Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
yes and I apply ointment to mom every Monday and Thursday
Don't let her come during those sessions, keep her happy with daily massages and talk with her at 22:00-23:00 when Max has to open bedroom door in order to see her. Although I suspect that story should progress a bit for Kira to tell Max that Ann is not supposed to come at 24:00. Based on your career screenshot you are at poss.car 63 and Kira tells about keeping Ann aroused in 64. Talk with Kira about those post-movie massages?

drwinnie66690

Feb 27, 2020
Don't let her come during those sessions, keep her happy with daily massages and talk with her at 22:00-23:00 when Max has to open bedroom door in order to see her. Although I suspect that story should progress a bit for Kira to tell Max that Ann is not supposed to come at 24:00.
ok and I have a biggest question that when can I fuck Liza I really love her

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
OK I know and when can I take picture for liza I saw the data that she can wear rabbit clothes
Several lines above Max and Lisa having fun in first page spoiler. Technically that costume is called bunny suit/costume in English. As far as I know rabbit word is not used to describe it.

Reactions: drwinnie66690

drwinnie66690

Feb 27, 2020
Several lines above Max and Lisa having fun in first page spoiler. Technically that costume is called bunny suit/costume in English. As far as I know rabbit word is not used to describe it.
all right I think it is my Russian translation robot's mistake I really really thank you and maybe I will meet some other problems. Please teach me when you are Available

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I know this is not the "save" thread but there is no saves that are needed can someone pls upload Save file from this mode Smirniy mode with Lisa path at least when v0.13 ends or near end or tell me where i can find one will be nice tnx!

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I know this is not the "save" thread but there is no saves that are needed can someone pls upload Save file from this mode Smirniy mode with Lisa path at least when v0.13 ends or near end or tell me where i can find one will be nice tnx!
It is very difficult to create 0.13 end game save cause hot coffee story extension does not depend getting to 0.13 story end.

You can find several saves posted on previous pages where players are stuck at momlust 81. That's relatively close to 0.13 end, but you will probably find Vicky story advanced into mod content there.

drwinnie66690

Feb 27, 2020
Please delete your duplicate messages and show your save file.
I do not know how to get -Incredibly, the fact that Lisa’s night conversation with Kira led to the fact that Lisa decided to have sex not with anyone, but with a sex machine! Of course, I am not jealous of soulless units, but still ...

drwinnie66690

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks you for help!!
but i have another problem now,
"Max having fun with Lisa in the kitchen + Ann (Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday - while washing dishes)"
I can not trigger thisevent?
and i do not know why!?
if you finish all events before it maybe their mood need awesome

rui08

Jan 4, 2020
test.jpg
what should i do next?
i can not have fun with lisa in kitchen,either.
or what flag is it?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes