D

Deleted member 1921707

I give up trying to figure it out. I have played at least 2 weeks of in game days and no new
dialogue options are coming up. I have tried every night in the lounge or pool with Kira @
3AM and still can't talk to her about Lisa. I still can't get the new option at 17:00 by the pool
to put sun tan oil on Lisa. It just says "next" or "better leave her alone". If anyone knows
what other event or trigger I need please let me know. I've been following the v0.17
walkthrough that's on the first page. I personally think it's out of date for this modded version.
This is what it's telling me to do next with the "Mentor" opportunity, but I can't.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I give up trying to figure it out. I have played at least 2 weeks of in game days and no new
dialogue options are coming up. I have tried every night in the lounge or pool with Kira @
3AM and still can't talk to her about Lisa. I still can't get the new option at 17:00 by the pool
to put sun tan oil on Lisa. It just says "next" or "better leave her alone". If anyone knows
what other event or trigger I need please let me know. I've been following the v0.17
walkthrough that's on the first page. I personally think it's out of date for this modded version.
This is what it's telling me to do next with the "Mentor" opportunity, but I can't.
Yo did you reach this part with the latest ver? I play some part and ur already said you have reach end of opportunity for this version and I’m playing the ver 13 right now

D

Deleted member 1921707

Yo did you reach this part with the latest ver? I play some part and ur already said you have reach end of opportunity for this version and I’m playing the ver 13 right now
I'm playing v0.17 right now. I haven't reached the end of the mentor opportunity. I just can't seem to meet
Kira to continue photoshoots with Lisa. I'm stuck and can't seem to trigger the right event to continue.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I'm playing v0.17 right now. I haven't reached the end of the mentor opportunity. I just can't seem to meet
Kira to continue photoshoots with Lisa. I'm stuck and can't seem to trigger the right event to continue.
i done with the mentor opportunity but there's no option for me to get photoshoot with lisa how you managed it though?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 514789

Overview:
In this release there is a complete game from Dark Silver, which, in turn, is modified and includes a huge number of additional events. Therefore, this is an unofficial version of 0.18. You do not need to copy something and transfer it somewhere. Just play …
Main character – Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him…
Press "L" in the game to switch language​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-10
Release date: 2020-04-10
Game/Creator: Dark Silver
Modder: Smirniy
Mod Version: 0.20.012
Original Game Version
: 0.13.0.007
Language: ENG-RUS

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Guides:

Download
Win (Part1): - - -
Win (Part2): - - -
Other: Torrent - English translation (0.20.014)

View attachment 514779 View attachment 249344 View attachment 249337 View attachment 249339 View attachment 249340 View attachment 249341 View attachment 249342 View attachment 514785 View attachment 514786 View attachment 514787 View attachment 514788
so i finally managed to bring alice to the clinic i saw some of this picture that we can make love with the doctor right? any idea how to trigger it?

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Did u already check or already showing ur result photo shoot to lisa when Lisa studying at 23.00??

D

Deleted member 1921707

Did u already check or already showing ur result photo shoot to lisa when Lisa studying at 23.00??
Yes I did that. I'm following the walkthrough for v0.17 at the beginning of this thread. I had the 2 photoshoots
and photo show with Lisa. Olivia has visited the pool twice and I had the first conversation about her with
Lisa. I can't get the event to trigger talking to Kira about Lisa modeling.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Yes I did that. I'm following the walkthrough for v0.17 at the beginning of this thread. I had the 2 photoshoots
and photo show with Lisa. Olivia has visited the pool twice and I had the first conversation about her with
Lisa. I can't get the event to trigger talking to Kira about Lisa modeling.
Max talks with Lisa after Olivia’s 3rd visit (morning 10:00)
Chatting with Kira about Liza as a model – (at night 03:00 – in the living room or in the pool) in me got this in the pool
Lisa’s 3rd photo shoot – in the kitchen instead of school (morning 10:00)

D

Deleted member 1921707

Max talks with Lisa after Olivia’s 3rd visit (morning 10:00)
Chatting with Kira about Liza as a model – (at night 03:00 – in the living room or in the pool) in me got this in the pool
Lisa’s 3rd photo shoot – in the kitchen instead of school (morning 10:00)
Sorry, I meant to say Olivia has been to the pool 3 times. I had the conversation with Lisa at 10AM in her room about it. I will try and figure out how many days I need to go back in my saves to see about doing the first photoshoot and starting over. Don't really want to do that since I've played almost 3 weeks of in game days. Under the "Mentor" opportunities page it does say I should talk to Kira. For some reason I can't find the trigger event for that. Maybe Olivia needs to come over again to the pool for a 4th visit?

EDIT: Went back far enough for the 2 photoshoots, the photo show, Olivia has visited three times, and talked to Lisa on Monday at 10AM in her room about Olivia. I still can't talk to Kira about her being a model. I go to the pool and living room at 3AM and still don't get the new dialogue option. I feel that I'm still missing a step somewhere. Does Olivia need to visit a 4th time so Max has anal with Lisa in their bed?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1921707

Normally I don't mess around with the flags in the cheat menu because I know that can really screw
up the game. I noticed though under Kira's name there is one that says kiratalk. I assume that is the
one that has to be triggered to talk to her about Lisa?

D

Deleted member 1921707

Should I do the first photoshoot with Lisa in the bunny outfit instead of the lingerie? Maybe
that's what is causing the event with Kira to not happen?

After giving Lisa the bunny outfit on Sunday night the photoshoot isn't available on Monday at 23:00
in her room. This is so confusing right now. It's hurting my brain trying to figure out the right sequence
to talk to Kira about Lisa's modeling.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes