Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
someone has a end of .18 content? seems mine is bugged (disco part).
I got fed up of trying to do once per week event and figuring how many times Alice should be drunk on Friday and which dialog options close it and just set var which finished disco event

If you know how to read unified diff, shows changes in 0.19.0.011 cheatmenu and other stuff. Don't remember if it will be enough to show and flip nightclub state. There are two variables in disco event and only one was changing in game. "set_otn_43!set_loco.oli.step_5!set_poss.oli_14!" part is just a hack to recover corrupted vars. No need to activate it.

save61 should be right after setting nightclub. Before first time with new public Alice punishment

Edit: technically it is possible to do that in 0.19.0.012, but you must have sex ed with Lisa at 61 and not at bugged 65. Save often, make correct choices at 3:00 am and do not leave Kira alone next to sofa after party story. If you want to do it in your own saves, cheat menu updates required to see your poss.sed, nightclub and poss.aunt values.

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
thanks!
I got fed up of trying to do once per week event and figuring how many times Alice should be drunk on Friday and which dialog options close it and just set var which finished disco event

If you know how to read unified diff, shows changes in 0.19.0.011 cheatmenu and other stuff. Don't remember if it will be enough to show and flip nightclub state. There are two variables in disco event and only one was changing in game. "set_otn_43!set_loco.oli.step_5!set_poss.oli_14!" part is just a hack to recover corrupted vars. No need to activate it.

save61 should be right after setting nightclub. Before first time with new public Alice punishment
BIG THANKS!

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
1-ый новый урок – минет в обнажённом виде (среда в 23-00)
[1st new lesson - blowjob naked (Wednesday at 23-00)]

I watched this event.
But I can't proceed to # 2nd new lesson - Cooney nude (Wednesday at 23-00)
# 2-ой новый урок - куни в обнажённом виде (среда в 23-00)
The data is on Wednesday at 23 o'clock, but the conversation does not appear. Should I do before watching the event #2?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
1-ый новый урок – минет в обнажённом виде (среда в 23-00)
[1st new lesson - blowjob naked (Wednesday at 23-00)]

I watched this event.
But I can't proceed to # 2nd new lesson - Cooney nude (Wednesday at 23-00)
# 2-ой новый урок - куни в обнажённом виде (среда в 23-00)
The data is on Wednesday at 23 o'clock, but the conversation does not appear. Should I do before watching the event #2?
What are your poss.guest and momlust flags after first lesson?
Did you check for any new dialogs with Lisa at 10:00
And don't have sex with Ann on Tuesday. In some cases it makes a difference in lessons that happen on Wednesday.

куни is not Cooney. I doubt that cunnilingus is abbreviated as cooney.

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
What are your poss.guest and momlust flags after first lesson?
Did you check for any new dialogs with Lisa at 10:00
And don't have sex with Ann on Tuesday. In some cases it makes a difference in lessons that happen on Wednesday.

куни is not Cooney. I doubt that cunnilingus is abbreviated as cooney.
I have noting to do in tuseday. next dialogs is appear wensday.
Thank you!!

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Do you have to complete all original content before the new stuff starts or can you miss some of the new things?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Do you have to complete all original content before the new stuff starts or can you miss some of the new things?
I think I've seen recommendation from modder that game is not compatible with original 0.13 saves. Some mod events show up before end of original. I think they are adhoc events and not story related. If you have 0.13 save with friendly Lisa in "forget alex" path, you might try using it. Some stuff during breakfast and dinner is particularly annoying and I tend to disable them. Ann will get extra "want to have some fun" menu before any adhoc events can be triggered by that menu. I think English translation for that menu creates nameless selection option.

Don't change variables in cheatmenu, if possible, and don't mix this mod with others. Follow .18 content strictly in guide order and DO NOT TALK with Lisa about Max doing Diana under the desk before you finish all .18 content. If you trip that dialog and only then realize that they are talking about event in Olivia's home, rollback to previous save or autosave. Don't waste your time going further, if you haven't seen new Kira's night lessons or how drunk Alice behaves in night club.

Mod must be played in "Forget Alex" path to get all the "booze and hookers by the pool". Eric's fate choice does not matter. You should make all the right choices that increase Lisa's relationship with Max.

Last edited:

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I am stuck at

poss.car.step.74
new job:-
i don't know how many times i have to not let her cum to advance this event. i've done it many times already.

poss.prep.step.10
side effects:-
You can say that now I have a job. Not quite official, but I go to the clinic, do one thing and get paid for it. Why not work? And if you add to this the fact that Eva is completely naked under a dressing gown, then.... we can say that this is the best work! Looks like Eve is full of surprises. Perhaps it will be possible to achieve some other stimulation, so to speak? We will see...

poss.sed.step.48
mentor:-
Lisa began to go to the coffee shop and chat with Vika. I learned a lot of interesting things.... It seems that she is more concerned with my personal life than her own. It will be necessary to find out what is the reason for such concern....

poss.guest.step.34
cunning plan:-
I love our joint lessons with Lisa and mom! But the most interesting thing is that it is not known which of the three of us like these lessons more! Let's see what all this can lead to....

I am attaching my save. please help me.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I am stuck at

I am attaching my save. please help me.
Improve Ann's mood with massage, don't let her finish on Monday and Thursday, talk with Ann in her room at 22:00-23:00 when Max has to open the door there. Eventually leads to first sex in bedroom and activates first sex next to TV. Needed two talks in bedroom.

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Improve Ann's mood with massage, don't let her finish on Monday and Thursday, talk with Ann in her room at 22:00-23:00 when Max has to open the door there. Eventually leads to first sex in bedroom and activates first sex next to TV. Needed two talks in bedroom.
thanks!!

Sep 22, 2016
There is a bug in my game where no text shows up when I invite Kira to join me and Lisa at night after Lisa has lost her virginity, I attached my savefile here, is there a bugfix for this?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
There is a bug in my game where no text shows up when I invite Kira to join me and Lisa at night after Lisa has lost her virginity, I attached my savefile here, is there a bugfix for this?
few posts above you. "DO NOT TALK with Lisa about Max doing Diana under the desk before you finish all .18 content."
According to modder it is not a bug, but new light standard.

Do you want save changed or you can rollback? You would need autosave where you can still see Lisa's poss.sed flag. My saves are without sex ed 65 and he might just start using that variable in next version. Few more posts above that there is a patch for Mod.txt, which adds code to cheatmenu to control sex ed 65. You would have to reduce sex ed to the value before first new lesson with kira.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes