Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I would like to thank everyone who has helped me get this far in the game, but I am stuck again. I am getting a white screen when going to Olivia's house. It is the sceen after the kitchen sceen and all I am getting is a white screen. Again any help is always appreciated.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I would like to thank everyone who has helped me get this far in the game, but I am stuck again. I am getting a white screen when going to Olivia's house. It is the sceen after the kitchen sceen and all I am getting is a white screen. Again any help is always appreciated.
Do you see text on the screen? If yes, then you are probably missing some image files. Kindly rehash using torrent and then reapply translation patch.

gyypsy

Feb 4, 2018
hello any help here? can't extract part 1 without part 2? bcoz its saying i must have part 2 to continue extracting

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
I'm stuck and hope anybody can help.
Had a handjob from mom in the bedroom, she said I'm a quick gun or something.
Auntie said she would ask around for pills that could help me.
I'm now 4 weeks further and nothing has happened.
It kinda looks like the rest of progress has also stopped.
What am I missing?

Also, in the beginning I told Lisa to forget about the boy, so Olivia never showed up.
Does this mean that the whole Olivia path is locked now?
I hope not, because I'm really looking forward to that path.

Thanks for any answer.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I'm stuck and hope anybody can help.
Had a handjob from mom in the bedroom, she said I'm a quick gun or something.
Auntie said she would ask around for pills that could help me.
I'm now 4 weeks further and nothing has happened.
It kinda looks like the rest of progress has also stopped.
What am I missing?

Also, in the beginning I told Lisa to forget about the boy, so Olivia never showed up.
Does this mean that the whole Olivia path is locked now?
I hope not, because I'm really looking forward to that path.

Thanks for any answer.
You still haven't finished original game story. You will see Olivia in mod content. It will feature similar story to Olivia's path and go even further.

Have Lisa seen how Max and Alice are killing spiders at night?

Are you sure that you are not missing new movie in the shop or some dialog near the pool with Kira?

Could you show your latest save file?

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
You still haven't finished original game story. You will see Olivia in mod content. It will feature similar story to Olivia's path and go even further.

Have Lisa seen how Max and Alice are killing spiders at night?

Are you sure that you are not missing new movie in the shop or some dialog near the pool with Kira?

Could you show your latest save file?
Thanks for your reply.

OK, that's good to know, then I can continue with this save.

Did not yet have the content of Lisa seeing Max and Alice killing spiders. She did caught them doing a webcamshow for Alice.
Also strange thing: Alice at some point told Max that he should tell her when Kira will give a lesson to Max and Lisa at night.
I invited Kira multiple times, but I can not warn Alice.

I double checked the shop, only cigarettes are available, nothing else.
I was also thinking that I was missing a dialog near the pool with Kira, but have checked for two weeks now. Every timeslot that Kira is at the pool, no dialog.

My latest save is attached.

Thanks for the effort :)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks for your reply.

OK, that's good to know, then I can continue with this save.

Did not yet have the content of Lisa seeing Max and Alice killing spiders. She did caught them doing a webcamshow for Alice.
Also strange thing: Alice at some point told Max that he should tell her when Kira will give a lesson to Max and Lisa at night.
I invited Kira multiple times, but I can not warn Alice.

I double checked the shop, only cigarettes are available, nothing else.
I was also thinking that I was missing a dialog near the pool with Kira, but have checked for two weeks now. Every timeslot that Kira is at the pool, no dialog.

My latest save is attached.

Thanks for the effort :)
Kira sleeps with Ann. Max has to see them at night Thursday to Friday at 3:00. Then talk with Kira and see them again.

Max should be punishing sisters. Lisa in particular for mistakes in homework. He should talk with Ann (twice) about punishing them after dinner and convince Ann to let him do it. Should not be hard to convince given what you did to Max's stats. Continue punishing Lisa after dinner to see her funkier side. You might punish Alice too, but you won't get a lot of new Alice punishment scenes atm without progress in Ann's career.

Don't mess with relationship flags. Your flags are not right and I have no idea if it does not impact story progress. Change relationship between Max and others back to values that match your current stage. I think they should be as follows (although this state is from later game stage).

Lisa - Friends
Alice - Flirting
Ann - Friends
Kira - Good
Olivia, Kate and Vicky - Acquinted.

Although I think your Max still does not know Olivia or Vicky atm cause you haven't progressed with private punishments, Lisa's story and Ann's career. I try not to spoil what happens next, but it should not be hard to see progress there. I think main problem was Friday 3:00am event trigger and private punishments.

Last edited:

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Kira sleeps with Ann. Max has to see them at night Thursday to Friday at 3:00. Then talk with Kira and see them again.

Max should be punishing sisters. Lisa in particular. He should talk with Ann (twice) about punishing them after dinner and convince Ann to let him do it. Should not be hard to convince given what you did to Max's stats. Continue punishing Lisa after dinner to see her funkier side.

Don't mess with relationship flags. Your flags are not right and I have no idea if it does not impact story progress. Change relationship between Max and others back to values that match your current stage. I think they should be as follows (although this state is from later game stage).

Lisa - Friends
Alice - Flirting
Ann - Friends
Kira - Good
Olivia, Kate and Vicky - Acquinted
OK, thanks for the info.
Will put the relationship flags back and keep away from them :)

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017

Max should be punishing sisters. Lisa in particular for mistakes in homework. He should talk with Ann (twice) about punishing them after dinner and convince Ann to let him do it. Should not be hard to convince given what you did to Max's stats. Continue punishing Lisa after dinner to see her funkier side. You might punish Alice too, but you won't get a lot of new Alice punishment scenes atm without progress in Ann's career.

Lisa - Friends
Alice - Flirting
Ann - Friends
Kira - Good
Olivia, Kate and Vicky - Acquinted.

Although I think your Max still does not know Olivia or Vicky atm cause you haven't progressed with private punishments, Lisa's story and Ann's career. I try not to spoil what happens next, but it should not be hard to see progress there. I think main problem was Friday 3:00am event trigger and private punishments.
Just tried it, worked exactly as you said.
Had to spy on Mom and Kira at Thursday to Friday at 03:00. Story seems to progress now.
Punishment of girls is also going ahead.

Many thanks, really appreciate it.

Stay safe :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Half of its in English and the other half in Russian.

When will the full English version come out?

Thanks Dzeris.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes