Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I have completed all of these missions. But Olivia didn't come. I started the task through cheating. Olivia came to visit several times. I couldn't find another solution.
"I have completed all of these missions" and "But Olivia didn't come" are two sentences that contradict each other. Last mission in spoiler tells where and when Olivia shows up and the only v16 end save file that I know advances to that event without any problem in two game days from Wednesday to Friday.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
D

Deleted member 1921707

Maybe someone can help. I talked to the aunt about doing erotic massages with alice next to the pool when
she is sunbathing. She no longer shows up there anymore. I don't know where I messed up. Now I can't practice
with her and then do massages with the mom in her bedroom in the evening. I just keep clicking skip ahead in
time and Alice still doesn't show up to the pool by herself. All the other women do.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Maybe someone can help. I talked to the aunt about doing erotic massages with alice next to the pool when
she is sunbathing. She no longer shows up there anymore. I don't know where I messed up. Now I can't practice
with her and then do massages with the mom in her bedroom in the evening. I just keep clicking skip ahead in
time and Alice still doesn't show up to the pool by herself. All the other women do.
Don't get rid of Eric that fast. Without seeing your save I can only assume that you pushed your game progress to the point where Alice goes to school midday. Rollback to autosave where Eric is still in game, do massages with Alice and do all her and Kate events at 1-2 am. Some stories at 1:00am unlock new events at 13:00.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Don't get rid of Eric that fast. Without seeing your save I can only assume that you pushed your game progress to the point where Alice goes to school midday. Rollback to autosave where Eric is still in game, do massages with Alice and do all her and Kate events at 1-2 am. Some stories at 1:00am unlock new events at 13:00.
It just says Alice is going out when I go to her room. It doesn't say anything about going to school midday.
I will probably have to start the game all over. It would be nice if Eric was never written into the game. I
hate his character.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
It just says Alice is going out when I go to her room. It doesn't say anything about going to school midday.
I will probably have to start the game all over. It would be nice if Eric was never written into the game. I
hate his character.
Alice is massaged at 13:00 or 15:00 near the pool Monday to Friday. Not in her room. Use regular massage option and then suggest switching to erotic one. If Max goes for erotic variant from the start, Alice is not warmed enough and she will refuse.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Alice is massaged at 13:00 or 15:00 near the pool Monday to Friday. Not in her room. Use regular massage option and then suggest switching to erotic one. If Max goes for erotic variant from the start, Alice is not warmed enough and she will refuse.
[/QUOTE

I had to go back quite a few days in my saves to massage Alice again by the pool at 15:00. I haven't got to the point where
I can do regular or erotic massages at 13:00. She is sometimes in the Lounge area at that time.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
thank u so much smirniy n for making mod. its work n already english. im very happy play it. before i so upset when max can fvck alice after she n kira going home from club but with russian lang, n im not enjoy that moment. but now i can enjoy with eng lang.
im very very thank u

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hate his character.
Welcome to the HATE eric club.
Yes you must start and reach at least 100 points or 90% with Alice while eric is still there.
Once you reach 100 points or 90% with Alice you have enough to finish training with Ann/mom.
(FYI: also it can be done with lower numbers but will take much more time to move forward but it can be done.)

I did it once when only having 50% training with Alice then getting rid of eric but it took me around 200 more days than normal to finish all content thru v.13 DS BB game.

Normally it takes about 400 in game days to finish DS's BB to v.13 and getting rid of eric when I had 50% training with Alice it took over 600 in game days to finish DS's BB to v.13.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Welcome to the HATE eric club.
Yes you must start and reach at least 100 points or 90% with Alice while eric is still there.
Once you reach 100 points or 90% with Alice you have enough to finish training with Ann/mom.
(FYI: also it can be done with lower numbers but will take much more time to move forward but it can be done.)

I did it once when only having 50% training with Alice then getting rid of eric but it took me around 200 more days than normal to finish all content thru v.13 DS BB game.

Normally it takes about 400 in game days to finish DS's BB to v.13 and getting rid of eric when I had 50% training with Alice it took over 600 in game days to finish DS's BB to v.13.
me too, very hate eric, 1st meet i just said okay for friends, since i use cheat money, when he asked for 2nd time, so fast i must get rid him. btw did ann make p0rn movie with granpa legend from JAV? n max so angry to ann?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
me too, very hate eric, 1st meet i just said okay for friends, since i use cheat money, when he asked for 2nd time, so fast i must get rid him. btw did ann make p0rn movie with granpa legend from JAV? n max so angry to ann?
I really can not understand what you are asking about.

I do not play the modded version here yet and only helping with the original content up to v.13.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes