Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
hello ... will I find a walkthrough for this game somewhere ???
Game start - look for original Big Brother game walkthroughs. You must choose Lisa girlfriend path to get to mod content. If you want to experience other two paths, original game will be enough.
Page 26 got spoiler for early mod content
Page 1 got spoiler for the rest of mod content

Last edited:

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
And there are still parts only in Russian...this was the reason I translated the missing parts into english myself...

So download the smirniy mod above. Additionally download the BB_Smirniy_19.0.012_eng.rar which I edited. Then:

Just unzip this in your main folder of the smirniy_mod (where the BigBrother.exe is) and all should be in English now.
Enjoy!!

I am confused when I open the date files for the BB_Smirniy_19.0.012_eng.rar it reduces momlust back to 103 from the non-translated 110. What should it be?

I am using a fresh install from Mamba Games the 02/03/2020 (I am assuming the non-US date list so it is March 2nd)

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
I am confused when I open the date files for the BB_Smirniy_19.0.012_eng.rar it reduces momlust back to 103 from the non-translated 110. What should it be?

I am using a fresh install from Mamba Games the 02/03/2020 (I am assuming the non-US date list so it is March 2nd)
I like to help but somehow I don't know what exactly you are pointing at. Could you specify it bit more: which file exactly are you referring to? It would help if you tell me the name of the file and the line in the file you are referring to : open the file i.e. with notepad (or any other text-editor), then jump into the line you are referring to. Pay attention to the bottom of the notepad-screen: it always displays the information about the current position of your cursor, namely the line (and the column). If you specify this, I might be able to answer your question.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I like to help but somehow I don't know what exactly you are pointing at. Could you specify it bit more
top of Mod.txt in that "BB_Smirniy_19.0.012_eng.rar"
Code:
.#################################################################
# Mod for Big Brother v17
Those translation files are from v17 mod. .18-.19 mod code update is in same files that hold translations. If you take files from older mod version and apply them to later version, you lose access to all the later version content.

Last edited:

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I like to help but somehow I don't know what exactly you are pointing at. Could you specify it bit more: which file exactly are you referring to? It would help if you tell me the name of the file and the line in the file you are referring to : open the file i.e. with notepad (or any other text-editor), then jump into the line you are referring to. Pay attention to the bottom of the notepad-screen: it always displays the information about the current position of your cursor, namely the line (and the column). If you specify this, I might be able to answer your question.
momlust=100&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 100/110
momlust=101&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 101/110
momlust=102&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 102/110
momlust=103&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 103/110
momlust=104&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 104/110
momlust=105&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 105/110
momlust=106&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 106/110
momlust=107&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 107/110
momlust=108&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 108/110
momlust=109&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 109/110
momlust=110&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 110/110

When I go to install the English translated Mod it goes back to 103 max not 110 max.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
#################################################################
# Mod for Big Brother v17
# автор русского мода Smirniy

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
I got stuck and am currently making no progress. It seems there are many more interesting events considering the comments at this board and the pictures at the folder ‘Images’.

I am on the Lisa girlfriend path and the events I want to have are as follows: (The names in parentheses are jpg file names)

1. Ann:

1.1 anal fucking, 1.2 sex with an eye band(ann-pees-07), 1.3 sex at a beach with Kira (mom-kir-11)

2. Alice:

2.1 getting caught by Ann at punishment of Lisa and Max(b-tv-18), 2.2 BJ at a club (kialclub-35)

3. Lisa:

3.1 photo session(lisa-ps2-31), 3.2 fucking Max at the bed in their bed room (lismss-10), 3.3 riding the sex machine(kl-toy-6), 3.3 three-some with Ann and Max at the lounge (footjob-10), 3.4 three-some with Kira at her bed room (myroom-nightsexk-a006), 3.5 getting caught sex with Max at the kitchen by Ann

4. Kira:

4.1 getting caressed at an alley while Alice watches(kiralfan-72) <- probably at a way to the club?

5.Olivia:

5.1 sex with her(oliviahome-dhc-012) and her mother(diansx-17) <- Are they not available in the Lisa girlfriend path?

6. Vicky
6.1 sex with Max (vm-bar3-6) <- BB displays ‘You’ve reached the end of this…’. Where did I miss the trigger to this event?

The progress made so far is as following:

1. Ann: vaginal fucking at her bed room, the bath room, and the pool

2. Lisa: anal fucking at the kitchen, sex Ed from Ann(<--Only the first part if there is a second part ??)

3. Alice: got caught by Ann at sex with Max, caught sex of Ann and Max

4. Kira: sex at 03:00 at the lounge and the pool

5. Olivia : caressed her pussy. (Opportunities screen display: Olivia: You’ve reached the end of this…)

6. Vicky: Only chatting at her café (Opportunities screen display: Hot Coffee:You’ve reached the end of this…)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I got stuck and am currently making no progress. It seems there are many more interesting events considering the comments at this board and the pictures at the folder ‘Images’.

I am on the Lisa girlfriend path and the events I want to have are as follows: (The names in parentheses are jpg file names)
Which mod version are you running?
Are you using English translation or Russian one? Did you replace original game files with translated ones?
Can you post your latest save file?

It is easier to track events via variable state or event order in guide. Your Vicky events look strange as it seems that you've never done modded hot coffee update from .15

1.2 sex with an eye band(ann-pees-07), 1.3 sex at a beach with Kira (mom-kir-11)

2. Alice:
2.1 getting caught by Ann at punishment of Lisa and Max(b-tv-18), 2.2 BJ at a club (kialclub-35)

3. Lisa:

4.1 getting caressed at an alley while Alice watches(kiralfan-72) <- probably at a way to the club?
5.1 sex with her(oliviahome-dhc-012) and her mother(diansx-17) <- Are they not available in the Lisa girlfriend path?
1.2 and 1.3 - it is part of Anns career story. .16 content and technically 1.3 happens before 1.2.
2.1 is random event. Just keep having sex with Lisa and talking to Alice next to TV and Ann will see them.
2.2 - near the end of .18 mod content.

3. Whole Lisa story from .17 and .18

4.1 - same as 2.2. Two Friday events with lots of pictures and lots of clicking near the end of .18.

5.1 - .18 and .19 mod content.

Last edited:

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
ATTENTION! This MOD is a full-fledged game, that is, you do not need to copy and transfer something somewhere, except for your save - transfer them to the Save folder. And of course the files with the English language, since the MOD was created exclusively in Russian.

From the new version ...

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
1.2 and 1.3 - it is part of Anns career story. .16 content and technically 1.3 happens before 1.2.
2.1 is random event. Just keep having sex with Lisa and talking to Alice next to TV and Ann will see them.

5.1 - .18 and .19 mod content.
Thank you for your attention and explanation. I have additional questions. Your explanation to them will be highly appreciated.

It seems that majority of the unique events of the BB Smirniy version and the BB Photo Session are gathered at a later part of this game.

In figuring out what are triggering events for those occur in future, I think having an overall idea on the sequence of the event occurrences will be helpful and I have some questions.

<1> Lisa Sex Ed

Currently the events of sex Ed for Lisa are held by Ann and separately by Kira. However, both events are repeating the same things, i.e, only BJ and anal fucking. Do the events change in their forms or handling subjects? If not, I do not need to take those events any more.

<2> Lisa Photo Session

How does the photo session begin in the flow of the game story?

Which mod version are you running?
Are you using English translation or Russian one? Did you replace original game files with translated ones?
Can you post your latest save file?
Unfortunately the answer to your question on the version is not simple. I started the game with the files in English_mod_files.rar and tried to switch them to Ver 19 around the game day 350(The game day at the time of my previous question was 541) realizing the version of English_mod_files.rar is not V19 but 17. However, the switching trial was only partial since only mod.text was switched and files under the folder Data were not switched to V19. At your asking, I realized this and I switched the files under Data to those of V19. And continued the game 5 days, however, no progress was observed. I attach the latest save file, where both mod.txt and Data files were of V19.

<3> mcw

Regarding the event 2.1 getting caught by Ann at punishment of Lisa and Max(b-tv-18), I checked Data files and was fortunately able to find the command sentence that begins the event. One of the requirements for the event occurrence was mcw=1 or >1 but mine was 0. What kind of parameter is mcw?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you for your attention and explanation. I have additional questions. Your explanation to them will be highly appreciated.
Your save state matches end of unmodded .13 state as far as I can see. Apart from Max's skills and relationship with others.

Change relationship between Max and others back to values that match your current stage.
Lisa - Friends
Alice - Flirting
Ann - Friends
Kira - Good
Olivia, Kate and Vicky - Acquinted

Visit Vicky alone and talk with her. Second talk will be more open and touchy. Then talk to Lisa at 10:00 and Kira at 12:00. You will need several talks with Kira near pool and several visits to advance Vicky. Spoiler is hidden in page 26 for .15 mod content.

Joga near pool will change. Just do more jogas.

Do not have sex with Ann next to TV. Just massages midday.

Next Wednesday at 23:00 Max should enter Ann's bedroom and ask for new lessons.

And pay the bills.

For the rest follow spoilers on page 1 and 26 and do not change flags manually.

Last edited:

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
momlust=100&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 100/110
momlust=101&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 101/110
momlust=102&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 102/110
momlust=103&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 103/110
momlust=104&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 104/110
momlust=105&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 105/110
momlust=106&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 106/110
momlust=107&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 107/110
momlust=108&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 108/110
momlust=109&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 109/110
momlust=110&cheatmenu.mom.flags.momlust^ momlust 110/110

When I go to install the English translated Mod it goes back to 103 max not 110 max.
Hi, I see your problem. It's a copy and past error, you need to continue the list like in the russian original. After having skipped through mod.txt again I also recognized that similar errors appear with other characters and that I didn't finished all the translations for sex scenes that will come up later. To much work to finish it. So if you want to play it without bugs, I recommend to replace my file "mod.txt" by the original one, but then of course many parts will be in russian then. Sorry, but I don't have the time and mood to finish the translations.

For that reason I deleted my post including the partial translated mod. Maybe somebody else will someday take time and effort to translate this very nice mod of smirniy.

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
Visit Vicky alone and talk with her. Second talk will be more open and touchy. Then talk to Lisa at 10:00 and Kira at 12:00. You will need several talks with Kira near pool and several visits to advance Vicky. Spoiler is hidden in page 26 for .15 mod content.

Next Wednesday at 23:00 Max should enter Ann's bedroom and ask for new lessons.
Thanks to your detailed explanation, now I am making progress. I appreciate your help.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Did anyone get a better translation for 19.12 or is everyone using 19.11 and just being careful. I want to start over as I am sure my current saves are FUBAR'd

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Did anyone get a better translation for 19.12 or is everyone using 19.11 and just being careful. I want to start over as I am sure my current saves are FUBAR'd
There is no difference between 19.12 and 19.11 logic. .12 got more safeguards than .11. You just have to know what not to do.

Modder might release new version soon. Tests ongoing.

You should have enough autosaves to rollback to viable version. Corruption starts in 18-19 content. So rolling back to good old times where Lisa is still a girl should be fine.

Reactions: Allen0206

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
There is no difference between 19.12 and 19.11 logic. .12 got more safeguards than .11. You just have to know what not to do.

Modder might release new version soon. Tests ongoing.

You should have enough autosaves to rollback to viable version. Corruption starts in 18-19 content. So rolling back to good old times where Lisa is still a girl should be fine.
I may need to still get the .11 mod anyways as Im not sure which I have loaded up

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I may need to still get the .11 mod anyways as Im not sure which I have loaded up
.11 differs from .12 only by more bugs and one removed event. If you insist on using more broken version, you can try finding copy on common torrent sharing site. Just don't run "Big Brother.exe" in those torrents uploaded by friendly A...8 botnet operator and use only data with any other trustworthy BigBrother.exe

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
<How is a first command line called in Big Brother?>

I made progress to nearly all of the events listed in Guide on Page 1 of this thread but the event ‘Sex with Lisa in the bathroom’ is not triggered.

I found the first command line for the event is ‘libath.se.0@40@bathroom-max-28@….’ in Mod.txt. I tried to find out where the address of the command line ‘libath.se.0’ is called by searching the address from Mod.txt and all the txt files under the folder Data but a line containing ‘libath.se.0^’ was not found.

From this search result, I guessed that the address is called from the basic files of the original Big Brother V 0.13 and that calling would be the same in other BB versions. I searched ‘libath.se.0’ from all the txt files of other BB versions such as Photo Session and Untold Stories but nothing came out.

Another example of this type of calling is, ' change.mom.plan.dia@60@ ....' in Mod.txt

I wonder how a command line with an address which is not found in other txt files are called. Would somebody explain about this?

< Triggering of Sex with Lisa in the bathroom>

Additionally, how the event ‘Sex with Lisa in the bathroom’ is triggered? Is it an event at 22:00? Is it a daily event or a specific day event?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes