drwinnie66690

Feb 27, 2020
There is a bug in my game where no text shows up when I invite Kira to join me and Lisa at night after Lisa has lost her virginity, I attached my savefile here, is there a bugfix for this?
I can't use my original archive in the new version. Can you send all your archives to me? Thank you very much

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you and Can you tell me why the blank option appears during the conversation?
data/momtalk.txt, line 170, add "|Want to have some fun?"

Code:
# --- Выбор во время йоги
#########################################################################
talk.mom.exercise.init@0@Хочешь немного повеселиться?|Want to have some fun?
Random adhoc event which can show some extra interactions in later story levels. If you check lines below it, you will see momlust, mco, day and time conditions that show extra options.

No idea why engine does not revert to Russian for that particular option.

Reactions: JagHond

drwinnie66690

Feb 27, 2020

Code:
Random adhoc event which can show some extra interactions in later story levels. If you check lines below it, you will see momlust, mco, day and time conditions that show extra options.

thank you very much

drwinnie66690

Feb 27, 2020

Code:

sorry i still have a question about MENTOR the next is poss.sed.step.49 but I get stuck can you help me there is the picture

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
sorry i still have a question about MENTOR the next is poss.sed.step.49 but I get stuck can you help me there is the picture
Where are you in other quests/achievements? Your next sed step is in .17 content.

It could be blocked by Ann's progress.

drwinnie66690

Feb 27, 2020
Where are you in other quests/achievements? Your next sed step is in .17 content.

It could be blocked by Ann's progress.
I finshed vicky path and I haven't had sex with mom yet(I am the V.17) Are there any other conditions other than Ann to go to the next step? here is my flag and achievement

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I finshed vicky path and I haven't had sex with mom yet(I am the V.17) Are there any other conditions other than Ann to go to the next step? here is my flag and achievement
Your Ann's career story is still in original game content. If Ann is not doing movies on Monday and Thursday, keep putting spiders in Alice bed at 24:00, when she is not with Kate and not in club. And check if Lisa does not have some chat options at 10:00 about watching Max with Alice.

You haven't reached .16 mod content.

drwinnie66690

Feb 27, 2020
Your Ann's career story is still in original game content. If Ann is not doing movies on Monday and Thursday, keep putting spiders in Alice bed at 24:00, when she is not with Kate and not in club. And check if Lisa does not have some chat options at 10:00 about watching Max with Alice.

You haven't reached .16 mod content.
yes I already have this achievemrnt and you mean when I finshed Ann's original game content then I have the chance to get mentor at next step?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
yes I already have this achievemrnt and you mean when I finshed Ann's original game content then I have the chance to get mentor at next step?
OK. Which path was selected when Max talked with Lisa about Alex near the beginning of the game?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Is there any difference between forget him and fight for him did I make a right choice?
"fight for Alex" is dead end, which will never get to mod content.

Is Ann going to movies on Monday and Thursday?
Did Max and Ann watch "Red line" movie?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes