Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I tried possible action on Wednesday but it didn't change on momlust81. Can you tell me more precisely what to do?
Ann should ride Max. Not just BJ. I guess some RNG required. Event is in Data/10.txt

Wednesday bedroom is for momlust moving from 82 to 83.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
1)] I could go ahead nicely till the point when I was supposed to get night sleep sex with mom.
My flag is -> set_poss.car_91 . from the last activity that was 3rd anal movie with mom.

This is supposed to be next as per the mod file -> " Yeah ... She seems pretty drunk ... not even react. We'll have to carry her to bed, I can not leave her here. Not enough yet so that it fell on the floor and do something to hurt. </I>" but I am not getting that scene when am I supposed to find mom drunk in lounge.

2)] ALso I spoke with lisa and mom about inviting olivia but she has not come home till now.
"Yeah ... She seems pretty drunk" is side story event.

You are now pushing poss.sed in Lisa story. 0.17 content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't recall flag state at spoiled stages and whether they are visible in Max's laptop. Might need to see your save.

Last edited:

usertoread

Dec 2, 2019
"Yeah ... She seems pretty drunk" is side story event.

You are now pushing poss.sed in Lisa story. 0.17 content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't recall flag state at spoiled stages and whether they are visible in Max's laptop. Might need to see your save.
"Yeah ... She seems pretty drunk" I wanted to get it. Can you tell a time when and where can I find her ?? Is it after 3 tv scenes and anal with ann that I have finished.

And for lisa's story I guess I have to -> invite olivia at school 3pm because max tells mom is done.

Also how to have sex with richman shop owner for saturday shopping its there in the images.
I am attaching my save file here
Feel free to suggest anything more.

Also Dzeris You have played the game pretty perfectly means I couldn't imagine someone giving as detailed instructios as you are for each and every one of my qns.

Thanks for the help

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I'm sorry to ask you again. May I ask what an RNG is?
Random number generator. Ann switches from BJ to more when side effects from pills don't let Max come after BJ

Just watch TV with Ann every second day.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
"Yeah ... She seems pretty drunk" I wanted to get it. Can you tell a time when and where can I find her ?? Is it after 3 tv scenes and anal with ann that I have finished.
1 am, go to Ann's room, text tells she is not there and Max goes looking. If I remember correctly, drunk variant is when Max does not approach Ann first.

Also how to have sex with richman shop owner for saturday shopping its there in the images.
I suspect you are talking about shop attendant spotting Max and Ann in the cabin and having fun while watching them. I think it happens with Ann at higher lust levels. Around v18 or v19 content. Not sure if it is Richman or Discount shop

Also Dzeris You have played the game pretty perfectly means I couldn't imagine someone giving as detailed instructios as you are for each and every one of my qns.
Thanks for the help
After having several corrupted saves and no progress in 30 game days I just went to the dark side and started reading the code. Plus I got advantage of being able to read Russian.

Last edited:
Reactions: usertoread

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you for your reply
Seen momlust 81, poss.car 61 stuck on other site. Achievements should be telling that Max should not let Ann come after her BDSM movies on Monday and Thursday. Then talk about it with Ann around 22:00. I guess your Max never had sex with Ann. First time happens not next to TV.

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
Seen momlust 81, poss.car 61 stuck on other site. Achievements should be telling that Max should not let Ann come after her BDSM movies on Monday and Thursday. Then talk about it with Ann around 22:00. I guess your Max never had sex with Ann. First time happens not next to TV.
I undestand your answer. I will find way to mom first sex event.
Thanks for information

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Reading the Mod file is like a cheat if you want to get everthing right in your first try. Just follow instructions in Mod file according to the flags of characters for whom you are stuck
It was not first try. I was fed up with game bugs. I had to rollback over 20 game days to get variables back to usable state just cause moder failed to account that Max can hump Diana before finishing other quests. This game is click fest and my civ game save history is telling that I should not be playing such games.

And those details are from Russian site where original Smirniy mod is posted. f95 got guide for 18 and 19. They got guide for older versions.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
SOMEONE please provide mega link or torrent
Rarely post torrents. Lets see if it works. Save torrent to directory with older BB version in order to reduce download size.
I won't be able to keep it up for long.

EDIT: Torrent stopped. Smirnij is no different from Dark Silver with regards to bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82 and balara
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes