the morning is it the option "Are you tired, mom?"
Is there a certain time or place I should check the dialogue with Ann to see it that
new sex ed option shows up?

Last edited by a moderator:

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
As fun as it is to see the same dialogue and images day after in game day I will be deleting the game.
I followed what goblin sensei suggested to no avail. Have played 4 weeks of in game days and nothing
new happens with the sex ed. Still can't do more than massage Ann's ass in the morning when Max gives
her a massage after asking if she is tired. Do I still visit her room at midnight for the sensual massage?
Have been doing that for at least 4 to 5 months of in game days and nothing changes. She still doesn't
want sex even when I don't have Max have sex with her in the lounge, bedroom, or during yoga.
Set Ann's mood to maximum using cheat menu. That worked for me when I was stuck. Also try maxing out Lisa's mood.

• Angry
Reactions: dmitriiviktorov
D

Deleted member 1921707

Set Ann's mood to maximum using cheat menu. That worked for me when I was stuck. Also try maxing out Lisa's mood.
I've done that and I still can't trigger the event to continue the sex ed lessons with Lisa. One person said
choose have fun with Ann on the couch at 21:00 then go to her bedroom at 23:00 and the option to continue
lessons would be an option. The problem is that if you do that on Wednesday night the option for Ann is
"walk into her room" and you then have sex with her. I've been playing 5 weeks of in game days without
having sex with Ann that goblin sensei suggested, but nothing happens. I just don't know what to do
anymore. Morning massages in Ann's room haven't progressed with anything other than massaging her
ass. She still doesn't want to have full sex at midnight after her job on Monday or Thursday.

EDIT: Finally went in Ann's room at the right time and day and continued the lessons by getting a HJ from her
on the bed. I think I finally triggered something to progress. Still have to figure out how to have sex with Ann
at midnight when she gets back from her job.

Since I've progressed to the HJ I assume the next lesson is cunninglingus? And should I continue to not have
sex with Ann in other parts of the house at different days?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
im in walkthrough v 0.19 just left olivia, lisa n diana. but i dont know how n when to get this 4 scene.
please help me
Spoiler on previous page. Your 1,2,4 screens are from .20 content.

Do three new web shows with Alice. Goal is to do scene with Alice on top. ("wait" -> "can you climb on top" or something like that). New web shows are available when Max goes to Alice in the evening to do web shows and gets three dialog choices instead of two.
Advance Max situation with Olivia and Diana to threesome.
Talk to Kira at 12:00 near the pool.

If I remember correctly, third screen is when Max finds sisters having fun in living room at 1:00. Adhoc event not related to any story.

Last edited:
Reactions: goblin sensei

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I assume the next lesson is cunninglingus?
First lesson in mod content is naked Ann doing BJ for Max while Lisa watches. Depending on choices naked Lisa can finish with BJ too. Or HJ, don't remember. I recall only Lisa's face in the end.

Still have to figure out how to have sex with Ann at midnight when she gets back from her job.
No such thing in game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1921707

Once the lessons continue on Wednesday nights can Max go back to having sex with Ann in
different parts of the house? Or should I hold off on that until more lessons progress?

Do the regular massages in the morning progress past Max just massaging Ann's ass?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Once the lessons continue on Wednesday nights can Max go back to having sex with Ann in
different parts of the house? Or should I hold off on that until more lessons progress?
Yes. Hump on sofa until it goes red. You probably still have to see original game content when Ann rides Max on sofa while somebody is watching. Original ends there when witness visits them randomly and offers to have threesome and same witness gets dialog option to punish Ann on sofa

Newer game mods might have removed "no sex with Ann" requirement to trip new lessons with Lisa.

In original game sex with Ann in kitchen has witnesses too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1921707

Yes. Hump on sofa until it goes red. You probably still have to see original game content when Ann rides Max on sofa while somebody is watching. Original ends there when witness visits them randomly and offers to have threesome and same witness gets dialog option to punish Ann on sofa

Newer game mods might have removed "no sex with Ann" requirement to trip new lessons with Lisa.
I've reached the part where Alice catches Max and Ann having sex on the couch multiple times to
start blackmailing them. Max or Alice can now publicly spank Ann during dinner. They also can spank
her on the couch once a week. Alice has also had them have sex on the couch where she watches, but
that has happened only once or twice. She hasn't joined them yet.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Well. You know Alice. She won't be satisfied just by watching.
Definitely. She also seems to get off by watching and blackmailing all her
family members. At least Max can start having sex with Ann at different
times of day now that the lessons have continued. Still progressing to when
Max has sex with Ann in the Lounge/Kitchen not just before breakfast or
dinner.

If I knew how to code and could get my hands on the same assets that
DarkSilver used for the original there is a lot of content that I could dream
up. In fact, I've started to write down different scenarios for different rooms
of the house and outside of the house. That way Max has other fun things to
do besides being at the house all day. I think a Modder should come up with
a storyline for Max to actually meet Lisa at school to have fun. Maybe meet
some of her friends which would open a lot of gameplay.

Reactions: lewdgamerxxx
D

Deleted member 1921707

Just played the event where Max finds out about Ann getting drunk and forcibly having
sex with Boris. I know it's a game, but to be honest it made me sick to my stomach. I
thought Eric was bad until I used the cheat mod to get rid of him. I just didn't like his
smug personality and character. I know some people like the whole NTR, but I just
want to puke and not even download them. I know this was ruffle some feathers, and
everyone can have their own opinion. If someone is offended by my views about NTR
it wasn't my intention.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Ann agreed to go further with sex ed lessons after Max reconciled about the blackmail
video. Does it happen on Wednesday night at 23:00 in her room? Or does it happen
earlier in a different part of the house? Do I need to go another week without having
sex with Ann again to trigger the new sex ed lesson? Max and Ann already talked in the
lounge and Ann agreed to go further if Max keeps the secret of the video of Ann and Boris.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Ann agreed to go further with sex ed lessons after Max reconciled about the blackmail
video. Does it happen on Wednesday night at 23:00 in her room? Or does it happen
earlier in a different part of the house? Do I need to go another week without having
sex with Ann again to trigger the new sex ed lesson? Max and Ann already talked in the
lounge and Ann agreed to go further if Max keeps the secret of the video of Ann and Boris.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've already translated that guide/spoiler from Russian before.

D

Deleted member 1921707

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've already translated that guide/spoiler from Russian before.
Ok. That's what I'm missing. I though I maybe had to go another week before
the next option would show up again. Hmm.. I will have to keep trying. Lounge
with Lisa didn't give me any new options yet with washing dishes.

EDT: Had to pick about lessons to have Ann catch them in the kitchen having sex.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes