Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
It seems to me that it is very easy to miss one small thing that will stop progress on a story line. Or am I not paying attention? It might be good to have some more hints in the game.
Hints are normally on the bottom in small print or in Russian.

Kira invited Max to see her and Ann on Friday 3:00, if I remember correctly.

Last line with touchy Vicky
Code:
vvb.17@170@vicky-hangout-5@Конечно, Макс, мы друзья... Ну, может быть, когда-нибудь в будущем мы... станем ближе друг к другу.
     leave!set_poss.cof_6!set_dcd.vv_1!time^   Хорошо, тогда ещё увидимся. \n\n<i>Может, поговорить с Лизой?</i>
"Может, поговорить с Лизой?" - Maybe I should talk to Lisa?

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Hints are normally on the bottom in small print or in Russian.

Kira invited Max to see her and Ann on Friday 3:00, if I remember correctly.

Last line with touchy Vicky
Code:
vvb.17@170@vicky-hangout-5@Конечно, Макс, мы друзья... Ну, может быть, когда-нибудь в будущем мы... станем ближе друг к другу.
     leave!set_poss.cof_6!set_dcd.vv_1!time^   Хорошо, тогда ещё увидимся. \n\n<i>Может, поговорить с Лизой?</i>
"Может, поговорить с Лизой?" - Maybe I should talk to Lisa?
Most likely I'm missing these. I'm going through the text a bit too fast I'm afraid.
Thanks for your help!

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
I have been using Photo shop and IR fan view for years to modify and enhance photos and found that most photo files are ridiculously large
and unless you need to enlarge to check out the finest detail as scientist do in astronomy the extra data is more for bragging than for esthetics.
If you are seriously engaged in photography, you simply must know that image compression leads to a loss in its quality. Do you like to watch low quality pictures?

jgames72

Apr 21, 2020
cant seem to get torrent to work and part on on nopy is corrupted, and both mega links are dead, any advice

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
cant seem to get torrent to work and part on on nopy is corrupted, and both mega links are dead, any advice
Just use the report tab on the OP and let them know the problems.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Thx for this update.
I have checked it and found 2 or 3 files with some non translated strings.
I just modified them in order to have a full english translation.
Here is your mod with my updates.
Too bad it doesn't work. The cheat menu on the laptop in the MC's room still shows Russian when
you click on each of the girls names. What's the point of a so called mod when it doesn't work like
it should. Needs to be completely recoded to actually work.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
If you are seriously engaged in photography, you simply must know that image compression leads to a loss in its quality. Do you like to watch low quality pictures?
Some people don't see big difference between images and are not counting wrinkles on Ann's butt.

Some can download stuff on 1Gbps link while others might be stuck on 40Mbps Wimax on a good day.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1921707

This would be a great game if the developer of the modded game actually took the time to make sure
everything is in English when you first start the game and choose English. What is the point of the
"cheat menu" on the laptop when it still shows everything in Russian except the names of the girls.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
This would be a great game if the developer of the modded game actually took the time to make sure
everything is in English when you first start the game and choose English. What is the point of the
"cheat menu" on the laptop when it still shows everything in Russian except the names of the girls.
Translation strings are in 23 text files. If you want to make it better, make it better before I start quoting JFK.

Game's starting language comes from settings in Save directory.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1921707

Translation strings are in 23 text files. If you want to make it better, make it better before I start quoting JFK.
First of all I'm not claiming to be a computer coder for games. Second, don't just take part of my comment to
reply to. It takes it out of context. I was simply commenting the the "English" mod for the game doesn't work
correctly. If it did, the "cheat menu" on the laptop in the MC's room would show the text in "English". But it
doesn't. If more has to be done with the mod to make it work than it needs to be said somewhere. I play
the games, I don't make them or code them. Too much work to be honest.

Atreides

Sep 17, 2017
Too bad it doesn't work. The cheat menu on the laptop in the MC's room still shows Russian when
you click on each of the girls names. What's the point of a so called mod when it doesn't work like
I think that you didn't download the right version.The one I am using is working fine.
Here is a copy of the mod.txt file I have corrected :

Reactions: UraN82

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think that you didn't download the right version.The one I am using is working fine.
Can you rar it up and then upload the rar file here please.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Your Mod.txt is missing small unversioned update which changed 0.20.0.014 torrent. There is a fix for error in story with Lisa in bunny suit.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I don't know but mine is working properly. Cheat menu is also in english.
You can try this one.
here's BB 0.20.0.014 mod files translated to English.
enjoy(y)

Press 'L' in game to change language.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well I had to give this mod 1 more go and this time the English patch worked.
I love how it seems this mod goes back to the love/romance with Lisa and Max and I hope it keeps going this way.

I have also applied the "animated" tag to this mod because Lisa gives Max and HJ on his bed and it was animated.
I have also added the "creampie" tag to this since you can creampie all the women in the house including Kira.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Well I had to give this mod 1 more go and this time the English patch worked.
I love how it seems this mod goes back to the love/romance with Lisa and Max and I hope it keeps going this way.

I have also applied the "animated" tag to this mod because Lisa gives Max and HJ on his bed and it was animated.
I have also added the "creampie" tag to this since you can creampie all the women in the house including Kira.
How did you get the patch to work. All I've been doing is copy and paste the data folder
into the main game folder. What do I need to do to get it to work. Do I need to copy and
paste part of the coding somewhere?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How did you get the patch to work. All I've been doing is copy and paste the data folder
into the main game folder. What do I need to do to get it to work. Do I need to copy and
paste part of the coding somewhere?
You need the text file to not just the data folder.
Both are needed and you need to cut and paste them in an overwrite everything.
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Im stuck at mom's sexual frustration, please help
Is Ann going to work on Monday and Thursday?
Did you talk with Ann in her bedroom, when Max has to enter the room instead of just talking with Ann on the bed?
Are you keeping Ann happy with morning massages?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes