a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry for bothering everyone with another dumb question. At 11:00 when I click on Alice's door it
says she is going somewhere. I'm assuming I need to further my relationship with her and progress
in the game to see where she's going. I can go into her room at night when Kate is there and have fun.
Maybe I missed a trigger in the game?

How do I progress the sexed with Lisa. I can get bj's in their room, the bathroom and have anal in the
kitchen. Nothing is progressing. I assume there is a convo with Aunt Kira that hasn't happened?
I don't know about Alice but for Lisa you must get the option to spank Max's sisters from Ann/mom.
The do it several times and you will get a new convo with Kira.

D

Deleted member 1921707

How do I get Lisa to be my GF with Aunt Kira during the mentor opportunity and be able
to start the Olivia story at the same time. When talking to Lisa do I need to pick the choice
of getting Olivia interested in someone else such as Max?

krantz01

Oct 21, 2017
How do I get Lisa to be my GF with Aunt Kira during the mentor opportunity and be able
to start the Olivia story at the same time. When talking to Lisa do I need to pick the choice
of getting Olivia interested in someone else such as Max?
Go Lisa GF - with joga - later on you will meet Olivia -PATH 1 (Lisa Girlfriend) - I think you should forget about him

Last edited:

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Nope, not working. Maybe I broke my savefile while I cheated all stats too 1,000. All I can do is massage her back, but when I tried to go lower she refuses and give me a handjob. And nope, I cannot made her cum because I cannot touch her pussy.
Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

this is 1st trigger for getting BINGO Ann,,, need more 2-3 month until got BINGO

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Yes, already figured out what I was missing. Thought not I must do the whole girlfriend route first before I can put on that lotion on her. Thanks anyway.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Hmm, how to fuck lisa in pussy? The last text I got was something like I need to bribe the nurse. How to do that?

D

Deleted member 1921707

Sorry for asking and not digging through the posts for an updated walkthrough for 0.20.0.14
How do I progress with Alice on the couch doing massages. I can only get so for and not tell
her I want to be her boyfriend before she kicks me out. Any can you only get her to not wear
panties when she is smoking and won't tell?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Sorry for asking and not digging through the posts for an updated walkthrough for 0.20.0.14
How do I progress with Alice on the couch doing massages. I can only get so for and not tell
her I want to be her boyfriend before she kicks me out. Any can you only get her to not wear
panties when she is smoking and won't tell?
You advance Alice massages and behavior on couch in the evening by progressing Lisa's and Ann's stories and her own story with Kate. The rarest event that you might miss is Alice returning from club without Kira. I think images from that event are reused in later 00:00 hour events with Alice. Other Alice massages will progress as you play the game.

She is older Max's sister. She will always be bitchy and older sisterly. Relationship will never advance to boyfriend level, if you don't count having regular sex and orgies as friendship. Although she has second highest relationship level with Max in game after Olivia.

Hmm, how to fuck lisa in pussy? The last text I got was something like I need to bribe the nurse. How to do that?
Progress mod story and advance Max relationships with Olivia. Telling what happens in .17 mod would qualify as a spoiler and it is already written in page 1. "Bribe a nurse" is from unfinished Big Brother 0.13.0.007. Mod went other way.

btw someone have tips, spoiler or trick for shopping in richman?
coz i often got caught someone
The more Max can get from his women at home, the more he gets from them in shops. Shopping is just randomized repeated event that has no impact on story.

Last edited:
Reactions: goblin sensei

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
You advance Alice massages and behavior on couch in the evening by progressing Lisa's and Ann's stories and her own story with Kate. The rarest event that you might miss is Alice returning from club without Kira. I think images from that event are reused in later 00:00 hour events with Alice. Other Alice massages will progress as you play the game.

She is older Max's sister. She will always be bitchy and older sisterly. Relationship will never advance to boyfriend level, if you don't count having regular sex and orgies as friendship. Although she has second highest relationship level with Max in game after Olivia.

Progress mod story and advance Max relationships with Olivia. Telling what happens in .17 mod would qualify as a spoiler and it is already written in page 1. "Bribe a nurse" is from unfinished Big Brother 0.13.0.007. Mod went other way.

The more Max can get from his women at home, the more he gets from them in shops. Shopping is just randomized repeated event that has no impact on story.
ic, thank u

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Progress mod story and advance Max relationships with Olivia.
And how can I do that? What are the requirements to progress the story? The last time Olivia's mother kicked me out of the house and dont let me in anymore. The quest just say "To be continue" (or something)

Is there somewhere a 0.20 walkthrough, just to not to question every single minute how to progress? ^^

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
And how can I do that? What are the requirements to progress the story? The last time Olivia's mother kicked me out of the house and dont let me in anymore. The quest just say "To be continue" (or something)

Is there somewhere a 0.20 walkthrough, just to not to question every single minute how to progress? ^^
Can you tell your poss.sed, poss.guest, post.aunt and momlust values or show your latest save.

I can't tell how to progress without knowing which game stage you are in.

Walkthough for .17 onwards is in page 1. Page 26 (https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v-0-20-012-the-smirniy.26007/post-3097193) got spoiler for older mod version. Other walkthrough are in original BB 0.13 guides.

ajronic

Feb 26, 2020
I have Eric's wallet. I am not able to give him money back. I have seen in a walkthrough that there will be an event on saturday/sunday morning where i'll be able to give money back and proceed to hacker path. But this event is not coming up. Please help.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Can you tell your poss.sed, poss.guest, post.aunt and momlust values or show your latest save.

EDIT: Think I saw something in the confusing walkthrough. Mom must be sit down while I cunni alice.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018

EDIT: Think I saw something in the confusing walkthrough. Mom must be sit down while I cunni alice.
You are at the start of mod. Keep Ann happy with massages, pay the bills, do not have sex with her next to TV and enter her bedroom at 23:00 to start lessons. That will be the first lesson in mod .16 spoiler.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screenshot_7.png
v.016 step 1, 2, 3 already done but i dont know how to asking lisa since if i choose no matter what she will go to school. n in at 08.00 too not have asking lisa. im confused in here.
btw step 2 n 3 is usual BJ right (without naked like step 1)?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
You are at the start of mod. Keep Ann happy with massages, pay the bills, do not have sex with her next to TV and enter her bedroom at 23:00 to start lessons. That will be the first lesson in mod .16 spoiler.
Hmm, seems not work.
What I do:
morning massage and pay bills if any are > wait wait wait > 23:00 fuck her because she want it / sometimes there is just a option to lesson lisa (only bj) > 00:00 after work massage with let her cum. The only thing what changed is I cannot enter her room after work anymore.

EDIT: After weeks... -.- made progress and there is a option to continue the lessons.

Last edited:

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
thanks dzeris, i thinks im wrong coz still sex ann n make me miss cunning lesson step 2 n 3.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
v.016 step 1, 2, 3 already done but i dont know how to asking lisa since if i choose no matter what she will go to school. n in at 08.00 too not have asking lisa. im confused in here.
btw step 2 n 3 is usual BJ right (without naked like step 1)?
"Talk to Lisa" is always first option at 10:00. Remember how regular talk at 10am looks like at your stage of story. You will see extra menu option after walking into the room, if Lisa wants to talk about something.

This is probably a dumb question. How do I get Ann to do yoga topless in the morning? I
assume is has to do with progress from Kira in her bed helping Alice and Kate?
As story progresses Max gets option to talk to Ann about it. Nothing to do with Kira. Just depends on how corrupted Ann is.

I[IMG alt="♥ said:
, post: 3414953, member: 708770"]

I skipped whole day in your save by doing just massage at 11:00 and clinic at 16:00. Not the best use of turns, but at 23:00 I did get option to renew lessons and went to longest lesson possible with Max cuming into Lisa's mouth. Never checked if there is a difference in choices in that event.

Spotted one more problem with your save. You are not on "Forget Alex" path. Mod story depends on Max doing yogas with Ann as he has to do more than yoga to advance story.

Last edited:

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Screenshot_10.png
sorry for my stupid question, n im still noob in here n i dont know where to ask this pic.
coz i got this pic from this game. n im very curious with her
btw can someone tell who is she? i want search her video

can someone tell me how to get this 2 scene???
i already done with v0.16 now im going v0.17-0.19.
n i read the walkthrough not have details about to get this 2 scene

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes