Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Hello! I am the author of this mod. At the beginning of the work, I really used some English-language mods, in whole or in part. Their texts were mainly translated into Russian and corresponded. The latest versions of the mod are exclusively of its own assembly - these are texts and images.
I only saw this topic ...
I ask for my English - I write through Google translator.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
what should i do next?
i can not have fun with lisa in kitchen,either.
or what flag is it?
There is a translated older version spoiler on page 26.

Make peace with mom and sex (begins at 21:00 next to TV, ends in bedroom)
<<--- You are here according to screenshot --->>
Talk with mom about new lessons with Lisa (21:00 next to TV)

If you are not there and already talked about new lessons, check other things in spoiler.

Keep Lisa (lessons without extortion) and Ann (massage) happy, if you are missing some options, but do not do "adhoc/random fun" with Ann. That way she might be willing to do more funny stuff.

Last edited:

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys!
A huge request! Do not use cheats!
Using cheats inevitably leads to bugs, since scene triggers have several parameters, and in cheats you only enlarge some of them. As a result, scene triggers do not work and the event you need does not start.

Reactions: TestCase13

rui08

Jan 4, 2020
There is a translated older version spoiler on page 26.

Make peace with mom and sex (begins at 21:00 next to TV, ends in bedroom)
<<--- You are here according to screenshot --->>
Talk with mom about new lessons with Lisa (21:00 next to TV)

If you are not there and already talked about new lessons, check other things in spoiler.

Keep Lisa (lessons without extortion) and Ann (massage) happy, if you are missing some options, but do not do "adhoc/random fun" with Ann. That way she might be willing to do more funny stuff.
Thanks for help and sorry for the problem again
"Lisa ? sex machine ? 1st time ? (Wednesday or Sunday)"
where can i trigger the event at Wed or Sun?

and now i can Olivia’s home again,but MAX don't want to knock,
what i miss?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks for help and sorry for the problem again
"Lisa ? sex machine ? 1st time ? (Wednesday or Sunday)"
where can i trigger the event at Wed or Sun?
You can trigger sex machine event anytime Kira is next to TV at 3am. She is doing that gadget twice a week.
Don't talk to Kira on first option and hide on next one. I don't remember if Lisa's sex ed progress can break it.

There is unlisted in cheatmenu flag related to Olivia story that had progression problem in 0.19.0.011. Event depends on Lisa's sex ed position and that flag. In order to make first sex machine event available Max has to talk with Lisa at 10:00 about their night sex.

and now i can Olivia’s home again,but MAX don't want to knock,
what i miss?
Check guides for 17 and 18 mod content. DO NOT TALK with Lisa at 10:00am about stuff that happened between Max and Diana under the desk until you finish ALL events in .18 content and progress .18 events in order listed in guide. If you already passed that dialog, roll back and don't waste any more turns going forward. Stay away from Olivia's and Diana's home unless you got nothing else to do.

0.19.0.011 mod had bugs that left Max next to Olivia/Diana house door with no dialog options to continue. 012 update added dialog options, but it still requires player to finish all .18 events first.

If you are not sure whether you talked with Lisa about Diana under the desk, check Lisa's sed flag. If you can't see poss.sed flag value in stock 0.19 mod, you are screwed. Rollback to autosave where you can still see sex ed position.

Last edited:
Reactions: rui08

rui08

Jan 4, 2020
You can trigger sex machine event anytime Kira is next to TV at 3am. She is doing that gadget twice a week.
Don't talk to Kira on first option and hide on next one. I don't remember if Lisa's sex ed progress can break it.

There is unlisted in cheatmenu flag related to Olivia story that had progression problem in 0.19.0.011. Event depends on Lisa's sex ed position and that flag. In order to make first sex machine event available Max has to talk with Lisa at 10:00 about their night sex.

Check guides for 17 and 18 mod content. DO NOT TALK with Lisa at 10:00am about stuff that happened between Max and Diana under the desk until you finish ALL events in .18 content and progress .18 events in order listed in guide. If you already passed that dialog, roll back and don't waste any more turns going forward. Stay away from Olivia's and Diana's home unless you got nothing else to do.

0.19.0.011 mod had bugs that left Max next to Olivia/Diana house door with no dialog options to continue. 012 update added dialog options, but it still requires player to finish all .18 events first.

If you are not sure whether you talked with Lisa about Diana under the desk, check Lisa's sed flag. If you can't see poss.sed flag value in stock 0.19 mod, you are screwed. Rollback to autosave where you can still see sex ed position.
Thanks for your explanations in details. It help me a lot!

Finally,i do this two event , is sex with Ollivia (after caught) is the Lucky one?

"Max’s late visit to Olivia’s home ? unsuccessful (Monday, Thursday) ? (23:00, swimming pool)"
"Max’s Late Visit to Olivia’s Home ? Lucky (Monday, Thursday) ? (23:00, Pool)"

but i can not start .18 event

"Meeting at night at the TV with Kira and talk about reconciliation with Anna (Wednesday or Sunday 03.00)"
and my Lisa's sed flag is 60/60.
mom's flag .guest is 35/40 , .car is 39/40
olivia's flag .wap is 33
is there anything wrong?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Finally,i do this two event , is sex with Ollivia (after caught) is the Lucky one?

but i can not start .18 event

"Meeting at night at the TV with Kira and talk about reconciliation with Anna (Wednesday or Sunday 03.00)"
and my Lisa's sed flag is 60/60.
mom's flag .guest is 35/40 , .car is 39/40
olivia's flag .wap is 33
is there anything wrong?
If Diana kicks Max out - unlucky.
If Max comes to Olivia at night, gets discovered with Olivia, has sex with Diana and then has sex with Olivia, you get lucky outcome.

> my Lisa's sed flag is 60/60.

You are on older mod version. Sex ed goes up to 64-65.

What is Ann's momlust flag value and what value you have on Kira's poss.aunt flag.

Last edited:

rui08

Jan 4, 2020
If Diana kicks Max out - unlucky.
If Max comes to Olivia at night, gets discovered with Olivia, has sex with Diana and then has sex with Olivia, you get lucky outcome.

> my Lisa's sed flag is 60/60.

You are on older mod version. Sex ed goes up to 64-65.

What is Ann's momlust flag value and what value you have on Kira's poss.aunt flag.
Old mod? but my version is 19.0.012
momlust is 103/103
poss.aunt is 12/12
However,I will download again, Thanks!

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Old mod? but my version is 19.0.012
momlust is 103/103
poss.aunt is 12/12
However,I will download again, Thanks!
In original 19.0.012 Mod.txt poss.sed value is displayed as x/64. Momlust is displayed as x/110. poss.aunt as x/22.

You are at the end of .17 mod content and you are running either .17 mod or English translation that came with some botted version of .18/.19 mod package.

Mod code is in same files that hold translation strings. You can't just take older version translation and put it on top of later mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Any cheat to block out eric?

*most cheats are in russian :cool:*

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Any cheat to block out eric?

*most cheats are in russian :cool:*
Most of them are likely to break game flow. You don't need cheats to control him. Just exploit game logic and get rid of him as soon as you can. Max can win race to dress and swimsuit during game start relatively easy. Ask Ann if she needs cosmetics, but don't buy them until dress race is finished. If Max got nothing to do, he must be in room with camera when game turns to next hour. I normally pay 100 bucks for ads on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Eric will never touch Kira, if Max sleeps at 3 am when Eric is at home.

You might also try not to start teaching Lisa, but that did not go well in BB 0.4

Snitching Eric to his enemies is cheaper than selling him to Kate's mom. Depends which event you want to see. You have to choose between wild sex with Alice and more than just watching Ann with Eric.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
As far as I understand this is "only" a pure Mod of the original game of DS?
I love that someone continued the story but I don't want to play BB again from the start. So where and how can I hook in without loosing content? In the original I kicked off Eric, with Lisa Gf and fooling around with Olivia.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
As far as I understand this is "only" a pure Mod of the original game of DS?
I love that someone continued the story but I don't want to play BB again from the start. So where and how can I hook in without loosing content? In the original I kicked off Eric, with Lisa Gf and fooling around with Olivia.
If you were fooling with Olivia, you were on wrong path. Main story is where Diana checks Max's package and kicks him out.

Save file should be around the end of 13. Vicky still waiting for Max's visit. Max is looking forward for new lessons with Lisa and Ann. Page 26 got spoiler with events from mod start (https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v-0-19-012-the-smirniy.26007/post-3097193). Lisa's girlfriend path. Do yoga twice a week at 7am with Ann. Do not start .19 content events until you finish all other events in .18 or make sure that you do not talk with Lisa about stuff that happens with Max and Diana under the desk until you see how drunk Alice behaves in club and Kira switches to new night training methods with Lisa and Max.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Save file should be around the end of 13. Vicky still waiting for Max's visit. Max is looking forward for new lessons with Lisa and Ann.
So that means I can use my own last (original) save? I ask bc someome said some pages before if doing this, lost of content may occur.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes