• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kickus

Jan 10, 2019
As I got somewhat pissed off by the mix of english and russian in the game I started translating it to english. Partially I'm using the translations made by Dominus23, but I'm re-translating a part of it for it to have more sense (I can't write russian but I can read it do it's easier for me to correct the translations)
As of now I'm 10% done (cheat menu and 2 scenes are done) - 90% to go but I have great time :)

Reactions: caramoore

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Here's v0.19.0.011 Mod.txt & Data files translated to English.
Hope it helps.:):)(y)(y)

Please add it to the OP.

Edit: Updated the patch. See below post.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi,
Can someone create a patch from v18 to v19?
Your best bet would be to find 0.19 torrent and download it to copy of 0.18. And your torrent client will do all the patching. Such torrent patching would require torrent with unpacked game. Not compromised .rar torrent from TPB.

Smirniy mod is normally posted on protected Russian site.

Edit: Technically difference between v18 and v19 is 220MB. 189 new images and several modified data files. And one "technical change" in 019.0.012, which removes event from Max's laptop and related images.

Last edited:
Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I will look into the issue asap
I re-translated the data and mod.txt file (for v19.0.011) and data files are working flawlessly. The mod.txt file might not work properly.If this happens delete mod.txt and run game again. Please someone reply me this is is working or not. You might get a white screen error while using this mod.txt
It looks to me that there is no problem in the data files.
If possible someone please share me the orignal mod.txt [v19.0.011]

Edit: Upddated the translation again. This one should work flawlessly. See below post.

Last edited:

tens

May 11, 2017
I'm pretty sure i've found the issue with the translation.

Inside your zip file you seem to have kept the original mod.txt within the Data directory, deleting that resolved my issue and everything is in english now.

Thank you for the translation

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Hi all!
This is the third and final version of v0.19.011 translation. All the errors have been fixed and everything in-game is translated to English. This is machine translation, so feel free to fine tune it. I have fixed all the code errors made by Google Translate and some other grammatical errors.
I Hope it helps you!:)
Like!(y)(y)(y)

chm123456

Feb 8, 2020
Hi all!
This is the third and final version of v0.19.011 translation. All the errors have been fixed and everything in-game is translated to English. This is machine translation, so feel free to fine tune it. I have fixed all the code errors made by Google Translate and some other grammatical errors.
I Hope it helps you!:)
Like!(y)(y)(y)
thanks for your help!

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
I am now momlust 81. But does not change to 82. How can I proceed to the next?
(The file has only been attached to the last one.)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I am now momlust 81. But does not change to 82. How can I proceed to the next?
(The file has only been attached to the last one.)
Watch TV with Ann in the evening and do something else instead of just watching. that will raise momlust to 82.

Then you will have to figure out which Wednesday event raises mommy's lust further.

Last edited:

usertoread

Dec 2, 2019
Wait for several days for timer to run out on Ann after accident at 21:00.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Start of 18.11 update. You have to finish .17 content.
1)] I could go ahead nicely till the point when I was supposed to get night sleep sex with mom.
My flag is -> set_poss.car_91 . from the last activity that was 3rd anal movie with mom.

This is supposed to be next as per the mod file -> " Yeah ... She seems pretty drunk ... not even react. We'll have to carry her to bed, I can not leave her here. Not enough yet so that it fell on the floor and do something to hurt. </I>" but I am not getting that scene when am I supposed to find mom drunk in lounge.

2)] ALso I spoke with lisa and mom about inviting olivia but she has not come home till now.

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
Watch TV with Ann in the evening and do something else instead of just watching. that will raise momlust to 82.

Then you will have to figure out which Wednesday event raises mommy's lust further.
I tried possible action on Wednesday but it didn't change on momlust81. Can you tell me more precisely what to do?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes