Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi, What's the difference between part 1 and 2?
I thought the files inside are the same
They probably could not upload single 4.8GB archive in mega and had to split. It is just two parts of same archive.

Torrent download is better, if you already have previous version.

Reactions: Chiniji

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
here is v0.20.0.013 torrent
you can download it over an existing copy of Big Brother (make sure to delete old mod and data files) and save internet.
This is the official one uploaded by smirniy so it does not contain viruses.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
you can download it over an existing copy of Big Brother (make sure to delete old mod and data files) and save internet.
This is the official one uploaded by smirniy so it does not contain viruses.
Just copy old game to BB 0.20.0.013 directory, activate torrent to save in same directory, do not start downloading and check all files in torrent client. And then you can start download. I think some torrent clients check files before downloading automatically.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Just copy old game to BB 0.20.0.013 directory, activate torrent to save in same directory, do not start downloading and check all files in torrent client. And then you can start download. I think some torrent clients check files before downloading automatically.
Moreover, copying only the image folder is advisable. Because dll's and other files are modified with every release.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
hi,
i am stuck in the game and no event is triggering and i cannot proceed further. Please help me.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
hi,
i am stuck in the game and no event is triggering and i cannot proceed further. Please help me.
Don't have sex with Ann. Keep her happy with massages and paying bills.

Enter her room at 23:00 on Wednesday and resume Lisa's training. You are at .16 mod start.

Do yoga. Some non-repeatable events do pop there. So you are probably not doing yogas.

Do clinic. You are not at final clinic version.

Do meet Kate and Alice. You are not at final version.

And you can have sex with Ann next to tv when it is not Tuesday/Wednesday. You still haven't unlocked events with Alice from original game.

Last edited:
Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Hello everyone!
Since several errors were identified in the 18 version of the game, he made the next technical corrections. Also, the launch of the scene from version 16 “With Anna in the bathroom - a movie about smoking (13:00 Thursday)” was changed - now Anna’s mood for launching the event does not matter.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Hello everyone!
Since several errors were identified in the 18 version of the game, he made the next technical corrections. Also, the launch of the scene from version 16 “With Anna in the bathroom - a movie about smoking (13:00 Thursday)” was changed - now Anna’s mood for launching the event does not matter.
I am stuck at the same event. Can you tell which files were changed since I cannot download whole game again??

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I am stuck at the same event. Can you tell which files were changed since I cannot download whole game again??
You will see list of changes in several hours. Changes are in .18 mod content. Where is that post with save file?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes