11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
Isn t there a walkthrough of the 0.20 version?

And the money cheat in the laptop doesn t work.It adds the 10000,but as soon as i enter online shop,it drops to 0.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1921707

If Max doesn't have sex with Ann in other parts of the house during certain times of the day
does she eventually allow it at night when she gets home from her job? I assume it takes quite
a few times before she allows it?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018

And the money cheat in the laptop doesn t work.It adds the 10000,but as soon as i enter online shop,it drops to 0.
Don't use money cheat before you finish initial run for swimsuit and party dress. It is not hard to win this fight with Eric, if you remember final day for it and how long it takes to deliver. If I remember correctly Friday 00:00 is the last possible purchase window for getting stuff delivered on Friday. Don't buy cosmetic set for Ann before buying dresses. Just take money from her for cosmetics to get extra 100+ bucks.

No new content in .20
Wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Russian guide says different timings, but my playthrough hit those events at 12:00 and sleeping Alice could be triggered on other times too.

Check flags on Lisa, Ann and Kira to verify your save. poss.sed = 65, momlust=110, poss.aunt=22, poss.car=91 (if I remember them correctly). There are more flags, but you won't see them in regular flag menus. Do not change those flags unless you know what you are doing and you know which 0.18 bug you are fixing in your save.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
If Max doesn't have sex with Ann in other parts of the house during certain times of the day
does she eventually allow it at night when she gets home from her job? I assume it takes quite
a few times before she allows it?
Don't let her cum at 0:00 after her work and talk with her on other days at 23:00 when Max has to enter her room. "Enter the room" is when Max sees the door there and not Ann on the bed. First talk is just talk. Ann suspects that Max is up to something. Second talk is more. After second "talk" Max has successfully corrupted Ann and now they can have fun next to TV ("what are you watching -> second option which says "want to have some fun" or something like that. Not the third option, if they say the same thing)

And keep Ann happy with massages in the morning and paying bills. I suspect it lets corruption progress faster. I did not check the code for that.

After starting fun next to TV
* Wednesday, 23:00 new lessons with Lisa and Ann - Mod start
* Fun next to TV with Ann and some witnesses - still original game

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1921707

Don't let her cum at 0:00 after her work and talk with her on other days at 23:00 when Max has to enter her room. "Enter the room" is when Max sees the door there and not Ann on the bed. First talk is just talk. Ann suspects that Max is up to something. Second talk is more. After second "talk" Max has successfully corrupted Ann and now they can have fun next to TV ("what are you watching -> second option which says "want to have some fun" or something like that. Not the third option, if they say the same thing)

And keep Ann happy with massages in the morning and paying bills. I suspect it lets corruption progress faster. I did not check the code for that.

I've gotten to the point where Max does erotic massage with Ann and gets a handjob at midnight on Mondays and Thursdays when she is back from her job. Some Monday nights there is just the option on her door to "leave". She still won't go all the way yet at midnight when she gets back home. Sometimes at 23:00 Max can go into her room to have sex on some of her off days from work. As for the massages in the morning do I pick the option is she it tired? Haven't tried the "have fun" next to tv yet.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I've gotten to the point where Max does erotic massage with Ann and gets a handjob at midnight on Mondays and Thursdays when she is back from her job. Some Monday nights there is just the option on her door to "leave". She still won't go all the way yet at midnight when she gets back home. Sometimes at 23:00 Max can go into her room to have sex on some of her off days from work. As for the massages in the morning do I pick the option is she it tired? Haven't tried the "have fun" next to tv yet.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I've had that happen a few times now in the bedroom at 23:00. But no option
yet to have fun by the tv. Third option in the lounge is "want to have fun?". But
when I click it her response isn't very good. Max says "Sorry, I better go."

Does Max have to have sex with Ann in the bedroom at midnight when she
gets home from her job before he can have fun in the lounge by the tv?

EDIT: Had to pick the what are you watching with the option to have sex. Alice
caught them in the lounge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Third option in the lounge is "want to have fun?". But
when I click it her response isn't very good. Max says "Sorry, I better go."
I would rather see that option removed completely just like spanking options at 9:00. It only repeats previous events and confuses players. That "want to have fun" has multiple conditions and timings to get something else except "Sorry, I better go" and it shows up as player choice way before any of those conditions are fulfilled. And it has same text as choice in story event.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I would rather see that option removed completely just like spanking options at 9:00. It only repeats previous events and confuses players. That "want to have fun" has multiple conditions and timings to get something else except "Sorry, I better go" and it shows up as player choice way before any of those conditions are fulfilled. And it has same text as choice in story event.
Yeah, it is very annoying. Max has had Ann ride him multiple time at 23:00 in her room. Alice has caught them
once in the lounge having sex. I still don't have the option for new sex ed lessons with Lisa. Guess I will just have
to keep checking at 21:00 in the lounge with Ann to see if the have fun option and dialogue changes. Don't really
no what else to try. I assume eventually she allows Max to have sex with her at midnight when she gets home from
work? She just keeps saying maybe, but not today. I will probably have at 2 or 3 weeks worth of in game days
to finally get that option.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Yeah, it is very annoying. Max has had Ann ride him multiple time at 23:00 in her room. Alice has caught them
once in the lounge having sex. I still don't have the option for new sex ed lessons with Lisa. Guess I will just have
to keep checking at 21:00 in the lounge with Ann to see if the have fun option and dialogue changes. Don't really
no what else to try. I assume eventually she allows Max to have sex with her at midnight when she gets home from
work? She just keeps saying maybe, but not today. I will probably have at 2 or 3 weeks worth of in game days
to finally get that option.
Wednesday 23:00, enter Ann's room, second option, "do you want to resume lessons with Lisa" or something like that. Mod .16 spoiler is on page 26, if I remember page number correctly.

New lessons start on Wednesday and sex with Ann next to TV is main condition. No need to be caught there.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Wednesday 23:00, enter Ann's room, second option, "do you want to resume lessons with Lisa" or something like that. Mod .16 spoiler is on page 26, if I remember page number correctly.

New lessons start on Wednesday and sex with Ann next to TV is main condition. No need to be caught there.
Hmm. I must have missed a trigger somewhere. I did find that option at 21:00 with Ann in the lounge by the tv.
Did it on Tuesday evening, but come Wednesday in her bedroom at 23:00 that option doesn't show up. It just
does the same option with choosing who gives Max a BJ.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does the "want to have fun" option have to work in order to resume sex-ed lessons with Lisa? No matter
what day I go to the lounge at 21:00 it keeps saying "sorry, I better go" as the only option.
Not that "want to have fun" option must be tripped. Other "want to have fun" option which shows up after selecting "What are you watching"

I am not a prophet. I won't be guessing where you are stuck without seeing save file.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Not that "want to have fun" option must be tripped. Other "want to have fun" option which shows up after selecting "What are you watching"

I am not a prophet. I won't be guessing where you are stuck without seeing save file.
Sorry, I misunderstood that part. I do apologize. Still not an option when I choose what are you watching. Seems I still need to further the events in the bedroom with Ann for that option to show up. *smacks head* I am an idiot. I do have that option and have used it once or twice. I will try to further the sex ed on Wednesday night in Ann's bedroom.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Kind of odd you are having problems with that. I haven't had any issues with that part of the cheat menu. The only
one that shouldn't be messed with is letting Lisa masturbate. That will roll back the process with the "Mentor" opportunity.
I had to load a previous save when I couldn't have fun with her at night by handcuffing her. Or going into her room at
10:00 am with the option to "Join Lisa". I also don't mess around with any of the flags since I don't know much
about coding.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I need to find the walkthrough spoiler for v0.16. I need to figure out what needs to happen for
Max and Lisa to continue the sex-ed lessons. I did what Dzeris suggested, but can't seem to
trigger the new event. Alice is also blackmailing Ann into public spanking. Not sure if that plays
into the continuation of Lisa's storyline or not.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I'm sure this has been answered on here before and it's in a walkthrough I haven't download.
Does Max eventually get to have sex with Ann when she gets home at midnight after getting
home from work? No matter what options I choose she keeps saying maybe another time. Do
I just skip time ahead for a couple of in game weeks and she get sexually frustrated to allow
him to do that finally? I go to her room at 23:00 when it gives me the option to have sex with
her on some of her nonworking days. Been doing the same thing for at least 6 to 7 in game
weeks now with nothing new happening. Maybe there's another trigger event that needs to happen?

Once again I apologize for all these questions on here and thank you for everyone that's been
answering my annoying questions.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I see conflicting pointers and walkthroughs on here. One says have sex with Ann on couch
at 21:00 then go to her bedroom at 23:00 and a new sex ed lesson option will appear. Another
one says don't have sex with Ann on the couch at 21:00. Now I'm confused. I tried the first
option and choose "watch tv" then "wanna have some fun". When I go to her bedroom at 23:00
the only option for Lisa's sex ed is the BJ. I feel bad for filling up this post with a lot of questions,
but the walkthroughs on here that I have found just basically show some of the events and where
to go at certain times. Nothing really shows what I need to do to progress with Lisa.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Nothing seems to trigger the event needed to continue the sex ed lessons with Ann and Lisa.
I go to Ann on the couch at 21:00 in front of the tv and try all the options and nothing changes.
I go to her room at 23:00 and nothing changes for dialogue about continuing the lessons. I'm
just going around in circles. I hate to quit after playing over 500 in games days, but it's pointless
after this amount of time. I can't get Ann to let Max has sex with her at midnight after getting
home from work. She just keeps saying maybe another time. I try all the different dialogue options
to no avail. Do I need 4 months of in games to get to that point? The coding for this game is
frustrating. None of the walkthroughs that I have to dig through in these posts seem to have a straight
forward answer. I honestly don't even know which part of the modded game I'm playing.

Sorry for the rant on here and thank you to those that gave me some pointers to continue playing.
I'm at my wits end about getting further in the game. Ann hasn't sat down on the couch to have
whatever conversation is needed with I don't even know which characters. Maybe someone could
send me a private convo and I can tell you what events have recently happened to point me in
the right direction before I scream really loud at my computer and have my neighbors complain
about the noise.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Tried that multiple times and still can't get that option at 23:00 in Ann's room to start next lesson
no matter what I do.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes